PDA

View Full Version : Experimenting

Steelerfan
August 17th, 2017, 02:01 PM
Just curious. What is your take on experimenting with a family member. My and my sister were talking about things but werent sure if we should. We wouldnt go all the way though

Vegas2933
August 17th, 2017, 02:06 PM
If you both are comfortable with it, I see no problem with it.

Steelerfan
August 17th, 2017, 02:15 PM
Thanks. We but dont have a take on it

Barbara.
August 17th, 2017, 03:39 PM
No never,not a good thing to do with a family member.

Bull
August 17th, 2017, 03:51 PM
No! No! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

bojack
August 17th, 2017, 03:55 PM
Yeah i would not recommend immediate family, thats a bit much

ska8er
August 17th, 2017, 04:25 PM
NO-not with a sister. Over a period
of time it may become an emotional
prob especially if an accident occurs.
Not to say the guilt that goes with it.
Find a good friend to experiment with.

BlackParadePixie
August 17th, 2017, 05:11 PM
Probably not a good idea...

Emilyyy
August 17th, 2017, 06:02 PM
It seems to be a topic that comes up a bit on VT. I personally wouldn't do it as it would gross me out, don't think either of my siblings would be too happy either. Then again if everyone is happy then I don't see a huge problem.

jennycakes
August 17th, 2017, 06:32 PM
I have had some experience with my female cousin, but I agree. I personally wouldn't do it with my siblings. I think it would be too uncomfortable. There are times my brother and I catch each other naked and I feel uneasy. But if you and your sister are comfortable with the idea, just set some boundaries. But beware it might get weird.

Jamiec1130
August 17th, 2017, 06:53 PM
I would never do something like that if I had siblings. You don't know what it could do with the relationship between you two.

kro814
August 17th, 2017, 08:21 PM
I think incest is a bad idea.

kirikiri94
August 18th, 2017, 12:45 AM
Just curious. What is your take on experimenting with a family member. My and my sister were talking about things but werent sure if we should. We wouldnt go all the way though

OK with a brother but only mutual jerk. No oral, no anal. Simple curiosity

Diana2002
August 18th, 2017, 09:25 AM
I wouldn't recommend it... But it depends on your existing relationship I guess.
In my case it was ok at first but now it seems wrong

jamie_n5
August 18th, 2017, 12:59 PM
I don't think you should ever have any relations with a direct family member. That is incest plus just no good. Find a friend or even a cousin if you want to experiment.

kev1998
August 18th, 2017, 04:04 PM
I would stay away from actual sex or penetration but I have jerked off with close family members my own age.

kimmykim
August 19th, 2017, 08:07 AM
I would stay away from actual sex or penetration but I have jerked off with close family members my own age.

i agree, even tho most would say anything like that is wrong, i know it does happen. i did some experimenting with a cousin, but not sex. there is a big difference between some experimenting and sex.

Two.Cool.
August 19th, 2017, 10:44 PM
Go ahead, But be careful since she is a girl--don't wanna get 'er preggers

colephase
August 21st, 2017, 12:28 AM
The only situation similar is my cousins using my thong and thigh for masturbating.

i not problem with share shower with my brother, we are too close but nothing sexual.

pjones
August 21st, 2017, 08:56 AM
i've jerked off with my brother and we've done each other but we'd never have anal sex, to me that's going too far with a sibling or other relative

Vermilion
August 21st, 2017, 08:59 AM
Like many have said Jo with a brother is one thing but do not have sex with your sister

Nelmoinen
August 22nd, 2017, 09:38 PM

I would not recommend that.

Dmaxd123
August 23rd, 2017, 04:45 AM
i think there are a lot of variables... if you are close in age and she is sortof the one initiating then I think a bit of "show you mine show me yours" wouldn't be all bad but if she is younger and you initiate then it could get dicey

ashleigh7
August 28th, 2017, 10:45 AM
Me personally....if you both are comfortable with each other and BOTH want to, then I think it's fine. But 100% use some form of protection if you go that far. My brother and I have tried stuff. It's a safe way to experiment and stuff....I think.

Madison519
August 28th, 2017, 11:42 AM
I think show and (not) tell is fine, but no touching and def no sex. Masturbating together in the same room is where I'd draw the line. That's seems like something that satisfies curiosity and builds some trust without risk or regrets.

darla
August 28th, 2017, 02:12 PM
nope

ItsFootballnotSoccer
August 28th, 2017, 04:59 PM
If both sides agree, and it is for some mutual learning or curiosity, I see no problem. If it starts to affect your emotional relationship as siblngs, dont do it

Two.Cool.
August 28th, 2017, 11:10 PM
Seems ok, just be careful

chomoto123
August 31st, 2017, 09:37 AM
Woah I don't think that's a great idea
Incest tho -.-

SeansLittleBro
September 1st, 2017, 09:01 PM
With your sister I would say no. My twin and I have had sexual experiences together since we were very young and have masturbated one another.

LITTLEANGEL16
September 2nd, 2017, 12:22 AM
I Did with some BFF when we were younger, they were also Experimenting.

Jericho14
September 2nd, 2017, 06:00 AM
I find incest weird, Showing off private parts or jacking off with a family member would be fine

scott2002
September 2nd, 2017, 07:12 AM
Just curious. What is your take on experimenting with a family member. My and my sister were talking about things but weren't sure if we should. We wouldn't go all the way though
I think two boys, as brothers or cousins, I think it's actually pretty common and okay. But a boy and his sister? I think that's creepy! And, think about when you two become adults and you're both married and you both have kids of your own. I think you'd always feel awkward around each other, knowing that at one time you did that thing together.
(But I had a friend when I was 13 and his younger sister was curious about boy body parts and asked him if she could watch him jerk off, and he did let her watch him do it all the way. In return, he asked to see everything that she had, and she let him see all of her female parts. But that was it. Maybe that's okay??)

Falcons_11
September 2nd, 2017, 06:26 PM
There are a lot of factors that come into play when you start experimenting with a close family member. I don't see anything wrong with experimenting with a brother or cousin provided you are close in ages and agree to doing it. But with your sister is a whole different can of worms. If it's just experimenting..like "you show me yours and I'll show you mine" and doesn't end up having outright sex, it's probably okay if she agrees to do it.

Drewboyy
September 2nd, 2017, 07:41 PM
Even if you have a dragon flying through your living room, no.

Yonah
September 3rd, 2017, 07:53 AM
I have a younger and an older brother.
A couple of times I watched my older brother playing with himself while I pretended to sleep. I know that he was aware that I'm watching, but he stopped when I moved and tried to join in.
My brother was never shy and he didn't mind to undress and be naked in our room, but if it would have come to body contact with hard-ons he would chicken out.
Nowadays I'm in the same situation with my younger brother, who sneaks around me like a cat, teases me, and asks me to show him the development of my body. He is my little brother boy, and it's an awkward situation. I don't want it.

Girly talker
September 4th, 2017, 04:27 PM
My brother and I used to masturbate in front of each other it was so good later we moved on to experimenting then I gave him a blowjob when we got older him and I had full blown sex with a condom I wish it never stopped

Ayoze
September 4th, 2017, 06:27 PM

How old are you? And your sister?

It depends, but I would never do that. Specially if you are a teen.

Jay bay
September 5th, 2017, 03:05 AM
My brother and I used to masturbate in front of each other it was so good later we moved on to experimenting then I gave him a blowjob when we got older him and I had full blown sex with a condom I wish it never stopped

How long ago was this? Why do you wish it never stopped?

Cronor
September 5th, 2017, 06:04 PM
As long as you're both comfortable with it, it's tolerable, but you have to keep in mind that you can't just distance yourself from family members (well, you can, but..) and that it might cause uncomfortable and awkward situations & relations in the future.

Family relations are a very serious matter, I wouldn't risk a healthy relationship with a sibling for sexual pleasure.

Be very wise about this, and don't make any heat-of-the-moment decisions.

Brigje
September 9th, 2017, 05:48 AM
I wouldn't recommend it... But it depends on your existing relationship I guess.
In my case it was ok at first but now it seems wrong

Diana
Does it seems wrong to you because society is, or will be, judgemental on it when they ever find out, or for other personal reasons?

When you both want it and are totaly okay with it, show and (not) tell is fine, but no sex. Masturbating together is where I would draw the line for teenagers. It satisfies curiosity in the safety of the family home with someone you trust without risk or regrets.

Posts merged ~Endeavour

scott2002
September 9th, 2017, 07:25 AM
Yikes!!! Even just reading this makes me feel uncomfortable!! I think discovery and showing each other, brother and sister, what your different sex parts look like and how you get pleasure from them, is okay, but definitely not taking it to having intercourse together. (Ugh!)

Steelerfan
September 11th, 2017, 02:25 AM
Me personally....if you both are comfortable with each other and BOTH want to, then I think it's fine. But 100% use some form of protection if you go that far. My brother and I have tried stuff. It's a safe way to experiment and stuff....I think.

What have you and your brother tried

thttatt20
September 11th, 2017, 03:25 AM
I wouldn't take it far at all. That wouldn't be a good idea.

Me and my bro have masturbated and mutual jo with each other before many times, but It won't go past that.

ashleigh7
September 11th, 2017, 01:16 PM
What have you and your brother tried

Well...a little bit of everything I guess. Touching...kissing...and we have had sex.

ChloeF
September 11th, 2017, 06:32 PM

When did you start and do you still do it?

ashleigh7
September 11th, 2017, 07:10 PM
When did you start and do you still do it?

I guess about 3 or 4 years ago... and yes. But he's in the Army now: ( so I don't see him that much. But when he gets back home or back to his base we hang out as much as we can.

Trish_Lynn
September 11th, 2017, 09:20 PM
Interesting. My take is if it's consensual to you and your sister, I don't see the harm to experiment. Siblings have been playing "doctor" like forever. I'm sure it happens more then people realize and that's all I have to say about that.

red04
September 11th, 2017, 09:59 PM
Two letters n o

Tyler97
September 12th, 2017, 09:12 AM
simple answer , no. It's ok to bathe together when you're under 7 years old, I bathed with my sister when I was 7 and she was 6, my mother taught us each other's private parts, so we know everything, but when I turned 8, we bathed separately.

azurzg
September 12th, 2017, 09:59 AM

Talking about things is fine...

But think about this: one day when you both grow-up, and perhaps have spouses and children, and when you get together as families... will things be awkward if you've crossed some lines when you were younger?

Andyyy95
September 12th, 2017, 10:42 AM
Discussion is alright, but anything past the line sounds incredibly wrong in my opinion.

DerpyGirl
September 12th, 2017, 06:43 PM
I've been thinking a lot about this, and not because I want to do it or anything, but I've been thinking about how I feel,about the incest thing. I do not think it's right for siblings to have sex. Yes, experimenting and maybe masturbating is acceptable, but sex with siblings is just something I would not do. Now if it were a cousin, even a first female cousin, I'd consider it.

Mollypop
September 13th, 2017, 12:35 AM
I do not think it's right for siblings to have sex. Yes, experimenting and maybe masturbating is acceptable, but sex with siblings is just something I would not do.

I don't get what one has to do with the other. There are plenty of things I won't do but that doesn't mean that those things are wrong. It means they're wrong for me but that's not the same thing at all.

DerpyGirl
September 13th, 2017, 12:50 AM
I don't get what one has to do with the other. There are plenty of things I won't do but that doesn't mean that those things are wrong. It means they're wrong for me but that's not the same thing at all.

That's exactly what I meant Molly. I'm sorry if my wording offended anyone. What I meant to say is it's not right for me. It's not up to me to decide what's right or wrong for everyone. I just don't find it to be something that's right for me.

gotyougoin
September 13th, 2017, 07:07 AM
Depends on what you mean by family member. I would say experimenting with a brother or sister is a no-no, but a cousin that's more like a friend is ok i guess

Nelli
September 14th, 2017, 11:39 AM
A little bit of experimenting would be ok, especially if it happens before puberty. After puberty, well... it depends. If its ok for both, why not?

Steelerfan
September 18th, 2017, 10:22 AM
I guess about 3 or 4 years ago... and yes. But he's in the Army now: ( so I don't see him that much. But when he gets back home or back to his base we hang out as much as we can.

Wow. Thats cool. When was the last time u guys did anything

ashleigh7
September 18th, 2017, 12:41 PM
Wow. Thats cool. When was the last time u guys did anything

Aaaaa...about 2 to 3 months ago : ( He's deployed right now :((((

elmoc
September 18th, 2017, 03:03 PM
First, I congratulate you for showing the maturity to ask VT about it, & not just give in to the hormones.

IMO, "anatomy lessons" can be fun & helpful between brothers & sisters, but going much further can have really negative psychological & physical (pregnant) consequences.

She is someone you will know & love, as a sister, for your entire life. Sex changes that relationship. You might have a few sisters, but you can have as many lovers as you choose. Crossing that line can reall screw up a good family relationship.

Beccabear
September 18th, 2017, 10:13 PM
In a word...YUCK!

Vicboy2707
September 18th, 2017, 10:57 PM
Me and my cousin fool around and we love it we aren’t that close in age there’s a t year difference but we don’t care about that we love it as for immediate family I personally wouldn’t but it’s up to you

Steelerfan
September 19th, 2017, 02:13 AM
Aaaaa...about 2 to 3 months ago : ( He's deployed right now :((((
Thats cool. I dont think i would have sex with my brother. Last night was the first time we experimented. It actually was fun. We didnt feel feird after

AdHall
September 19th, 2017, 07:53 AM
definitely not

Diana2002
September 23rd, 2017, 03:45 PM
Diana
Does it seems wrong to you because society is, or will be, judgemental on it when they ever find out, or for other personal reasons?

When you both want it and are totaly okay with it, show and (not) tell is fine, but no sex. Masturbating together is where I would draw the line for teenagers. It satisfies curiosity in the safety of the family home with someone you trust without risk or regrets.

Posts merged ~Endeavour

It's mostly about society, that's why i deleted some of my posts about it. People tend to judge and look at you different afterwards like you've done something bad.

I agree with what you said

Madison78
September 23rd, 2017, 07:40 PM
I think mutual masturbation is fine among siblings. I masturbate with my siblings and I think it ads a new dimension of trust and security between us. Since we've been doing it together, it has improved our relationships with each other, we hardly fight, we are more accepting of each other and we have a really strong bond. My friends always envy how great our relationship is!

Jrunner
September 23rd, 2017, 07:46 PM
Absolutely nope nope nope

Jessie239919
October 1st, 2017, 10:01 PM
It's mostly about society, that's why i deleted some of my posts about it. People tend to judge and look at you different afterwards like you've done something bad.

I agree with what you said

Diana - what have you done before? No judgement here

Jake445
October 2nd, 2017, 01:13 PM
I guess it's fine if aware of the impact it could have on your relationship.

ThereseFrei
October 3rd, 2017, 01:00 AM
I think just touching and watching is ok but I'm not sure about penetration. For me it's ok.

Brigje
October 3rd, 2017, 03:14 AM
I think just touching and watching is ok but I'm not sure about penetration. For me it's ok.

I totally agree with Therese on this
It is interesting to see that personal and social opinions on this vary so widely.

ThereseFrei Do you think this is also the general opinion in Norway?

ThereseFrei
October 3rd, 2017, 03:28 AM
I think it's not general opinion in Norway or in other countries. People here are really conservative in this topic.

Brigje
October 3rd, 2017, 03:47 AM
I think it's not general opinion in Norway or in other countries. People here are really conservative in this topic.

Thanks for answering Therese.
It is a sensitive topic and many don't want or dare to give their opinion on this.

ThereseFrei
October 3rd, 2017, 03:54 AM
Thanks for answering Therese.
It is a sensitive topic and many don't want or dare to give their opinion on this.

Do you have personal experience with this topic?

Brigje
October 3rd, 2017, 04:04 AM
Do you have personal experience with this topic?

Yes I have, with a cousin about my age, I don't have a brother or sister.

Jake445
October 3rd, 2017, 07:27 AM
Yes I have, with a cousin about my age, I don't have a brother or sister.

Hey, what does your personal experience extend to, if you don't mind me asking?

Brigje
October 3rd, 2017, 08:03 AM
Hey, what does your personal experience extend to, if you don't mind me asking?

I don't mind your asking, but I think that the mods mind when I go into detail about it.

Jake445
October 3rd, 2017, 08:15 AM
I don't mind your asking, but I think that the mods mind when I go into detail about it.

You are right of course so I'll just draw my conclusions from this answer, still, thank you for replying.

ross13
October 3rd, 2017, 08:32 AM
Not with a sister that's to close man, with a cousin that's kinda okay I once made-out with my 2nd cousin but still that was grose
Don't recommend insest at all though

mick01
October 3rd, 2017, 12:03 PM
If same sex siblings or cousins want to experiment, I say go for it. I think it probably happens a lot more than people would admit. I've done some pretty basic stuff with both and it was harmless. Actually it was fun.

Sandra123
October 11th, 2017, 05:14 PM
absolutely nope nope nope

+1 nope!

CharlesB
October 12th, 2017, 02:18 PM
Personally I think it's a disgusting idea but hey were all different. You two good with it go ahead. Me however. No.

I see people giving the okay about jacking off with a brother or cousin but when it comes to sisters they think thats wrong

how can you justify one form of incest and not all?

Not judging . each to their own just wondering what peoples thoughts are

Jrunner
October 12th, 2017, 03:17 PM
[QUOTE=CharlesB;3580750

I see people giving the okay about jacking off with a brother or cousin but when it comes to sisters they think thats wrong

how can you justify one form of incest and not all[/QUOTE]

Bc watching porn and jacking off w a brother or cousin or friend whatever is just something boys do but it's not incest, the two are apples and bowling balls.

Harrier
October 14th, 2017, 05:30 PM
Personally I think it's a disgusting idea but hey were all different. You two good with it go ahead. Me however. No.

how can you justify one form of incest and not all?

Not judging . each to their own just wondering what peoples thoughts are

Bc watching porn and jacking off w a brother or cousin or friend whatever is just something boys do but it's not incest, the two are apples and bowling balls.

Jrunner I would argue that girls mbate as much (or nearly as much) as guys. I could also therefore argue that a brother and a sister could watch porn together and mabte themselves (not touching each other).

Others (not you Jrunner) have suggested that 2 brothers giving each other head is ok since they are "just boys" doing "what boys do" . I don't get that logic at all. That either seems sexist or pro-homosexual.

I am not saying that brothers and sisters SHOULD do stuff! But I don't get why it's "ok" for brothers to do but not brothers and sisters. That seems hypocritical.

Brigje
October 14th, 2017, 07:13 PM
I don't get why it's "ok" for brothers to do but not brothers and sisters. That seems hypocritical.

Exactly this what Harrier says, I don't get it either.

Boys seem to find it o.k. when brothers experiment, but find experimenting between brother and sister awkward.

Cangirl
October 18th, 2017, 09:59 AM
It might not change things to much or at all if youre already used to seeing each other naked or in underwear. Then it just seems to happen or is the next step that some siblings take. some dont though so its up to both of you. My brothers and sister and I share a bathroom so we're used to seeing each other undressed/showering and things and yes we played doctor growing up haha. The important thing is we all are ok with it and its fun and also a good way to see the opposite sex body and things like that.

experimenting doesnt have to mean vaginal sex either but if thats the way it goes then you need protection just like with any boy.

Diana2002
October 22nd, 2017, 09:34 AM
It might not change things to much or at all if youre already used to seeing each other naked or in underwear. Then it just seems to happen or is the next step that some siblings take. some dont though so its up to both of you. My brothers and sister and I share a bathroom so we're used to seeing each other undressed/showering and things and yes we played doctor growing up haha. The important thing is we all are ok with it and its fun and also a good way to see the opposite sex body and things like that.

experimenting doesnt have to mean vaginal sex either but if thats the way it goes then you need protection just like with any boy.

Finnaly a sane and ballanced person.

Brigje
October 22nd, 2017, 09:40 AM

I second that.

Cangirl
October 23rd, 2017, 09:16 PM

I second that.

awww thanks :)

Jessie239919
October 25th, 2017, 09:57 PM

Agree! Finally a balanced message that makes sense!