PDA

View Full Version : Family Nudity

NewLeafsFan
August 14th, 2017, 04:54 PM
Do you see your family and friends naked? Do they see you? How does your size compare to theirs?

Are you cut? What about most friends and family?

jamie_n5
August 14th, 2017, 06:24 PM
I see my dad and male cousins. I also see many of my friends. I am equal to or bigger than most of them.
I am uncut and have friends and family that are both.

Bull
August 14th, 2017, 06:38 PM
Do you see your family and friends naked? yes
Do they see you? yes
How does your size compare to theirs? I am equal to many, larger than some

mick01
August 14th, 2017, 07:23 PM
I see my brothers and friends naked. I'm probably maybe a little bit above average.

kro814
August 14th, 2017, 07:34 PM
I don't have any sisters. But see dad, brothers and cousins naked. Also my friends of course. You don't have to be a nudist it's just everyday life.

pjones
August 14th, 2017, 08:15 PM
me, my brother and boyfriend are pretty much nude all day at home, shorts or underwear for meals. my dad will be nude on the weekend but mom usually not. we have a couple of other friends that will be nude when they stay over but not many. we're all different sizes like any group of males will be

edward1804
August 14th, 2017, 08:58 PM
I see my brother naked all the time because we share a bedroom and we both sleep naked. We're both cut and I'm 5.5 inches and he's a little bigger. I have a friend who's a jerk off buddy that I see naked too and he's a little bigger too. He's also cut. Don't really see my parents naked. See all types of boys naked at sports showers and stuff. Varying shapes sizes etc. my sister I see naked quite a bit too

Hockeystar2020
August 14th, 2017, 09:48 PM
Do you see your family and friends naked? Yes both
Do they see you? Yes
How does your size compare to theirs?sometimes bigger some smaller
Are you cut? Cut
What about most friends and family?cut

ben5
August 15th, 2017, 02:11 AM
I rarely see any of my family naked and never seen my friends naked.
They don’t see me naked either
Cant tell who’s bigger because havent seen for long enough
I’m uncut
Family is uncut and so are most of friends

Jeff1857
August 15th, 2017, 07:50 AM
I see my dad, brothers and friends naked a bunch both at home or lockerrroom. I am cut and so is everyone I see naked. Sizes are all different. Def smaller than dad but average among my friends.

thomas2003
August 15th, 2017, 08:16 AM
i seen my dad at gym but i dont look but i see my mates naked all the time at rugby and like scouts and sleepovers were all like bigger and smaller but not like wayyyy different

Vegas2933
August 15th, 2017, 10:29 AM
I see literally no one naked as I'm an only child and have like zero male friends. :(

jlo626
August 15th, 2017, 04:15 PM
my dad doesn’t mind walking around naked though I’ve never seen him hard. He does look thicker than me and a bit longer judging by his soft penis

Nelmoinen
August 15th, 2017, 06:41 PM
Do you see your family and friends naked? Do they see you? How does your size compare to theirs?

I have seen my family members but they have not seen me. I would not let them. I am too protective.

Yadel
August 18th, 2017, 10:27 PM
Seen my cousins and they have seen me

martinpajero
August 19th, 2017, 01:12 AM
We never go around naked in my house lol. But I've seen a few cousins and friends naked. They're all uncut and about the same size. All unshaven too.

Kevgpdx
August 19th, 2017, 02:17 AM
I've seen my dad, uncle and cousin naked. My penis is similar in size to them. My dad and uncle are probably slightly bigger. Have also seen some friends naked.

Jonnieboy909
August 19th, 2017, 03:35 AM
i see my family naked but thats my is sand mum, i see friends naked and most of my friends are bigger but a few are way smaller, I'm cut most of my friends are uncut

Bikini Boy
August 19th, 2017, 07:40 AM
Do you see your family and friends naked? I've seen my Dad and my friends naked.
Do they see you? Yes. My friends and I are on a swim team so we see each other naked a lot.
How does your size compare to theirs? I'm the smallest

mookie
August 19th, 2017, 01:18 PM
I live with my dad and I walk around naked all the time. He will after a shower but usually gets dressed soon after. When we go to the Y we're naked together when we change and shower after swimming. I haven't seen many of my friends naked except when go to swim on one of their pools, and just when we change. I do see my best friend naked more like when we have a sleepover. Me, dad and best friend are uncut and my other friends are cut from what I've seen. They try and change fast. Guess they're shy. Would say my penis is smaller than my friend's are.

Tommy Lion
August 20th, 2017, 02:34 AM
Do you see your family and friends naked? Yes, we're nudists so I see my family (parents, brother, sister and also some uncles, aunts and cousins) very often. Also a lot of friends.
Do they see you? Yes
How does your size compare to theirs? Sizes are all different. I grew a lot and now mine is one of the bigger ones when flaccid.
Are you cut? No
What about most friends and family? I have one cousin and one friend who are cut. The rest uncut

hudson19
September 3rd, 2017, 05:32 PM
I have a bunch of male cousins and we all change together if we're at our pool together or something. We're all cut, I'm biggest

Falcons_11
September 3rd, 2017, 10:30 PM
Nudity isn't a big deal in my family. I've seen my brothers, dad and mom naked. It doesn't happen every day, just occasionally. I also seen cousins and several friends naked too. Most of their penises are bigger than mine. I'm uncut.

SeansLittleBro
September 4th, 2017, 12:23 PM
My brothers and I are usually always naked when in our area of the house. This has happened since I was born. It isn't a big deal unless you make it one. We're all boys so its just a normal thing. When my cousins come over (male) they join in as they feel free to do it. Our "endowment" is all different but then so are our likes, dislikes, personalities, etc. Just a part of life.

Harrier
September 4th, 2017, 03:09 PM
I see my dad, brother, sisters naked and they see me. I have accidentally seen my mom and she has accidentally seen me. I see my friends naked and they have seen me. I am bigger than nearly every guy I've ever seen. My girth is average tho. Maybe slightly bigger than average. My sisters and girl friends dont have penises lol.
Are you cut? What about most friends and family? I'm cut and so is 98% of people I know.

BoyOBoy
September 25th, 2017, 01:12 PM
Wish

bonbon
September 25th, 2017, 03:18 PM
I've seen my male cousins naked many times. No big deal. None of them is cut.

kyle2003
September 25th, 2017, 08:42 PM
I see my family naked frequently, especially my brothers and they see me. We aren't truly nudists, but nudity is no problem around the house. I also frequently see friends nude, as we shower together for sports or other activities. I've occasionally seen cousins and uncles nude. As far as penis sizes are concerned, my brothers are about the same size as each other and my dad, but I am a little bit smaller. My friends all vary in size.

aaron165
September 26th, 2017, 02:50 AM
Do you see your family and friends naked? Just friends
Do they see you? yep
How does your size compare to theirs? usually bigger

Are you cut? What about most friends and family? yes, almost none of them arent

Hermes
September 26th, 2017, 02:53 AM
...as far as penis sizes are concerned, my brothers are about the same size as each other and my dad, but I am a little bit smaller. My friends all vary in size.

If you are just comparing visually it may just be that when you look down on your penis it looks shorter compared to how you see others. If you stand in front of a full length mirror you should see it more like others would see it and it is noticeable that it looks longer than looking down on it.

Jake445
September 27th, 2017, 04:57 PM
As for family, I share a room with my twin sister and we're not especially modest in front of each other. Also we sometimes shower together if we're in a hurry. I've also seen some male and female cousins.
As for friends, I shower after PE and so I see my friends and they see me.
I'm usually around the same size as boys my age, if not bigger.
I and everyone in my family I've seen is uncut.
Two of my friends and like eight of my classmates are cut.

Alpha-1
September 28th, 2017, 11:46 AM
Dont usually see my friends naked but nudity isnt a big thing in my family, were not nudists but we walked around the house naked sometimes.

LRSSS02
September 28th, 2017, 11:49 AM
yes, yes, pretty big
yes, yes

adlop
October 13th, 2017, 07:49 PM
Do you see your family and friends naked?
I see my young brother and my cousins naked on a regular basis, since we go to swim every week and we shower together afterwards.

Do they see you?
Yes.

How does your size compare to theirs?
I'm average, I guess.

Are you cut?
No.

What about most friends and family?
Most of them aren't cut.

Malex530
October 13th, 2017, 09:58 PM
I never see anyone else naked except my boyfriend but we broke up so no one now. I kinda wish I had more male friends so I could because being naked just feels better to me.

verruckt16
October 14th, 2017, 12:59 AM
I see my family naked frequently, especially my brothers and they see me. We aren't truly nudists, but nudity is no problem around the house. I also frequently see friends nude, as we shower together for sports or other activities. I've occasionally seen cousins and uncles nude. As far as penis sizes are concerned, my brothers are about the same size as each other and my dad, but I am a little bit smaller. My friends all vary in size.

have they ever caught you masturbating ?

varun.karma
October 14th, 2017, 02:16 AM
I have an older brother who just turned 18 years old that loves to compare his size to me. This is because i am 14.5 years old and have a 6.3" length with 5.2" girth while he has a 5.9" length with 5.8" girth. He always tells me 'You might have a longer penis than me and still like 4 years younger, but in reality girth is what matters'. We always have long conversations and arguments about it hahahaha.

Ricky.h
October 14th, 2017, 04:54 AM

My family are basically nudists when my friends come over they pretty much chill naked and my roommates do they same as well

I'm loose cut

sumatera
October 14th, 2017, 05:44 AM
Not fully naked, but I ever see my younger brother dick and some friends dick. Well, my younger have smaller dick than me. My friends is similar, maybe

Mostly here we are cut

Jaffe
October 14th, 2017, 12:06 PM
Do you see your family and friends naked?
Yes, my immediate family and extended family, some friends
Do they see you?
Yes
How does your size compare to theirs?
I am bigger than anyone in my immediate family. Smaller than my grandfather. And one cousin is the same as myself. Other cousins, we will see as they grow.
Are you cut? No, not cut
What about most friends and family? No one in my family is cut. Friends, yes

jms2000
October 14th, 2017, 04:53 PM
Well I’ve never seen anyone in my family naked, I’ve no brothers, but I’ve seen my male cousins a few times when we meet up and stay

Harrier
October 14th, 2017, 05:43 PM
Well Iíve never seen anyone in my family naked, Iíve no brothers, but Iíve seen my male cousins a few times when we meet up and stay

Just curious how that even happens? Not even by accident? like walking in while changing or showering? How many people are in your family? Maybe with 6 people sharing 2 bathrooms in my house it just happens more idk?

Jthompson
October 14th, 2017, 07:27 PM

I see friends naked a lot cause of sports. We all compare differently. Lots of different sizes

Snowrider
October 14th, 2017, 11:24 PM
I've seen my dad, brothers, and my friends. My dad is bigger than me. I'm pretty normal compared to friends.

jms2000
October 15th, 2017, 04:39 AM
Just curious how that even happens? Not even by accident? like walking in while changing or showering? How many people are in your family? Maybe with 6 people sharing 2 bathrooms in my house it just happens more idk?

Well I guess what I said isnít strictly true - when I was like 5 or so I saw my sister naked but that was only like when she was getting her nappy done or anything. Thereís only 4 people in my family, and everyone has there own bathroom, (parents sharing) and so no, I can safely say that Iíve never really seen anyone naked or walked in to anything.

CharlesB
October 15th, 2017, 04:49 AM
Do you see your family and friends naked? Do they see you? How does your size compare to theirs? i see friends never family

Are you cut? No What about most friends ? Nah

EthanK
October 15th, 2017, 05:02 AM
I see my farther naked all the time but not my friends as i am self concious. But the other day i was at a scout camp and i shared a tent with 2 other boys, we played dack or dare. I was too self concious to dack but they made me. One of them was also self concious but the other one he was happy too. In fact he dared me to put my face up too it, which was weird. Soooo thats how i saw my first dick.
P.s mine was the biggest

adtse
October 17th, 2017, 11:15 PM
My family, they usually don't close or lock the bathroom door when using the toilet or showering. So I have seen my family naked many times.

My dad is cut, but all my cousins that I know are uncut. I am cut.

boy19
October 18th, 2017, 04:31 AM
I saw my father naked many times he has bigger than me
I also saw my brother naked he has size smaller than me

And we friends are many times naked together
I also saw some girls naked.

Tim Tree
October 22nd, 2017, 01:46 PM

Being a nature kid both parents see me and my brother and cousins naked. I have the smallest dick and chest. Me an brother are cut. Cousins are uncut.

messid
October 24th, 2017, 07:32 PM

yep...seen my younger bros, cousins, best friend and teammates naked and theyve seen me
theyre all bigger then me soft...only one i know hard is my best friend and hes frickin huge
familys all cut. friends and teammates are a mix

Gopher
December 3rd, 2017, 12:52 PM
I see family naked. Im bigger than my bro and dad. my dad is cut though my bro and I are uncut.

My friends are a mix of cut and uncut, and usually im a bit bigger or the same size

JackSF
December 3rd, 2017, 05:09 PM
Do you see your family and friends naked? Sometimes
Do they see you? No
How does your size compare to theirs? Pretty much the same
Are you cut? No
What about most friends and family? Cut

max02
December 3rd, 2017, 06:38 PM
Do you see your family and friends naked? friends during swim meets

Do they see you? nope - i run back home to shower lol

How does your size compare to theirs? theyre bigger

Are you cut? What about most friends and family? yes and yes

lil_mee
January 9th, 2018, 07:00 PM
My twin and I are 15 years old and we are identical except for the penis.
Mine is 6.3 "x 6.3" erect & 5 "x 4.5" soft. and his is 8.6 "x 6.9" erect & 6.2 "x 5.7" soft. I know it's huge, but anyway, all the men in my family are about the same size. By expample, my father is 11.1 "x 7.1" erect & 6.1 "x 6" soft, my cousin is 7.4 "x 6.1".

Mitchell1861
January 9th, 2018, 11:00 PM
I always see my brothers naked, and they always see me naked. 1 brother is a little smaller, 1 is same, 1 is much bigger. I donít see my dad naked ever, but he sees me every now and then. None of us are cut.

I have seen some friends naked, and they have seen me. There are a few Iíve seen naked and they didnít know it, and Iím sure the same for me. Most of my friends are bigger than me, and none of them are cut

BoyOBoy
January 10th, 2018, 10:11 AM
Not often

Stanley02
January 10th, 2018, 12:50 PM
i see my family (male and female) naked all the time and my friends. They see me as well... donít see what the big deal is. Iíve compared sizes with all my friends and cousins and they are all bigger than me but it doesnít bother me.

InternetTeen
January 10th, 2018, 03:59 PM
i don't really like being naked in front of family. My dads the only on that walks around naked because he doesn't care. He's average sized when flaccid but not sure about when erect

Gaboubou
February 7th, 2018, 05:14 PM
When I was 14 years old (5ft9), I invited my 12 year old cousin (5ft4) to sleep at my place. (He always boasted that later he would have a big penis because that of his father is huge, according to him.) During the evening, I had the idea to play strip poker just for fun. In the end, we were both boxing and unsurprisingly I had the biggest package. We got naked and measured. I was 5.3 x 5.5 (hard) & 3.5 (length) x 4.1 (girth) (soft) and he was 3.9 x 3 & 2.2 x 2.3. But one year later, at the exact same date, I'm 16 (6ft1) and he is 14 (5ft6) and he suggested to me to compare again and i accepted. I was 6.3 x 6.3 & 5 x 4.7. He was huge. As soon as I saw hi bulge, I immediately thought that he was erect but he was not. He was 6.5 x 5 soft & 6.7 x 6 erect. I did not know how to feel about it. His father has a penis of 9.6 x 5.3 and my father has one of 10.7 x 7.2 (they are bro btw) So why, he inherited the size of his penis from his father, me no ...

Andres_s
February 8th, 2018, 07:12 AM
i've seen friends naked because of School PE class and of course they have seen me too
some guys are bigger than me, others are smaller

i'm uncut, all of my friends are uncut too (that i know). i'm not sure but i think my brother is cut

tdog123
February 10th, 2018, 09:14 PM
I have seen my brothers and cousiin naked but thats it/ theyve seen me naked but we never compared but i can tell my older brother and cousin are bigger than me

all of my siblings and cousins are cut and as far as i know i only have two friends that are uncut

RyanB2017
February 13th, 2018, 01:17 PM
I have never seen my family naked as i live with 2 girls!

boblebricoleur
February 19th, 2018, 08:59 PM
Like a week ago, I was just chilling with my twin cousins younger by one year. I was 16 and he was 15 and we'd started to talk about our penises. they was convinced that he has a bigger than mine. So we'de took our clothes off and I was shocked. They look like a child, they were like 5ft4 tall. I still remember how huge were their dicks. One was 8.5" long for 6.6" girth and the other was 9.2" long for 5.8" girth. I was 6.7" long for 6.3 girth. I know that mine wasn't small but at this moment I felt like.

kro814
February 19th, 2018, 09:02 PM
Quite a size.

bastile23
February 22nd, 2018, 10:34 AM
In my family ive only seen my younger brother naked when we shared a room a while back ago abd sometimes my dad too when we go swimming

bastile23
February 22nd, 2018, 10:34 AM
Oh and i saw my cousins (a little younger than me by a year ) but thats rarely
Size wise im the smallest

David_rupp
February 25th, 2018, 12:54 AM
I have seen my Mom and Dad naked when I was a kid. My cousin when I was 12 and 13 (he was 8) People in the locker rooms at the pool. I once jerked off with my friend but we never saw each others dicks.

I am cut. Mostly everyone I know is cut.

ilc.69
February 25th, 2018, 04:39 AM

Nope, nor my Friends or family. and they don't see me naked either.
No, I'm uncut, and my Friends are like half cut, half uncut

fidgetykid
February 25th, 2018, 11:22 AM
its very rare that i see my dad and older brother naked but when i do my older brother is pretty big but he is quite a bit older than me. ive seen my cousins who are the same age as me and there about the same in terms of looks.

my parents see me naked most of the time as i dont really care my older brother also sees me alot naked

i am uncut and im not sure about my family members never asked them and to be honest dont care about it

toby69
February 25th, 2018, 05:53 PM
My Dad shaves naked, so I see him when I go into the bathroom to pee. His dick is longer than mine, but I think I am still growing. When friends sleep over we get naked in my room and play video games. Most of my friends' dicks are my size and cut like me.

David_rupp
February 25th, 2018, 08:08 PM
I don't on a regular basis. I have seen my dad naked many times as a child. I have seen my cousins naked before (ages: 4, 8, and 10) I saw my friend naked once a swimming pool locker room. Nobody sees me naked, not that I know of... Well my dad was flaccid all the times I saw it and he was pretty girthy and kinda large. Now that I think about it he would be more of a shower than a grower. And my cousins are obviously too young to compare to. And my friend was close to my size. I saw him hard once but through his b ball shorts and we were sitting right next to each other and looked similar.

I am cut and everyone I know is too.

David_rupp
February 27th, 2018, 03:12 AM
I have seen a lot of my family nude.
My dad at the gym and in the showers. He was pretty big and girthy, more or a shower than a grower (imma opposite)
My grandfather I have seen naked bout to get in the shower and watching porn. (technically not related) but he was pretty large too. Same as my dad, shower, not a grower.
My cousins, they one is young so he hasn't hit puberty yet but another walks around naked all the time and I see a ton. He get boners all the time and shows them off, he is small, but still growing.
My uncle was in the gym showers and he was right in front of me so that was weird but he was kinda average. He had a bit of a bulge, and it was okay.
And I have jerked off with my friend and we compared through b ball shorts so I never saw is actual dick but I think i was a bit bigger.
Everyone in my family and that i know is cut

Zuka
February 27th, 2018, 03:33 AM
Oh, crap. That's one thing I seriously try my best to avoid doing. Family nudity is a strict taboo for me. Forwards, though. No. Nobody of my family I know is circumcised, neither am I.

jock_buddy10
March 10th, 2018, 08:43 AM
see my dad and bro naked all the time

Andrewpaul922
March 11th, 2018, 02:04 PM
I see my younger brother and sister all the time. Iíve seen my dad naked once, and I see my 3 cousins naked often. My dad has seen me naked a few times before, my sister and brother see me naked all the time, and my cousins see me naked often. My brother and I are the only ones not cut in our family. I am the youngest of the cousins, and my penis is much smaller and less developed than theirs. My younger brother hadnít hit puberty, so his is still quite small, but not much smaller than mine.

RyanIsGay24
March 15th, 2018, 06:32 PM
My friends and I see each other naked a lot. I'm bigger than all of them. I'm cut, and most of them are too, but some are uncut.

mymy
April 5th, 2018, 04:26 PM
When I was 13, my brother was 10 and we decided to compare for fun. Ourers were both 4.3 erect. Mine was 3.3 soft while his 2.7. I did not realize these results until very recently. Today I am 16 years old and my brother is 13. Recently, he started to walk in underwear. It was the first time I had seen him in underwear for a long time and his penis was about 4.5 soft. I felt lousy because mine is barely 3.5 soft & 4.8 erect. Subsequently I saw him in underwear but he was erect. His penis was around 7.5.

dunbar07
April 6th, 2018, 03:03 PM
I see my brother and some of my friends, as well as some of his naked. He's younger and so are his friends but I'm bigger than most of them.

jock_buddy10
April 11th, 2018, 08:38 PM
my dads a naturist which means he goes naked alot so do me and my lil bro. not a big deal since its just us guys here

Brandon618
April 15th, 2018, 06:57 PM
My brothers and I share a room and we usually are always in our sleep pants or underwear. We've seen each other naked all the time and that isn't a problem but can't walk out of the room without clothes on.