PDA

View Full Version : I don't know if i hate or love this feeling..

Kooy
August 12th, 2017, 02:46 PM
Anyone ever feel.. Empty in there stomach and weak in the arms and suddenly no position is comfortable and all you want to do is cry?

I've had this feeling all day today...

jamie_n5
August 19th, 2017, 04:41 PM
Yeah I think that we all have those days sometimes. You just are down in the dumps and sad and lonely feeling today. There is no true explanation other than we all have blues days and then tomorrow will bring change again. Unless you feel this all the time it's just that you had a bad bummed out day. So look for the good and beauty in tomorrow be happy again.

devotionnel
August 19th, 2017, 04:46 PM
I usually get this more often than I'd like to admit. These are the times you need self love or even love from others the most. Sometimes I find myself loving or even craving this feeling when things are too emotionally exhausting. It could be an indicator of what's going on in your life right now that you haven't been able to pick up yet.

I tend to find that some of my "panic attack cures" help the most in these situations if I can't get a hold of anyone to chat to. A hot tea and book can always pick me up the tiniest bit even on my darkest days. Even a good cry helps drain all the negativity out of my system. I wish you the best. :)

Danieldv77
October 5th, 2017, 02:54 AM
I have, and having such a feeling sucks, but others definitely do have it. It can come without any reason at all. Human nature, I suppose.