PDA

View Full Version : All of those no gf/bf yet posts

NewLeafsFan
August 14th, 2017, 04:51 PM
I don't understand all of these ppl that want relationship advice that are not yet in a relationship! If your not in a relationship than you are not in a relationship with problems. Better to be alone than in a bad relationship!

Babs
August 14th, 2017, 05:18 PM
not that i don't agree but posts made by singles in this subforum usually relate to the fact that their still single.

Melodic
August 14th, 2017, 05:28 PM
This thread is specifically created to offer guided, positive, & constructive support to all situations that have to do with relationships in all stages including crushing to breaking up. The variety of topics & situations shared on this thread along with other help & advice threads is extremely useful. Many members need advice & support on how to live a normal, healthy lifestyle which is the main reason Virtual Teen Forums was created in the first place.

Emilyyy
August 15th, 2017, 04:07 AM
People can ask for relationship and dating advice even if they are currently single. I don't see this sub-forum as only for people already in a relationship but for anyone needing a bit of advice on starting a relationship or why they might be finding it hard to get into one. Heck I'm single but still read though here regularly and if I feel I have something to offer I'll put in my two cents.

ska8er
August 15th, 2017, 12:50 PM
Even in stable relationships
there may b problems.

jamie_n5
August 22nd, 2017, 05:12 PM
I totally agree. This thread is for people that need and want advice on any aspect of dating and relationships. Advice on how to find a person to date is certainly a part of what this thread is for.