PDA

View Full Version : Nudity and My Mum

Vegas2933
August 8th, 2017, 10:32 AM
If this needs moved or locked, that's ok.

I have seen lots of posts and threads on here about hanging out at home naked. I, never do that, but I really really want to in the evening time. But the problem is my mum. We never talk about this sort of thing, which makes it very hard for me to approach her with this. And if she caught me naked she'd start asking a lot of questions and I'd probably get a lecture, none of which I want. Any advice is much appreciated.

pauly
August 8th, 2017, 10:41 AM
Sometimes I've felt like going around the house naked, but I'm 101% certain my mother wouldn't accept it.
So I leave it till I'm in my own room where I can do pretty much what I like.

If I were you, Dylan, I'd try really hard to forget the thoughts you have at least till you're on your own.

Bull
August 8th, 2017, 10:41 AM
Here is an idea: take your shower after evening meal and stay naked in your room. If questioned you simply say that you just haven't dressed yet from your shower. You are 16, time to expect privacy and lifestyle latitude. Good luck. Nakedness is comfortable and should not be an issue when you are alone in your room.

Vegas2933
August 8th, 2017, 10:47 AM
Here is an idea: take your shower after evening meal and stay naked in your room. If questioned you simply say that you just haven't dressed yet from your shower. You are 16, time to expect privacy and lifestyle latitude. Good luck. Nakedness is comfortable and should not be an issue when you are alone in your room.

I myself had thought of that but I know she'll more than likely tell me to get dressed.

Sometimes I've felt like going around the house naked, but I'm 101% certain my mother wouldn't accept it.
So I leave it till I'm in my own room where I can do pretty much what I like.

If I were you, Dylan, I'd try really hard to forget the thoughts you have at least till you're on your own.

What do you mean Pauly? I'm upstairs and my mum's downstairs most of the night, but she comes up often.

Posts merged, please edit or use multiquote next time. ~Endeavour

ShineintheDark
August 8th, 2017, 10:53 AM
Like people have said above, maybe jusy try being naked in your room if you really want and let it branch out wjhen you have the freedom of your own place.

mick01
August 8th, 2017, 11:05 AM
Ya, dude, exactly, just hang out in your room naked. If she tells you to get dressed can't you say that your in your own room and you want to be naked in there? Why would she have an issue with that?

Bikini Boy
August 8th, 2017, 11:08 AM
I wear briefs and I hang out naked in my room a lot. My parents are pretty good about giving me privacy, and always knock before they come in. Also, if I'm home alone I will usually hang out naked, but keep a pair of briefs handy in case my parents get home earlier than expected.

Ricky.h
August 8th, 2017, 11:18 AM
If this needs moved or locked, that's ok.

I have seen lots of posts and threads on here about hanging out at home naked. I, never do that, but I really really want to in the evening time. But the problem is my mum. We never talk about this sort of thing, which makes it very hard for me to approach her with this. And if she caught me naked she'd start asking a lot of questions and I'd probably get a lecture, none of which I want. Any advice is much appreciated.

My family walks around naked and it is comfortable. I'd say the best thing to do in your case is to take steps start walking shirtless and just basketball shorts or something then start walking around in just boxers or briefs then after a shower just walk around with a towel and then after that just walk around naked

If you have any more questions just PM me

ska8er
August 8th, 2017, 12:02 PM
Stay in ur room lock the door and then
u can do whatever u want to. If ur Mom
does not go around naked she sure is not
going to let u or approve of u doing the
same. I would not think of asking her.

Vegas2933
August 8th, 2017, 12:04 PM
Stay in ur room lock the door and then
u can do whatever u want to. If ur Mom
does not go around naked she sure is not
going to let u or approve of u doing the
same. I would not think of asking her.

My door doesn't have a lock, and no she doesn't walk around like that. :(

ska8er
August 8th, 2017, 12:17 PM
My door doesn't have a lock, and no she doesn't walk around like that. :(

Then she is not going to let u-don't ask
unless u want a problem. Other than going
naked when no one is home-wear shorts.

Vegas2933
August 8th, 2017, 01:32 PM
Then she is not going to let u-don't ask
unless u want a problem. Other than going
naked when no one is home-wear shorts.

Well you never know. She might . I'm going to try it after my shower tonight.

Tommy Lion
August 8th, 2017, 01:57 PM
Good for you Dylan! 😁

Vegas2933
August 8th, 2017, 02:01 PM
Good for you Dylan! 😁

Thanks! :) :)

Kai2001
August 8th, 2017, 03:19 PM
What's the outcome Dylan? Thinking of this myself

Dan_2004
August 8th, 2017, 04:13 PM
Well If I were you, Granted you are allowed to just lounge around in ur bed, be naked with the quilt over you. Then if she asks if you're naked just say that your clothes were getting un comfy or that you got all hot and sweaty
And then if your mum is distracted like if she is watching a film in her room, you can walk around naked, then if she comes down just hide or grab some underwear

jamie_n5
August 8th, 2017, 04:38 PM
Well you can always sleep naked. That might help you feel better.

Angelus_Mortem
August 8th, 2017, 07:30 PM
Well you can always sleep naked. That might help you feel better.

That is an option. If you wanna be naked, do so in the privacy of your room and when you sleep. Sleeping naked is the greatest thing in the world.

ska8er
August 8th, 2017, 07:33 PM
Well you never know. She might . I'm going to try it after my shower tonight.

Well u know her better but don't bet on it.

Vegas2933
August 9th, 2017, 02:54 AM
UPDATE: I spent two hours naked last night, playing my Xbox. I tricked my mum into thinking that I was too warm after my shower and forgot to put clothes on. It worked! And I think I should be able to do it again.

Ajmichael
August 9th, 2017, 03:10 AM
That's great! Glad it worked out for you! I don't think I could ever do that at home... I can only get away with it at uni

Bull
August 9th, 2017, 07:17 AM
UPDATE: I spent two hours naked last night, playing my Xbox. I tricked my mum into thinking that I was too warm after my shower and forgot to put clothes on. It worked! And I think I should be able to do it again.

Proud of you Dylan! That took courage and you got positive results. Hope it is the beginning of your being comfortable. :D:yeah:

Kai2001
August 9th, 2017, 07:57 AM

Couldn't reply to the message Dylan but great that it's ended positively for you

martinpajero
August 9th, 2017, 09:13 AM
Could you try sleeping naked? It feels really nice and you'd be able to be naked without getting questioned about it.

ImCoolBeans
August 9th, 2017, 10:43 AM
I don't think this really has anything to do with puberty :locked: