PDA

View Full Version : Semen Colour and Health

NewLeafsFan
August 10th, 2017, 10:48 PM
When I'm on a health kick and I'm working out and eating right the colour of my semen is white. If I stop exercising, stop eating properly my semen colour becomes more of a cream yellow. Anybody else notice this?

niklas
August 11th, 2017, 10:53 AM
Interesting, I've never really noticed that; usually I notice that it will shift between being clearer or more solid creamy white. I think I eat pretty normal, I'm not ultra healthy, but I don't eat just crap either. But I guess it kind of makes sense; when you're eating right and being healthy exercising, then everything in your body is usually tuned the way it should be, and if you're not then it'll show. What a great way for you to check on your own health :) ... gives you yet another good reason to keep jerking off :)

Hockeystar2020
August 11th, 2017, 01:49 PM
I've noticed that but it could be because ur testosterone levels drop from not exercising

Zachary G
August 11th, 2017, 02:48 PM
I have noticed this before as well. I think it has a lot to do with your diet and the exercising that you are doing. When you arent on a proper diet and exercising then your semen is full of junk and waste.

jamie_n5
August 11th, 2017, 06:27 PM
I have noticed differences in color and smell of my semen and also my boyfriends. I guess I have never given it any real thought or compared to eating and activity.

Falcons_11
August 12th, 2017, 09:57 AM
My semen seems to be the same color all the time. I don't know if the color has anything to do with how healthy or unhealthy you are.

JohnC
August 12th, 2017, 10:06 AM
Never seen mine looking yellow. Mine is usually clear to some times a cloudy color.

Akksksosppapapwpee
August 12th, 2017, 10:07 AM
Mine is always white. When i was just starting it was clear tho

Two.Cool.
August 12th, 2017, 11:17 AM
Yes, especially if I haven't wanked for a few days.

Nelmoinen
August 13th, 2017, 05:46 PM
I have never noticed this my cum is always white.

TWDjacob
August 13th, 2017, 07:24 PM
I've never seen mine that color or ever noticed a change

JarrettZ
August 14th, 2017, 03:52 PM
Never seen mine looking yellow. Mine is usually clear to some times a cloudy color.

Yeah mine is like that, it's not really white yet. I think I'm a late bloomer, no?

JohnC
August 14th, 2017, 07:27 PM
Yeah mine is like that, it's not really white yet. I think I'm a late bloomer, no?

Yep could be. I know I am. Didn't really start until I was 15. And even now it seems like it is slow going. But at least it is finally going.

scott2002
August 20th, 2017, 02:40 PM
My bathroom sink is white. The only way to tell differences in color is to have something consistent to compare it to. Sometimes my cum is slightly yellowish compared to the pure white sink, and sometimes it seems a little greyish compared to the white sink. My cum is never as pure white as the white sink, but when I jack off on my bed on to my stomach, it looks white.

JarrettZ
August 21st, 2017, 02:30 PM
Yep could be. I know I am. Didn't really start until I was 15. And even now it seems like it is slow going. But at least it is finally going.

Yeah, it was exciting when it first came out! I was like "FINALLY!"

Same with me, I never saw mine as being yellow. Then again, I'm still just making the watery stuff :-/ It's not thick like older boys, but sure does feel good cumming out of my body!

Double posts merged. Please edit or use multiquote next time. ~Endeavour

martinpajero
August 21st, 2017, 08:14 PM
mine is always white, no matter what i do

kro814
August 21st, 2017, 08:29 PM
I don't have any yet.

DanM
December 20th, 2017, 10:21 AM

Yeah my cum is still mostly clear, and watery. I hear it changes as we grow, and gets thicker and white.

countryplowboy
December 20th, 2017, 09:02 PM
Mine is white. But consistency depends on how much water I drink. In summer if ive been working in the heat all day and jerk off. Its really thick and sticky. I don't really shoot either..just kinda comes out is globs. Otherwise its thinner and really shoots. Once during a time of extreme stress I was dealing with it had a slight red tint..that scared me. But once things calmed down..back to white as normal

Lukaszislukasz
December 21st, 2017, 12:14 AM
haven't noticed this, my semen is always white but I do it very healthy

Shamal
December 21st, 2017, 06:30 AM
I haven't really noticed a colour change, sometimes its much thicker and whiter and other times its far thinner and a clearer colour.

scott2002
December 21st, 2017, 07:04 AM
Once during a time of extreme stress I was dealing with it had a slight red tint..that scared me.
I had a pinkish tint to my semen once. It was obvious and it scared the crap out of me, too. I mean, it had to have been some BLOOD in my semen, right? I held off and didn't wank for like 4 days, and then when I did it again I was back to normal.

DanM
December 21st, 2017, 05:14 PM
hahaha I have never seen mine red or pink!

Diverperry
December 21st, 2017, 10:31 PM
mine's thick and white, but the thickness also depends on how much water you've been drinking

Dalcourt
December 21st, 2017, 10:37 PM
Please don't post in threads with more than two months inactivity :locked: