PDA

View Full Version : Bigger Penis than Older

Scottbugen
August 13th, 2017, 09:00 AM
Did anyone else develop faster than their older male family members? I've always known that I'm bigger than my older brother but found out recently that I'm longer and hairy than my older cousin too. So my questions are:
Your age?
Their age?
What was more developed and how so?
Did it impact your relationship?

niklas
August 13th, 2017, 01:09 PM
Yes, for me it wasn't my brother (he's 2 years younger) but an older cousin:
Age (now): 16
His Age (now): 18
What was more developed: Overall penis size, pubic hair and pit hair.
Impact relationship: Not really, he was a bit jealous for sure but we've always gotten along, became a bit of joke between us when we'd see each other.

jamie_n5
August 13th, 2017, 01:59 PM
Your age? 11 Then
Their age? 13 Then
What was more developed and how so? My penis and balls and pubes
Did it impact your relationship? No he is my cousin and eventually caught up. I am still bigger though. lol

Nametoendallnames
August 13th, 2017, 04:15 PM
I didn't develop before my older brother, but now that I am about on his level this is how we stack up.

Your age? 13
Their age? 15
What was more developed and how so? I have a longer and thicker penis, bigger happy trail/stomach hair, deeper voice, and bigger balls.
Did it impact your relationship? Not really,although it was a bit cathartic for me.

Nelmoinen
August 13th, 2017, 04:32 PM
Did anyone else develop faster than their older male family members? I've always known that I'm bigger than my older brother but found out recently that I'm longer and hairy than my older cousin too. So my questions are:
Your age?
Their age?

I developed faster than my brother that is the same age as me. However, my older siblings, of course, developed before I did.

-For my brother, I was just always more developed. I guess I will find out how long that will stay in the future.

-It has not affected our relationship.

Notpercapita1
August 13th, 2017, 05:25 PM
Your age? 15
Their age? 17
What was more developed and how so? Bigger penis, more pubes, more hair everywhere, busts bigger nuts
Did it impact your relationship? No

Andy.gloud
August 14th, 2017, 07:25 AM
Your age? 14
Their age? 17
What was more developed and how so? I was much longer and hairy. My balls were bigger too.
Did it impact your relationship? My step brother became more submissive. He was really shocked by what he saw and kinda embarrassed about how small he was.

logan2002
August 14th, 2017, 08:22 AM
I am the opposite way. My 14 month younger brother is 7 inches to my 5 1/2. However I started getting pubes at a younger age then he did. Me about three months before I turned 12, him after he turned 12 1/2. I look like my dad, he like my mom. It seems dad side of the family hits puberty early, mom's side later.

pjones
August 14th, 2017, 08:19 PM
have only a younger brother but my flaccid penis is longer than my dads by about 2"

kro814
August 14th, 2017, 08:24 PM
I am smaller then my cousins.

And76
August 14th, 2017, 09:56 PM
Your age?
Their age?

I don't have any siblings but can see how it can be tough. Due to comparisons...it shouldn't matter but it still can be tough especially being older.
I was a really slow developer and it sucked when a couple of my teammates who were 1-2 years younger were quite a bit bigger. I definitely lost some confidence showering after practice and being the smallest.

I can see how it would bother an older sibling especially if the younger brother is pretty young. I have a freind who hit puberty really young. By 13 he was 6inches, was pretty muscular, and had a girlfriend. His brother was 18 and was just barely finishing. He definitely lost confidence

Dmoney11
August 15th, 2017, 08:44 AM
My age: 17
His age: 15
He had a bigger longer more manly looking penis with lots of pubes. Mine was much smaller and puny looking next to my younger brothers. He teases me about it now here and there.

Reddy03
August 16th, 2017, 11:58 AM
I'm bigger than my step father. I found out when we both went into the steam room after working out one day. He's always been kind of a jerk so I made sure he got a nice long look. I put my towel around my kneck so it was all just hanging out there. He stared for a while longer than he should have, until he knew I noticed him looking. Now whenever he gives me a hard time about anything I bring it up.

HarrrGamerZ
November 27th, 2017, 08:53 PM
Your age? 12
Their age? 15
What was more developed and how so? his penis was 5.4 "whereas me 5.7"
Did it impact your relationship? Today I am 15 and he is 18,
My penis is 7.4 "and he is 5.6"