PDA

View Full Version : Question for girls

Tauty
August 18th, 2017, 06:56 PM
I have read some posts on here from girl and it seems that lots mast like 4 times a day - is that like 4 seperate times or will it be like 2 morning and 2 at night? Sorry to ask but I am surprised they do it so much everyday.

Apple_ManPS3
August 18th, 2017, 07:20 PM
Even though I’m a guy, I know from past relationships that girls tend to wait in between masturbaying and cumming. So it mostly 4 separate times but then again; I know people who go all out and do all 4 in the space of an hour or something.

ChloeF
August 18th, 2017, 09:11 PM
I have read some posts on here from girl and it seems that lots mast like 4 times a day - is that like 4 seperate times or will it be like 2 morning and 2 at night? Sorry to ask but I am surprised they do it so much everyday.

lt could be either. We don't need to wait to get aroused again so masturbating to orgasm and then doing it again straight away happens all the time but depending on what time you have, 3-4 sessions in a day happens pretty regularly too.

Tauty
August 19th, 2017, 04:59 AM
lt could be either. We don't need to wait to get aroused again so masturbating to orgasm and then doing it again straight away happens all the time but depending on what time you have, 3-4 sessions in a day happens pretty regularly too.

3-4 seperate sessions - i can't imagine other than morning in bed and at night in bed haha.

LITTLEANGEL17
August 19th, 2017, 06:02 AM
I usually do it three times a day at separate times, but sometimes more.

ChloeF
August 19th, 2017, 09:04 AM
3-4 seperate sessions - i can't imagine other than morning in bed and at night in bed haha.

First thing in the morning, straight after school, in the shower and again when l go to bed at night is not an uncommon scenario.

Tauty
August 19th, 2017, 09:08 AM
First thing in the morning, straight after school, in the shower and again when l go to bed at night is not an uncommon scenario.

ok. thanks for being so honest. i could never do it after school as i would struggle to get in bed and stuff before people get back.

Dim2004
August 19th, 2017, 06:48 PM
Four times a day or more is too much for me)). I tried it but two times is enough - evening and before sleep. More times make me feel uncomfortable and even pain. I need more rest time))) . But I'd like to know how it to cum so much. I have read that next orgasm is more powerful that previous. Does it really?

jen698
August 25th, 2017, 02:56 PM
its 3 times a day or more for me

Taryn98
August 26th, 2017, 01:41 PM
everyone is different, for me once when I wake up, after classes are done, and before bed

Nax32
August 26th, 2017, 01:52 PM

It's gotta be so awesome to have multiple orgasms... If only guys could do that.

ChloeF
August 26th, 2017, 02:06 PM
It's gotta be so awesome to have multiple orgasms... If only guys could do that.

lt's not so much multiple orgasms as much as being able to orgasm and then being able to masturbate again straight away if you want.

Nax32
August 26th, 2017, 04:40 PM
lt's not so much multiple orgasms as much as being able to orgasm and then being able to masturbate again straight away if you want.

Sorry yeah thats kinda what I meant. Sounds wonderful!!

Tauty
August 27th, 2017, 02:59 PM
I guess you could do it when you get in from school but can they do it over the top?

Miss Ophelia
September 22nd, 2017, 06:06 PM
Quite often masturbate to orgasm twice at a time, so 3 or 4 a day is pretty common.

Hayleyyy
September 22nd, 2017, 10:52 PM

Same. It just depends on the day I guess

scott2002
September 23rd, 2017, 07:31 AM
I think it's biology as to why girls can reach orgasm multiple times in a row and guys can rarely do that (I know I can't). The base purpose of intercourse is to create pregnancies, so once a guy delivers his sperm there is no need to stay in there and ejaculate a second time and deliver more sperm. But for the female, the longer she enjoys having or keeping a penis inside her, the better the chance she's going to get impregnated.

Alisha_
September 27th, 2017, 04:45 PM
twice a day usually, when wake up and before bed. Though it can change depending on certain things.

SammiB
October 7th, 2017, 03:45 AM
Depends but usually whenever I shower