PDA

View Full Version : 15 and never had a gf

TardyRayGun65
August 10th, 2017, 12:29 PM
I'm 15 and I've never had a girlfriend. I'm really desperate and I need help.

Mars
August 10th, 2017, 12:34 PM
Having a partner around such ages really isn't anything special Imho. It's nothing to be desperate about and it's nothing to crave (Because not only is it not worth that much, but it's creepy if you're desperate for some poos). You're young. You have time to form relationships, get to know people better, get to fall for people, so don't rush it. It's better to take things slow and steady than to rush into something because you're desperate.

And that's coming from me.

Endeavour
August 10th, 2017, 12:34 PM
That's nothing to worry about at all. Personally I think that even 15 is a little bit too young to have a serious relationship, but if you feel ready go for it. Especially during the teen years, some people might feel more confidence earlier on, and so you shouldn't feel pressured or worried to have a relationship if you see your friends having a relationship but you don't feel ready. But if you are ready, just go up to someone you like. The worst they can say is no, right?

TardyRayGun65
August 10th, 2017, 12:43 PM
True, true. Hopefully I'll have good luck

The Byrd
August 10th, 2017, 09:05 PM
"For everything there is a season" - Ecclesiastes 3:1

There really is no point in being so desperate. If a relationship has not come naturally at such a young age, you shouldn't pine for one because it wouldn't be true love, right?

NewLeafsFan
August 10th, 2017, 10:45 PM
Being in a relationship is not important at the age of 15. I'm 18 and I've never been in a serious relationship.

Don't let yourself become lonely or desperate. Those are both negative qualities. If girls find you depressed they are no likely to want to go out with you. If you have good friends try to spend more time with them and less time feeling sorry for yourself. If you don't have any good friends join a new activity that will help you to meet people your age.

Karkat
August 11th, 2017, 11:47 AM
Don't give up hope, for some people it just takes awhile.

I'm my current partner's first relationship. We started dating when we were both 20. My last partner also had their first relationship with me, we started dating when he was like 18.

Emilyyy
August 14th, 2017, 05:18 AM
Yeah 15 is still really young. I'm 14 and have only really had one boyfriend and not for very long either. Plenty of time yet to find Miss Perfect :)

lliam
August 14th, 2017, 06:59 AM
Although if it can't be really denied to say, that in general relationships between the ages of 13-16 don't exist very long, I would like to contradict the fact that such relationships aren't important.

They may, but need not necessarily be important.

Whether or not a relationship is important in this age depends entirely on what a individual at the age span gains from a relationship, and whether these experiences are kind of continuity in becoming more mature after each relationship, so that a future relationship may last for years or decades.

But before the OP is seriously looking for a girlfriend, he should first realize why he is so desperately looking for one.

And if he then can define the result clearly in several sentences, he should consider that desperation is never a good guide to realize any projects. Especially when another person is or will be involved.

Chaosphere
August 22nd, 2017, 04:04 AM
I was 17 before my first relationship. There is only one way to find someone, and that is to look for someone. Bear with me, because I know you've already been doing that, what I mean is that you need to find a club or group that is of similar interests to you. It's how I met my GF, and how everybody eventually finds someone. If you can find an outlet with other people of similar interests, then you'll start out with something in common, and that works wonders for building from there.

jamie_n5
August 22nd, 2017, 04:59 PM
At 15 you have a whole lifetime ahead of you. Lots of people don't start dating until they are 17-18 so you have nothing to worry about or feel you are unlucky or anything. You will find someone pretty soon I am sure. Just be patient.

kro814
August 22nd, 2017, 07:08 PM
Your time will come/

Just JT
August 22nd, 2017, 09:20 PM
Don't rush this. Trust me
It'll happen, and it'll be awesome

kyran.gough14
August 25th, 2017, 12:35 AM
Yeah wait a little longer till you find the ones who r just mindblowing, ive dated like 4 girls already and 3 of them just werent worth it. it can be a waste time at this age so just wait till 17-18

Friedchickenman12
August 26th, 2017, 06:28 PM
Hey bro, I was in the same situation. I got my girl cause I'm sweet respectful etc, I'm christian so I respect women very well but yeah. I'm 15 and been dating a girl for about a month or so. Just keep going dude, I believe you'll find someone one way or another.

However, I would go into a highschool relashonship looking for an experience, like a kiss or something but nothing long-term, cause I doubt me and my girlfriend will still be together after senior year.

SethfromMI
August 26th, 2017, 10:34 PM
your just 15. you still got plenty of time. even then, it is highly unlikely your going to find the person your going to spend the rest of your life with right away

just don't be such in a rush you make a mistake or you start a relationship with someone you don't like/they don't treat you right just so you can be in a relationship

ItsJustSomeone
August 28th, 2017, 12:39 AM
Just take it easy and be yourself. I know this can be unnerving at times, but many people at this age haven't even had their first kiss yet- I know more than a few guys and girls in that category myself! At 15, most relationships are quite fragile, and mostly superficial. They don't last very long, and create more heartbreak than true love. If I were you, I'd wait as long as it might be to have my first relationship experiences with someone meaningful, someone who really makes me smile rather than run for it and end up with just another someone to carry that "in a relationship" label- the latter is much more worth your time, anyways.

folej003
August 28th, 2017, 04:41 PM
Mate don't worry, it's not all that much at that age. It will happen when it happens and until then it's nothing to worry about. Spend some time with your mates and just relax. If you want to talk to me email or message me and I'll try and help you out as much as I can

chomoto123
August 31st, 2017, 12:44 PM
I'm 16 and I don't have one yet :3c

Cronor
September 5th, 2017, 05:42 PM
If you talk to a girl with the only goal being turning them into your girlfriend, they will know.

Just relax, have fun with people, be natural, be kind, and girls will.. well, they'll come.

ChrisTJ
September 8th, 2017, 08:13 AM
15 is still super young.any relationship I had before then was generally a waste of time. Focus on yourself and enjoy the freedom. Relationships have a lot of downsides in terms of time alone and stuff that you will miss once you cross to the other side.

Drewboyy
September 8th, 2017, 03:18 PM
There is almost no point in having a girlfriend in high school. Maybe if you're a senior but even then

ChrisA1998
September 8th, 2017, 06:44 PM
There is almost no point in having a girlfriend in high school. Maybe if you're a senior but even then

Why not ?

scott2002
September 9th, 2017, 11:53 AM
I'm 15 and I've never had a girlfriend. I'm really desperate and I need help.
I'm 15, too. Last school year I did have a gf and we made out a lot (just kissing and no clothes coming off or hands under clothes, so, pretty tame stuff), but I got frustrated with her refusal to go and farther and we broke up.

I wrote this because, I think both us us need to spend a lot of time thinking about what is it we really want and why. If I'm totally honest with myself, my desire to get that first gf was because I wanted to have sex. I wanted to experience "doing it". And that's a lousy reason for trying to get a gf (and it's not fair to the girl, either).

This year, I'm just going to concentrate on becoming good, real FRIENDS with some girls. I'm going to trust that doing this and trying to keep my hormones out of it, me and the right girl will become friends, and then good friends, and then very close friends, and only THEN might we move on to becoming bf/gf and both wanting to move it to the start of a physical relationship, too.

Summary: Don't push it. Relax. We are just 15. It's okay.

hayley2003
September 9th, 2017, 05:20 PM
kinda normal i think, but i no expert on boys,lol. my brother has lots of friends who never had a gf yet, and they are kinda nice. they are kinda geeky i guess and play video games a lot.

what kinda funny is that my sister flirts with them all the time and i can tell they like it. they even flirt with her back when they aren't playing video games...lol

Drewboyy
September 11th, 2017, 08:09 PM
Why not ?

Because it really doesn't have any meaning behind it, especially when you look back at your high school days

ChrisA1998
September 12th, 2017, 01:49 PM
Because it really doesn't have any meaning behind it, especially when you look back at your high school days
I had girls in 5th grade and middle school, and I'm pretty fine with it, I dont regret a damn thing

Drewboyy
September 12th, 2017, 10:57 PM
I had girls in 5th grade and middle school, and I'm pretty fine with it, I dont regret a damn thing

Not saying you'll regret it. I'm saying that in almost every child relationship, there is no meaning behind it.

Nnoki
September 17th, 2017, 02:58 PM
i'm 16, almost 17 and same situation

BlackParadePixie
September 18th, 2017, 10:46 PM
you're still very young. no need to be desperate. Just be yourself and someone will catch your fancy.

Andyyy95
September 19th, 2017, 09:08 AM
I'm 22, and I've never had a girlfriend. It's probably one of those "there's a right time and place for everything" ideas, now isn't the time for me.

When it's the right time, it'll come, don't rush.

Bluegrass
September 20th, 2017, 12:00 AM
Don't worry about it much at 15.

Not here
September 23rd, 2017, 02:18 PM
You really shouldn't worry about it. I'm 15 and I spend my time with a small group of friends, female and male. I go on few dates too, but it's not serious, I don't want a serious boyfriend at the moment. When someone special comes along I'll know, but until them I just relax and be friendly with people. That's what I suggest for you too. :)

DoodleSnap
September 26th, 2017, 11:22 AM
As everyone else has said: It's not anything to worry about - oftentimes relationships at that age are short-lived. That's not to say that people don't end up in important relationships early on, but it's not always the case.