PDA

View Full Version : Fast onset/development

And76
August 10th, 2017, 08:58 AM
Anyone had puberty hit fast and hard?

I went from having almost no visible signs to a growth sport, hair growth, and pretty much everything else all in the last 2-3 months. I guess nothing is wrong with me just really high testosterone levels according to the doctor.
I always felt behind my peers being 14 which bothered me, but I'm catching up now lol.

pauly
August 10th, 2017, 10:14 AM
That's great, Jack. We all develop at different speeds and you're doing well now.
For me puberty came very slowly and I'm really pleased that I'm probably about half way through at age 14.
Good luck!

And76
August 10th, 2017, 10:40 AM
Thanks, yeah your right. Any advice for random boners. I have at least a Dozen daily and they stay for awhile. I've switched to breifs but not sure if there is anything else Better. It's gets embarrassing

ska8er
August 10th, 2017, 11:54 AM
Thanks, yeah your right. Any advice for random boners. I have at least a Dozen daily and they stay for awhile. I've switched to breifs but not sure if there is anything else Better. It's gets embarrassing

Boxer briefs r the best to wear to slip ur
boner up under the waist band. That's the
only thing that work for me. ;)

And76
August 10th, 2017, 11:58 AM
Great thanks I will try that

jms2000
August 10th, 2017, 04:17 PM
Try not to think of anything sexual, like maths if you feel one coming on they just think about an insanely difficult maths problem ;)

Jrunner
August 10th, 2017, 06:36 PM
Don't feel weird, it hit me like a ton of bricks

Tommy Lion
August 11th, 2017, 03:59 AM
Anyone had puberty hit fast and hard?

I went from having almost no visible signs to a growth sport, hair growth, and pretty much everything else all in the last 2-3 months. I guess nothing is wrong with me just really high testosterone levels according to the doctor.
I always felt behind my peers being 14 which bothered me, but I'm catching up now lol.
Yes I recognise that. I have had different moments when puberty hit me hard.
I started early when I was 10 with pubes and some penis growth. Then it developped slowely.
Then when I was 11 my body suddenly grew fast and my voice dropped in only a week or two. Then everything slowed down again.
When I was 12 hair started growing fast all over my body, which made me way too hairy for my age to be honest.
And now I'm 13, I'm having a growth spurt again and also in the last couple of months my penis and balls are growing like crazy.
Hormones are weird!

Vegas2933
August 11th, 2017, 05:35 AM
I did. I started rapidly getting hair at like 10 or 11. Hormones work different for everyone.

Hockeystar2020
August 11th, 2017, 01:53 PM
I didn't but we all go through it at different paces

jamie_n5
August 11th, 2017, 06:05 PM
We all develop at different ages and rates in puberty. I was an early one in puberty. I had decent pubes and could cum at 11. My biggest penis growths were from 10-12 and then again from 15-16. You will catch up with your peers soon enough I would guess.

And76
August 11th, 2017, 09:22 PM
Yes I recognise that. I have had different moments when puberty hit me hard.
I started early when I was 10 with pubes and some penis growth. Then it developped slowely.
Then when I was 11 my body suddenly grew fast and my voice dropped in only a week or two. Then everything slowed down again.
When I was 12 hair started growing fast all over my body, which made me way too hairy for my age to be honest.
And now I'm 13, I'm having a growth spurt again and also in the last couple of months my penis and balls are growing like crazy.
Hormones are weird!

Tell me about it. No signs of slowing down. Penis and balls growing fast now and have thick pit hair already