PDA

View Full Version : Wow! Super fast! -Speed that is...

Murk.T.M
August 19th, 2017, 04:30 AM
What do you guys think about speed? Same meds ADHD peeps take.

So, I have a feeling just from her behavior, I think my sister might use ADHD meds, while she doesn't have it, she has been under a tin of pressure, she went to a public highschool, graduated top of the school, along with her 3 best friends, they went to Yale and Harvard, while she went to Stanford, now that's a huge fuckin leap, from an
average school to the best college. It's definitely beenhard on her, everyone there is faster, smarter, and mostly went to private schools with a huge advantage. I do feel like she might actually be using speed to keep up.

Well, my question is, what is your opinion about speed? And have you had any experience with it?

Dalcourt
August 19th, 2017, 05:53 PM
What I think about speed ? The same as about every other drug,too. It's just some bullshit you poison your body with and try to run from who you really are.

I grew up in a household surrounded by drugs. I always had kinda easy access and I also tried a great deal of stuff like amphetamines you are talking about.

In the long run. It ruins your health, your life and that of people around you. It costs money you could spend more useful and it will never ever help you saving your problems.
Sure you might feel a bit better for a short period but it's simply not worth it.

Drugs won't save any problems you have, they will just result in a shit ton new problems so you won't have the time thinking about your initial ones.

So not sure what your sister does but if she can't make it through her school without drugs it will be even worse with them.

Babs
August 20th, 2017, 12:00 AM
i don't fw people who do that on a regular basis. the lizard people who do amphetamines recreationally are crazy af and they ruin parties with their trigger happy nonsense. and when they're coming down off that shit they make it everyone's problem. they're nutso and i won't deal with it.

everything you've heard about meth heads being violent weirdos is absolutely true, i know it because i've seen it. adderall is basically meth but pure.

jamie_n5
August 20th, 2017, 07:59 PM
I don't believe in any drug use except for medical purposes. Man why take a chance on fucking up your body and life.

SethfromMI
August 20th, 2017, 08:01 PM
don't do drugs. just don't. it can mess up your life in so many ways, esp when you start taking more and more powerful drugs. just don't even start

Human
August 22nd, 2017, 06:02 PM
I enjoy speed but only for studying. I don't take it recreationally. I have also used other amphs to study but I only use them for a few days a year.