PDA

View Full Version : REALLY mixed signals from a girl

BubyMB
August 18th, 2017, 09:05 AM
So I have been talking to this girl for about a month now (known her for a year but didn't talk a lot), So she started talking to me, and mostly being the first to message, we talked each night till' late about deep stuff. She was talking about relationships and how she was mainly focusing on her studies at the moment. but then a few days later started flirting with me and sending shower pictures etc. at school we were cuddling and hugging and so on. I'm not sure if I should ask her out or just remain friends, she is a great person and i only started catching feelings a few weeks ago, what if I ask her out and she says no and our friendship is ruined? Was she truthful with saying that she would stick to her studies or do you think that she changed her mind? I am genuinely confused and would like some help from people who have been in this situation before. I feel like If i wait to long she would no longer be interested in me (if she was) and if I ask now it might be to early or ruin our friendship. I've had multiple relationships with girls but never had feeling this hard for a girl and have never been this attracted to a girl.

I have talked to my mates about it (some being girls) and all of them either say go for it, or she's not interested.
EDIT:
-Thinking back on it she also invited me to do many things over the weekend, which we went out to.

ska8er
August 18th, 2017, 12:20 PM
If she is cuddling and hugging u-she
considers u more than a friend so then
reciprocate before u lose her.

JayJay17
August 18th, 2017, 04:05 PM
I agree with ska8er, it couldnt be said any better.

If you really are paranoid of losing her, but have the balls to do it: then directly ask her "Do you like me?". It may be the last thing you want to ask, but look at it this way... you get an honest answer depending on the situation, and if she does say no, you do not have to tell her you like her. Just say that you were wondering because she cuddles you a lot. If she says no, she doesnt have to know you like her, and the current friendship isnt spoiled.

If you two have mutual friends, and theres one you can really trust, you can politely ask that friend if they can tell the girl you like "I think x likes you"... "I dont know I just think it". If youre lucky enough, she may tell that friend what she thinks about you. You could even have that friend ask her if she likes you.

I really do think she likes you though. Go for it!

jamie_n5
August 19th, 2017, 02:00 PM
I think you should ask her out if you like her. It could be for like a school dance or something the first time. That would be a less formal way to start out.

andrewt
August 24th, 2017, 01:50 AM
You two can go out just like friends (like the friends you are online). Once you are together you will if anything starts to develop and you can decide if you will take the next step or not. You don't have to be formal and say that you take a walk with her only if she is your girlfriend. Go out as friends, get back as bf/gf :)

Uniquemind
August 24th, 2017, 10:56 AM
She likes you, but she's balancing out the vibes she's giving off to say "I'm not into rushing things and I'm not a slut".

Guys tend to interpret this as mixed signals, but the truth is she's hinting in a way that's supposed to be socially subtle given the environment of criticism girls get for flirting with a guys. We get judged by other girls (potential competition for the guy), etc.. It's very complicated.

But what matters is what you two talk about addressing the matter at hand privately.

kyran.gough14
August 25th, 2017, 12:39 AM
sounds very much like shes either madly in love with u, crazy, or desperate. if its the last two then definitly not ask her out