PDA

View Full Version : Girth?

Akksksosppapapwpee
August 12th, 2017, 08:35 AM
How do you measure girth? And what's the normal size for a 16 year old?

Vicboy2707
August 12th, 2017, 08:39 AM
Use a sewing measuring tape wrap it around the thickest part of your shaft and see at what point the tape mates and that is your measurement I don’t know what the average is but I’m 17 and 6 inches in girth

Akksksosppapapwpee
August 12th, 2017, 08:40 AM
Anyways i can do it without measuring tape? I dont think we have any

pauly
August 12th, 2017, 08:46 AM
I hope this isn't a silly question, but why is it important to know the girth of our penis?

Vicboy2707
August 12th, 2017, 08:48 AM
Use a strip of paper put a line where the paper meets then lay it flat next to ruler and see what it says try to find a ruler with inches on it this method isnít as accurate but it still good you only need a thin strip of paper

I hope this isn't a silly question, but why is it important to know the girth of our penis?

Itís not important really just something to know some people you get with might like thicker some thinner just depends on the person

Posts merged. Please edit or use multiquote next time. ~Endeavour

Akksksosppapapwpee
August 12th, 2017, 08:53 AM
Use a strip of paper put a line where the paper meets then lay it flat next to ruler and see what it says try to find a ruler with inches on it this method isnít as accurate but it still good you only need a thin strip of paper

Thanks Vic!! I'll try it out. :yeah:

Romulus_
August 12th, 2017, 09:04 AM
Yeah do what Vicboy said, it's the best method if you do not have any tailor's tape.

As for "normal" there really is no normal size, but I think the average is about 4.5 inches around.

Akksksosppapapwpee
August 12th, 2017, 09:07 AM
Yeah do what Vicboy said, it's the best method if you do not have any tailor's tape.

As for "normal" there really is no normal size, but I think the average is about 4.5 inches around.

Dang so Vic is pretty thick then? What are you?

Vicboy2707
August 12th, 2017, 09:27 AM

A lot of people do say that to me lol

Falcons_11
August 12th, 2017, 09:54 AM
What I use to measure my girth is to take a piece of string and put it around my boner and mark it. Then place the marked string on a ruler. Read the inches on the ruler.

Akksksosppapapwpee
August 12th, 2017, 10:01 AM
What I use to measure my girth is to take a piece of string and put it around my boner and mark it. Then place the marked string on a ruler. Read the inches on the ruler.

Thanks Falcon! What was the result?

Romulus_
August 12th, 2017, 10:15 AM

I am 5.25" around, so a bit above average :)

Akksksosppapapwpee
August 12th, 2017, 10:16 AM
I am 5.25" around, so a bit above average :)

Awesome awesome. :metal: doo you like being girthy?

Romulus_
August 12th, 2017, 10:16 AM
Lol well 6" is a lot you should be proud haha :P

Awesome awesome. :metal: doo you like being girthy?
I don't consider myself particularly girthy, but yeah I suppose I like it :) I mean, I'm a virgin still so I haven't encountered any problems yet lol

Akksksosppapapwpee
August 12th, 2017, 10:17 AM

Dang bro. Thats crazy thick. Can you hand even wrap around it?

I don't consider myself particularly girthy, but yeah I suppose I like it :) I mean, I'm a virgin still so I haven't encountered any problems yet lol

Hahah true. Do you find it hard to wrap around your hand?

Falcons_11
August 12th, 2017, 10:21 AM
Thanks Falcon! What was the result?

I'm 4" or so girth.

Vicboy2707
Dang bro. Thats crazy thick. Can you hand even wrap around it?

My fingers donít meet the Palm of my hand and my thumb just touches my fingers

Romulus_
Hahah true. Do you find it hard to wrap around your hand?
No it's pretty easy, I can touch my thumb to my index finger pretty comfortably, at 6 inches it would be harder for me but I would still be able to do it. I think at seven inches is when I wouldn't be able to wrap it all the way around lol, wbu?

Nax32
August 12th, 2017, 10:59 AM
Use a sewing measuring tape wrap it around the thickest part of your shaft and see at what point the tape mates and that is your measurement I donít know what the average is but Iím 17 and 6 inches in girth

Do you like being that girthy? Does it give you any problems?

Akksksosppapapwpee
August 12th, 2017, 11:09 AM
My fingers donít meet the Palm of my hand and my thumb just touches my fingers

Man that must be awesome. :metal: im checking my girth right now

No it's pretty easy, I can touch my thumb to my index finger pretty comfortably, at 6 inches it would be harder for me but I would still be able to do it. I think at seven inches is when I wouldn't be able to wrap it all the way around lol, wbu?

I havent really thought about it. Im gonna check now and get back to you. Also, is your head as thick as the shaft?

Posts merged. Please use the "edit" button in the future. ~devotionnel

Vicboy2707
August 12th, 2017, 11:18 AM
Do you like being that girthy? Does it give you any problems?

Itís nice being this thick the only problem is not many people can give a good bj they find it hard to go past the head

Man that must be awesome. :metal: im checking my girth right now

Itís pretty fun lol

Two.Cool.
August 12th, 2017, 11:36 AM
I do not know my exact girth, but I definetly fail the toilet paper roll test. I do not fit at all.

Akksksosppapapwpee
August 12th, 2017, 11:37 AM
I do not know my exact girth, but I definetly fail the toilet paper roll test. I do not fit at all.
That must be pretty big then buddy

Itís pretty fun lol

According to my test, im not far behind you but i think its wrong. So im gonna try again

Vicboy2707
August 12th, 2017, 11:41 AM
According to my test, im not far behind you but i think its wrong. So im gonna try again

What did you get

Romulus_
August 12th, 2017, 11:45 AM
I havent really thought about it. Im gonna check now and get back to you. Also, is your head as thick as the shaft?

Yes they are just about equal, is yours? Also what did you end up getting?

Akksksosppapapwpee
August 12th, 2017, 11:51 AM
Yes they are just about equal, is yours? Also what did you end up getting?

When my foreskin isn't pulled back its the same but when i pull it back it is slightly smaller.
Ill tell you both the results once i retest. My niece just got dumped on me until her mother returns in a few minutes soooooo.

Akksksosppapapwpee
August 12th, 2017, 01:10 PM
You are thick lol I definitely wouldnít change it for the world either

Im 5"5 girth wise. So thats 7 inches length and 5"5 girth

Medy
August 12th, 2017, 02:03 PM
Mine is 6.7" on the middle, but more on the bottom of glans, and it's really hard for bj

bojack
August 12th, 2017, 02:24 PM

Same with not fitting in a toilet paper roll. Whenever I want to actually measure, it seems like I can never find a ruler, so I don't know my exact girth

Endeavour
August 12th, 2017, 05:22 PM
Mod note - many inappropriate posts and off topic conversations have been deleted. It's not really appropriate to be commenting on other people's posts like some people have been doing, so lets keep this on topic and appropriate please. ~Endeavour

Vicboy2707
August 12th, 2017, 10:03 PM
Im 5"5 girth wise. So thats 7 inches length and 5"5 girth

Thatís a good size no one can complain about that lol

Hockeystar2020
August 12th, 2017, 11:11 PM
Tape measure around and I would say 5-6 in I'm 15 and 5

Nax32
August 13th, 2017, 09:13 AM
What size toilet paper roll are you all using? Because the ones I have are 5.5 in girth but some are 4.5 in girth. My post got deleted but I have 6.4 inch girth so I can't fit into either but it can be misleading to yourself and others if you exclusively use the toilet paper test to find out if you are thick or not. 5+ is still pretty thick so even if you can't fit into the large toilet roll you aren't small.

TWDjacob
August 13th, 2017, 08:04 PM
if you don't have a really flexible ruler like me you can take a piece of string around the thickest part at the bottom and then hold it up to a ruler

InternetTeen
August 14th, 2017, 09:07 AM
i'm 4.3" girth and i'm 13

Nelmoinen
August 15th, 2017, 07:13 PM
Use a sewing measuring tape wrap it around the thickest part of your shaft and see at what point the tape mates and that is your measurement h

I agree.

Irnbrulover
August 16th, 2017, 07:04 AM
I'm 17 and 5 inches in girth

NewLeafsFan
August 16th, 2017, 10:40 PM
Take a piece of string and rap it around the thickest part of your shaft. Measure the string.

mike2003
August 18th, 2017, 01:04 PM
I'm 13, and my girth is 4.5" hard.

I use a sewing type tape measure... Even the string idea seems a lot better than the toilet paper stuff. Leave that in the bathroom!

fernandorolon
August 19th, 2017, 01:41 AM
I'm not sure what's the average really. I'm 17 and mine is pretty thick.