PDA

View Full Version : First attempt of shaving....

bswetakumari91
August 11th, 2017, 10:53 AM
When i started to shave first time i got my bro to help me, though it may sound weird in a all male house no one to teach me. When u girls started to shave who helpd u?

Sailor Mars
August 11th, 2017, 11:09 AM
I helped myself, and then I helped my brother (who's older than me) :P

I don't think it's weird to have asked for help to shave

BlackParadePixie
August 11th, 2017, 11:28 PM
yeahhhhh that's a little strange. I don't have any brothers...but even if I did. I would ask one of my girlfriends for help before I asked ANY male family member.

DerpyGirl
August 12th, 2017, 12:42 AM
WTF is going on on this website?! Yes that's very very strange. Get a female friend to help you.

Sailor Mars
August 12th, 2017, 12:51 AM
yeahhhhh that's a little strange. I don't have any brothers...but even if I did. I would ask one of my girlfriends for help before I asked ANY male family member.

WTF is going on on this website?! Yes that's very very strange. Get a female friend to help you.

? I don't see how it's strange? Unless yknow they're showing the whole process down there and stuff... But giving some tips and getting an example, especially from your brother (on their face) I don't see as strange?

BlackParadePixie
August 12th, 2017, 01:15 AM
? I don't see how it's strange? Unless yknow they're showing the whole process down there and stuff... But giving some tips and getting an example, especially from your brother (on their face) I don't see as strange?
well this thread IS in puberty for girls. So yeah, that's what I assumed the OP was talking about. and im also assuming OP is a girl. A girl asking her brother for any kind of shaving advice.....yeah, weird. 2 brothers helping each other out? Not weird at all.
Even still...even if it was just how to shave my legs or whatever, I would ask another girlfriend of mine before asking any male.

Sailor Mars
August 12th, 2017, 01:21 AM
well this thread IS in puberty for girls. So yeah, that's what I assumed the OP was talking about. and im also assuming OP is a girl. A girl asking her brother for any kind of shaving advice.....yeah, weird. 2 brothers helping each other out? Not weird at all.
Even still...even if it was just how to shave my legs or whatever, I would ask another girlfriend of mine before asking any male.

True, I see your point but I don't think it's weird for tips :P If it was anything more than that and a quick showing of how not to cut yourself, yeah that's a bit much. Funny cuz my brother asked ME how to shave Hah so... yea

angelina
August 12th, 2017, 06:02 AM
it is my mum who taught..who is better and intimate than a mum for a girl ?

ChloeF
August 12th, 2017, 06:09 AM
N one really helped me though l'd seen my mum do it.
l just got told to be very careful, it used to take me ages when l first started.

DerpyGirl
August 12th, 2017, 09:20 AM

Tips are one thing and I'm totally okay with that, but it sounds like the OP got physical help from her brother.

bswetakumari91
August 12th, 2017, 12:42 PM
chill girls, if u had grown up in a male only family u might understand it. for every need right from childhood to puberty it was my brother who helped me out and of course i find it comfortable with him rather than outsiders. thank god for girls who got their mom to help out.

LITTLEANGEL17
August 12th, 2017, 01:28 PM
I totally agree with Sammy, I asked mum as she shaved as long as I can remember. Please dont let this site go the same as another fourm site I know.
X

Jilly
August 14th, 2017, 07:20 PM
When i started to shave first time i got my bro to help me, though it may sound weird in a all male house no one to teach me. When u girls started to shave who helpd u?

Bro? Okay, I just have to ask, um, did he do a good job?

bswetakumari91
August 15th, 2017, 04:07 AM
he did good, moreover he taught me how to shave without hurting myself.

jennycakes
August 15th, 2017, 05:58 PM
My mom showed me how to shave my legs and arm pits. But I turned to my older cousin, Sarah, for help shaving my pubic hair. My mom is kind of a prude when it comes to sex. I went to Sarah for most of my sex questions.

Endeavour
August 15th, 2017, 06:03 PM
OP is banned. :locked: