PDA

View Full Version : Girls; your opinions??

Apple_ManPS3
August 16th, 2017, 09:57 PM
Girls, do you ever judge or look at a guy to see how fit he is based on if he has a 6 pack or not? I was just wondering since I have massive biceps but I have only a 4 pack and I feel that sometimes girls judge a guy on if he has abs or not. Cause I see loads of my friend girls (girlfriends or friends who are girls) saying stuff on Snapchat about guys being ‘fit’ to them just cause their ‘ripped’ but I think otherwise.

Also, would you ever do the same with tall and short guys?

Thanks,

Chris

BlackParadePixie
August 16th, 2017, 10:10 PM
any girl that makes a big deal of whether a guy has a 6 pack or not is not worth being around. unless of course you like girls that are shallow and petty.

Apple_ManPS3
August 16th, 2017, 10:15 PM
any girl that makes a big deal of whether a guy has a 6 pack or not is not worth being around. unless of course you like girls that are shallow and petty.

Why is it always the dumb girls that look so hot? :(:confused:

BlackParadePixie
August 16th, 2017, 10:18 PM
Why is it always the dumb girls that look so hot? :(:confused:
lol...it's not...? you're just looking in the wrong places.

Romulus_
August 16th, 2017, 10:19 PM
"Only a four pack", this seems more like a post intended to brag about your muscles rather than actually expressing your concerns

Apple_ManPS3
August 16th, 2017, 10:24 PM
"Only a four pack", this seems more like a post intended to brag about your muscles rather than actually expressing your concerns

I was not intentionally trying to brag. I am just stating what I have so people could compare and correlate their own experiences. This is a genuine question of mine and this type of comment is necessary.

If it makes you feel better, I can edit it but I just want to see what you girls have to say.

Apple_ManPS3
August 16th, 2017, 10:26 PM
lol...it's not...? you're just looking in the wrong places.

We’ll have to talk about this on our page or PM, it’s going off topic. :P:P

Emilyyy
August 17th, 2017, 06:41 PM
I know it's probably lame but to me personality and how well we actually get on is most important when judging whether a boy is worth dating. Yes if I'm judging how fit a boy is I'll look for some 'toning' and some muscles but then again if he doesn't have a great body but I really like him as a person and he gonna treat me right, I'll overlook the muscles :-p

Apple_ManPS3
August 18th, 2017, 12:22 AM
Yeah, I see what you mean, Emilyyy

Diana2002
August 18th, 2017, 01:58 PM
I rarely judge by looks

kimmykim
August 19th, 2017, 08:13 AM
while a 6 pack and a ripped body is nice to look at, its not something i consider when thinking about a relationship

ChloeF
August 19th, 2017, 09:12 AM
First impressions count for a lot and since you'll probably have a shirt on when l first meet you, it's going to take more than a 6 pack or lack thereof to get me interested in you.

Apple_ManPS3
August 19th, 2017, 09:24 AM
Yeah, I see what y’all are going on about, it’s nice to see comments like these cause there’s so many ‘white girls’ around who only care ably how ripped a guy is and how big his dick is.

If an admin could lock this thread as my question has been answered and it is no longer relevant to comment on this thread. Thanks!

Chris