PDA

View Full Version : Body Hair

Gio-webs
August 17th, 2017, 09:17 PM
So I'm 14, and I have a ton of hair. I have leg hair, arm hair, armpit hair, pubes, and a happy trail. I was wondering if anyone has as much as me or knows anyone that does. Also I'm gonna go swimming at a school camp and want to know, in your opinion, if I should shave my happy trail.

Blank_
August 17th, 2017, 09:56 PM
I have that much hair, but didn't get a happy trail until last year when I was 17. I also personally wouldn't shave the happy trail if I were you, it's nothing to be ashamed of :)

Kevgpdx
August 17th, 2017, 10:31 PM
I'm a hairy guy. I was an early bloomer and started getting hairy pretty early. I was a little self conscious about it early on. Nobody teased me that much about it, but I got some friendly/joking teasing from friends and stuff. My dad is hairy too and he actually helped me be more okay with it, and I realized that there are lots of girls who are kind of into it. I'm cool with it now. It's just one of those things that shows that I'm a guy. I have pubes, hairy balls, hairy legs, butt, pits, happy trail and on chest. I just turned 17 earlier this month. I say don't shave it. Be proud of who you are.

bojack
August 17th, 2017, 11:08 PM
I say keep it. In all honesty, very few people are probably going to notice, and even less will comment. Plus happy trails drive some girls crazy

tommywalker2004
August 18th, 2017, 04:38 AM
I don't like too much body hair

pauly
August 18th, 2017, 04:51 AM
I haven't got much body hair yet except around my pubes, but even if I get a lot there's no way I would shave it off. I think it's part of being a man.

jamie_n5
August 18th, 2017, 11:06 AM
Why worry about it. Just keep it. There are hairy guys and some with very little and in between. Just like everything else we are all a bit different.

ranza
August 18th, 2017, 11:48 AM
Luckily, I don't have a lot of body hair. But I have some around my pubes, armpit and I joined the swimming team about 2 years. when I wear a speedo everything is kind of exposed, and I often trim my pubes, so nobody can see them.

ska8er
August 18th, 2017, 11:55 AM
So I'm 14, and I have a ton of hair. I have leg hair, arm hair, armpit hair, pubes, and a happy trail. I was wondering if anyone has as much as me or knows anyone that does. Also I'm gonna go swimming at a school camp and want to know, in your opinion, if I should shave my happy trail.

Don't shave ur happy trail. Its the most
sexiest part of a guy showing that u r grow-
ing into a man. Also girls find it hottest on
a guy. B proud and show it off.

OldMan17
August 18th, 2017, 12:27 PM
Don't worry about it man. I'm pretty hairy too. It's just part of being a guy. Plus, shaving constantly is too much work

martinpajero
August 19th, 2017, 01:25 AM
I was the same at 14, it's all normal. And don't shave your happy trail dude, they look so cool.

mookie
August 19th, 2017, 01:20 PM
I've seen boys at the Y with a lot of body hair and think they're all older than me

Jericho14
August 19th, 2017, 06:42 PM
I just keep my happy trail and im quiet hairy too. It's up to you if wanna shave it or not

Chaosphere
August 22nd, 2017, 04:51 AM
I shave but still keep the, "happy trail." I was always a hairy person and an early bloomer. Had the same experiences as the OP.

Snowrider
August 27th, 2017, 01:15 AM
Happy trails are so cool. I'm hairy and trim sometimes. Trim if you want, but I would not trim your happy trail dude. Most dudes I see in the shower don't trim their happy trail. Ultimately, do whatever makes you the most comfortable.

Bikini Boy
August 27th, 2017, 08:25 AM
Luckily, I don't have a lot of body hair. But I have some around my pubes, armpit and I joined the swimming team about 2 years. when I wear a speedo everything is kind of exposed, and I often trim my pubes, so nobody can see them.

I don't have much in the way of body hair either except for my pubes and armpits. I shave it all off because wearing a Speedo doesn't really cover much...and I like being smooth.

NewLeafsFan
August 27th, 2017, 02:43 PM
You should always do exactly what you feel comfortable with. Since you are posting about it, I'm going to assume that you are not comfortable with it in which case I suggest you at least trim.

If you shave, do it at a time when you will not be seen naked for a few days. People with sensitive skin can get red bumps the first time they shave their body. That's what happened to me. If it happens don't be alarmed, it will heal.

Weekender56
August 27th, 2017, 03:00 PM
I have a moderate amount of body hair myself

some
August 27th, 2017, 06:44 PM
if your comfortable with it keep it.

Surferbicep17
August 27th, 2017, 07:18 PM
wish I had at least a happy trail so be proud and show it off!

kro814
August 27th, 2017, 07:33 PM
Wow--lotta hair for a 14 year old. No-one in my class has any amount of hair like that. Some kids have pubes, some fuzz and a lot like me which is still smooth.

heymynameis
September 9th, 2017, 12:37 PM
i have that much hair as well and a small happy trail. i would keep it if i were you, but its your decision really

KingExplosionMurder
September 9th, 2017, 12:38 PM
Noooo don't shave it! ;-; lol just kidding it's up to you in the end man

markus98
September 18th, 2017, 05:28 AM
i think it is normal

joshua123
September 19th, 2017, 07:17 AM
i wouldnt be ashamed of it and i was hairy just like that when i was around that age and i was kind of always scared to especially when i changed in gym. I noticed i had a happy trail and one day i just decided to not hide it and just be proud of being a early bloomer. no one ever judged me but alot of other guys that at the school wanted to be as far along in puberty then me so it gave me confidence