PDA

View Full Version : Cum color

Eldario
August 10th, 2017, 11:23 AM
Can your cum be a different color or clear. If so how long. Took a shower before school and I slept naked last night so I masturbated before shower and when I came it was a light pinkish color. Then after gym class I decided to shower and I got an erection from looking at my cute little boyfriend shower so I quietly masturbating and i came but it was clear.

ska8er
August 10th, 2017, 12:04 PM
Could possibly b a start of an
infection of ur urinary tract but
also b that maybe u r jacking off
too rough. If u don't have any other
symptoms forget it but if this happens
a lot of times it is best to check with ur
doctor.

Julien C.
August 10th, 2017, 02:08 PM
Hey Dario,

The same thing happened to me. It came out alittle pinkish with a small dot of red.

The pinkish color mixed in with it was a little blood.

As it turned out I must have been a bit rough whilest wanking and must have injured a blood vessel in my scrotum. Hince the blood...

Long story short is... Don't be too rough on yourself.

Like "Ska8er" said...

If you are not in any pain in your scrotum, it should be fine.

Keep an eye out for anymore "pinkish" cum.

Go see a doctor if you are worried or in pain.

Take care, I hope this helped you.

Aloha,
-Julien

jms2000
August 10th, 2017, 04:15 PM
Like Julien said, gi to a doctor if you get worried about it or it keeps happening

wenzelt
August 10th, 2017, 04:17 PM
I would say that there can a change in cum consistence as to how thick it is and wether its precum or cum. I would keep any and the blood those and see your doctor is it continues.

Hermes
August 10th, 2017, 06:33 PM
It is normal for the colour to change from clear to white as you mature and it can also vary from one ejaculation to the next.

Pink is not part of that normal variation and almost certainly indicates some blood in there. Just as you can cut yourself and it heals so you can injure a capillary somewhere along the path from your testicles to the tip of your penis and that can cause a little bit of blood. It the pink colour is an isolated incident then that is the most likely explanation and when the colour has returned to normal the damage is healing just like a cut on your skin does. If the pink colour persists, though, then something is probably causing chronic irritation, maybe an infection or something and you'd be wise to see your doctor.

Eldario
August 10th, 2017, 07:29 PM
Wow ok. I will keep watch

NewLeafsFan
August 10th, 2017, 10:41 PM
My precum is clear and my actual semen is a creamy colour.

Falcons_11
August 11th, 2017, 09:10 AM
My cum is like cloudy or a little milky color. My precum is clear.

niklas
August 11th, 2017, 10:47 AM
My precum is clear and my actual semen is a creamy colour.

I'm usually the same, although if I edge for a really long time, then my actual cum is a bit more clear than the usual thick white cream; I guess the edging adds a lot of more clear semen to the mix. It can also depend if you're doing it a lot or a lot in a row.

As for the pinkish color, as others have said, that's not typical and is likely from being a bit rough during jerking. Definitely keep an eye on it, try not to worry yourself, but if it keeps happening or is consistent for a while then you should definitely see your doc. You might be embarrassed to see him about it but you don't want to take any chances with that, and doctors are usually pretty good at making you feel comfortable (at least mine is).

Hockeystar2020
August 11th, 2017, 01:51 PM
It almost like there's blood or dead tissue coming out when u ejaculate

zack.zack
August 11th, 2017, 02:43 PM
To answer your question, yes your cum can be a different color or even clear depending on what your body is going through at that time. IF your cum is kind of pinkinsh that usually indicates there might be a small amount of blood in your load. If that happens more than once, I would have it checked out.

jamie_n5
August 11th, 2017, 06:34 PM
Your semen can be different colors and textures and smells for many different reasons. At 13 you are still in the earlier stage of puberty so I think that makes a big difference in your semen. Unless you are experiencing discomfort or pain I don't think it's anything to be concerned about.

Two.Cool.
August 12th, 2017, 11:52 AM
Mine is milky white, but the pink is definetly a little bit of blood

TWDjacob
August 13th, 2017, 08:32 PM
white or clear but when it is pink or red you need to go to a doctor