PDA

View Full Version : Wanting to go from casual to serious

Apple_ManPS3
August 14th, 2017, 06:35 PM
I sent nudes to a few close girls but I want to start a long distance relationship with one of those girls but idk what to do.

NewLeafsFan
August 15th, 2017, 02:42 PM
My advice is to simply start acting as if you were in a long distance relationship. Text and call more and more often until you are basically in a long distance relationship. Let me know how it goes.

Apple_ManPS3
August 15th, 2017, 11:03 PM
My advice is to simply start acting as if you were in a long distance relationship. Text and call more and more often until you are basically in a long distance relationship. Let me know how it goes.

Will do, I hope it works!

Emilyyy
August 16th, 2017, 03:41 AM
Shouldn't you start the relationship before sending the nudes :what:

lliam
August 16th, 2017, 05:01 AM
I'm just wondering why it's so important to mention that you sent nude pics to those girls.

If it is, your LDR is probably based on these images. And that would not be a good base for any long-term relationship. It would even be a very limited LDR.

If not, just keep in touch with the girl of your choice. Text or skype with her as often as possible and bring up the topic "relationship" now and then. Just to test whether she is interested in a more serious relationship at all.

Everything else will be happen naturally.

devotionnel
August 16th, 2017, 03:00 PM
Like some of the above comments I'm not exactly sure why it was necessary to send the nudes, but I mean it's your call.

If I wanted a LDR I would get to know them first and fall in love with their personality instead of their looks. Become good friends with them and get to know them better because you might realise after a while you're not so compatible with that person; remember that people aren't always genuine online and people can fake their personalities. You can usually tell when this is the case. Since you have a choice from a few girls (assumed), it's safe to say you could start to build a foundation with all of them and decide for yourself which one you might find yourself more compatible with.

jamie_n5
August 22nd, 2017, 05:06 PM
Just take things slow and easy. You need to find someone and get to know them and take some time doing that. You need to find out a lot about each other and feel good about each other. Sending out pictures and just having a physical attraction is the wrong route to take for a start. You also should know that long distance relationships are very hard to maintain. I wish you good luck. You will find someone just be patient.