PDA

View Full Version : Is it still possible that I will grow?

Mynameisdean
August 13th, 2017, 12:23 PM
Iím 17 and shifting over into 18 and Iím only 5ft 1 at the moment... Personally, it bothers me a lot.

I havenít grown in about a year but I do grow really slowly from my experience. Anyway, I definitely havenít finished puberty yet. About 7-12 months ago did I start to notice hairs growing out my pits and even today, there still like Ďbaby hairsí. I have yet to grow facial hair (a beard).

I did call up the doctor and he said my height was in range with my family (theyíre quite small too unfortunately).

Anyway, has anyone had experience or know of anyone that continued to grow at a snails pace? Or grow at all after 17?

jamie_n5
August 13th, 2017, 01:02 PM
I would say what the doctor told you is correct. You are kind of stuck with your parents genes. As far as hair and beard growth that can take into your 20's to finish.

niklas
August 13th, 2017, 01:07 PM
I think it's hard to predict if you will or won't grow much beyond where you're at. If you're family is generally on the shorter side, then it's likely that you'll be similar. Did you start puberty late? Or it's just been real slow for you? We're kinda stuck with what nature gives us, so I hope you can learn to accept it.

Nelmoinen
August 13th, 2017, 04:59 PM
Iím 17 and shifting over into 18 and Iím only 5ft 1 at the moment... Personally, it bothers me a lot.

I havenít grown in about a year but I do grow really slowly from my experience. Anyway, I definitely havenít finished puberty yet. About 7-12 months ago did I start to notice hairs growing out my pits and even today, there still like Ďbaby hairsí. I have yet to grow facial hair (a beard).

I did call up the doctor and he said my height was in range with my family (theyíre quite small too unfortunately).

Anyway, has anyone had experience or know of anyone that continued to grow at a snails pace? Or grow at all after 17?

-From my knowledge, a man or woman does not stop puberty until the age of 25 years old. Therefore, many parts of you will or can still grow. I would not worry. Make sure you attend your yearly checkups.

Romulus_
August 13th, 2017, 05:10 PM
It all depends on the height of your parents really. If your mom and dad are both, let's say, 5'3", then you probably won't grow much more. But if your dad is 6' or something then yes, you can probably expect to grow somewhere around there. What are there heights, do you know?

TWDjacob
August 13th, 2017, 08:01 PM
it depends on your parents but if nothings really happened over a year and the doctor thinks your done growing then your probably done but i know people that finish at 20 so idk

Mynameisdean
August 23rd, 2017, 04:25 AM
It all depends on the height of your parents really. If your mom and dad are both, let's say, 5'3", then you probably won't grow much more. But if your dad is 6' or something then yes, you can probably expect to grow somewhere around there. What are there heights, do you know?

Iím taller than my mom who is about 4ft 11 and Iím taller than my two sisters who are also about the same height. My dad is about 5ft 3 who Iím not taller than.

Bobby_04
August 23rd, 2017, 11:05 PM
I've read on multiple sites that you take your mom and dads height in inches and add them together then divide by 2 and add 5 inches if your a guy and you can get kind of the avg height of what you'll be I did it and it went to 5'8" and rn I'm actually 5'8.5" and I'm 17 and also you really don't reach your potential height until like 20

some
August 23rd, 2017, 11:15 PM
there is still time to grow

martinpajero
August 24th, 2017, 02:58 PM
I'm sure you'll keep growing slowly after 18.

kro814
August 26th, 2017, 11:37 PM
You may still grow.

NewLeafsFan
August 27th, 2017, 02:47 PM
It sounds like you still have a lot of growing to do. Yes, I would think that you will get taller. You should understand that if being short is in your genes then it will happen to you.

Remember that confidence is more important. Don't let it bother you.

Seabadger67
August 30th, 2017, 05:23 PM
Guys keep growing up until 21, so yeah you probably will ^_^

Mynameisdean
September 17th, 2017, 08:04 AM
I hope so. Honestly, I hate it...

joel02
September 17th, 2017, 04:54 PM

i think you started puberty late and you can grow. how old was you when pubes? and how old was you when you started to cum wet when jerking?