PDA

View Full Version : user post identifiers?

hjhj
August 16th, 2017, 12:22 AM
So what are all the post # sorta things out there? (50+, 100+, admin, mod, etc)
Also how do people become an unreg? Is it a bad thing...?
And can admins/mods hide their admin/mod one to show their post #?
Thanks for reading

Hjhj

BlackParadePixie
August 16th, 2017, 01:10 AM
yeah I was actually going to just find some place to ask about the unreg thing. Saw this recently for the first time and was wondering what it means.

devotionnel
August 16th, 2017, 01:55 AM
I think the post counts go up as 0+ (new member), 25+ (junior member), 50+ (junior member+? I'm not sure), 100+ (member), 250+ (member+), 500+ (member++ if I remember correctly), 1000+ (awesome poster), 2500+ (VT lover), 5000+ (legendary member I think?) and then 10000+ but I can't remember what it's called.

Then there's obviously moderator, global moderator, admin and retired admin :)

When it comes to the staff ones, the mod post identifier only comes up in your designated subforums, along with the green title and custom user title. Any other time - like now - I have the VT Lover post identifier because I don't moderate here. People like the admins and Elysium moderate all the forums so their staff post identifiers show up in every forum with their coloured title.

Endeavour
August 16th, 2017, 06:02 AM
The unreg face means that they never activated their email - either when they first registered or they changed their email in their settings and never changed it.

It's not a bad thing, or a punishment or anything, it's just that they aren't activated.