PDA

View Full Version : Where is your dick in a cup?

baseballhockey5
August 9th, 2017, 05:44 PM
When you guys are wearing a cup, if you feel inside it to see how low your dick is, does your penis and balls fit at the very bottom of the cup, or is it kinda centered in the cup or higher? SEE THE IMAGE. My dick touches the bottom pointy end of the cup. I'm wondering if your dicks are higher in the cup.

Harrier
August 9th, 2017, 06:56 PM
My dick touches the cup and usually is sorta rolled on the bottom of the cup. I wouldn't say that it's a tight fit inside a cup, but there isn't a lot of room either since I am a shower

Nax32
August 9th, 2017, 07:16 PM
I am 5 inches soft so really I just bought the biggest cup I could find and shoved everything in lol. It was smushed in the bottom and was super uncomfortable so I just stopped wearing them for baseball.

jack2001
August 9th, 2017, 09:55 PM
i just kinda shove my dick in there and it sorta curls up at the end so i just pray i dont get a boner

JohnC
August 9th, 2017, 10:01 PM
Haha...nice picture man...Mine usually is more like in the middle I think. Like mine pokes out more than it does hang over my balls.

kyrocks03
August 10th, 2017, 07:16 AM
I am 5 inches soft so really I just bought the biggest cup I could find and shoved everything in lol. It was smushed in the bottom and was super uncomfortable so I just stopped wearing them for baseball.

You'd be benched if you played on my team ...

I don't worry about positioning, it all falls into place properly in my case. Usually my dick rests on top of my balls.

Nax32
August 11th, 2017, 08:36 AM

Why?

Falcons_11
August 11th, 2017, 08:57 AM

I don't worry about positioning, it all falls into place properly in my case. Usually my dick rests on top of my balls.

It's the same for me as Kyle. Mine isn't cramped inside my cup. It just falls into place too. It's tight but not uncomfortable unless I get an itch there.

All of us who play on my team have to wear a cup when we are playing. If you don't have your cup on you don't play. Coach's rule.

Drewboyy
August 11th, 2017, 09:32 AM
You really should wear one though. I cannot even inagine getting hit with a baseball without one

niklas
August 11th, 2017, 10:35 AM

same here, but i don't find it too uncomfortable, i definitely wear a cup when it's needed for the sport, otherwise i wear just a jock ... my dick hangs to the bottom

Hockeystar2020
August 11th, 2017, 01:32 PM
Mine is just where ever it sits as long as it is not uncomfortable and doesn't hurt

kyrocks03
August 11th, 2017, 10:57 PM
Why?

Trust me, I'm a catcher. Take a shot to the balls even with a cup on, and you are rolling around on the ground crying and screaming like a 5 year old.

Safety dude ...

Nax32
August 12th, 2017, 11:02 AM
I understand fully if you were a catcher. I was in the outfield and our coach didn't require it so I just didn't wear one since it was so uncomfortable.

DarkKnight16
August 12th, 2017, 09:13 PM
My junk sits in perfectly pointing down.

TWDjacob
August 13th, 2017, 08:09 PM
i have a big cup so its usually centered unless its really hot and my balls are low or i get a boner

JarrettZ
August 21st, 2017, 03:09 PM
Haha...nice picture man...Mine usually is more like in the middle I think. Like mine pokes out more than it does hang over my balls.

Doesn't that kind of create a sensation on the head and make you get stiff?

fernandorolon
August 21st, 2017, 07:50 PM
mine sits perfectly in the middle and doesn't cause any trouble. it's a big cup.

kro814
August 21st, 2017, 07:56 PM
You have to wear cups for baseball. I don't even wanna think about getting hit in the nuts without wearing one.