PDA

View Full Version : Is my gf pregnant?!!!?

Cool_Boy
August 14th, 2017, 11:24 PM
The other night my gf and I were screwing around and things got out of hand .... I had my d*** in my hand and then I fingered her (barely an inch in). I realized I had precum on my d***. I wiped my hands before I fingered her on my shorts, but I'm still freaking out. She took plan b just over 24 hours after what we did. Idk I'm just f**ked about it :/

Mars
August 15th, 2017, 12:34 AM
Im pretty sure she wouldn't get pregnant from that. Also, if she's taking birth control, again, VERY sure she wouldn't get pregnant from that. You won't know until her period comes around again tho for sure

(But like im 99.99% sure you're good my guy)

Romulus_
August 15th, 2017, 12:52 AM
You have virtually nothing to worry about, especially if she took burth control afterwards. Next time you guys fool around though I'd suggest being more careful so that things don't escalate further out of hand

bojack
August 15th, 2017, 02:18 AM
The chance of her getting pregnant from that is so minuscule that her taking Plan B was probably unnecessary, but might as well be safe, I guess. I wouldn't worry about it

NewLeafsFan
August 15th, 2017, 02:40 PM
I'm not a doctor and Idk your girl. From what you've said it sounds very unlikely that shes pregnant.

ska8er
August 17th, 2017, 04:29 PM
From now on b more careful.

Barbara.
August 17th, 2017, 05:16 PM
The chances are slim.

kro814
August 17th, 2017, 07:25 PM
Be careful dude.

Cool_Boy
August 18th, 2017, 03:28 PM
My hand was dry when I penetrated her........ and it wasn't even that far. I'm worried that she was ovulating though. Does that change anything?

JayJay17
August 18th, 2017, 03:49 PM
I`d say theres always the possibilty, just be aware of it.

I dont know if you live in the UK or not but...
I remember being told maybe 2 years ago in high school during PSHEE that women I (think of the age 12 and above) can visit a clinic and have a completely confidential test. Not sure if this was for pregnancy or for STDs but its always good if its true, I`ll have to have a better look at the NHS website. It`s probably best if you check for yourself.

If you think its completely necessary though because perhaps her period hasnt been, doctors can take a blood sample and test for the hCG hormone responsibile for building the placenta. It can be done after 11 days of contraception, but don`t be taking my word for it, I found this on the walkin-clinic co uk website. Just remember her opinion matters too whatever you think must happen, if not arguably more.

I really really don`t think she`ll be pregnant from that though, but you know, keep an eye on it just incase. I wish you all the best.

zack.zack
August 18th, 2017, 03:52 PM
pretty sure shes not pregnant, from what youve described it all sounds a bit on the low risk side, but just know to be careful next time.

jamie_n5
August 19th, 2017, 02:15 PM
Chances are so slim and the odds would be in the millions of getting pregnant. Just learn from your scare and just be sure to be more careful and absolutely keep your unprotected dick away from her vagina.

PinkFloyd
August 19th, 2017, 02:24 PM
The odds of her gettign pregnant from that are insanely low, but not completely out of the question. I'd say have her tested to be safe, but the odds are extremely low and in your favor.

SeansLittleBro
September 10th, 2017, 07:25 PM
I can't add anything different as I agree with all the above....ESPECIALLY the b more careful....this was something that gave you a scare can you imagine if you had actually had sex and it happened? Think of that

Just JT
September 10th, 2017, 07:54 PM
Personally I'd be totally freaked out tbh
I'd get tested for everything under the moon
Asap