PDA

View Full Version : Timeline for Puberty?

TheMan322
August 8th, 2017, 07:59 AM
Hey guys,

I'm a 15-year-old guy from Australia. I am just interested in the timeline of what happened to you during puberty. Like when you first started growing hair, to your voice dropping, height, etc.

I am just wondering how other guys my age are developing :P

Thanks for your contribution:)

ShineintheDark
August 8th, 2017, 10:54 AM
I started really early tbh, started growing fast and getting a little facial hair at around 10, just means I'm almost done now at partically 17

Vegas2933
August 8th, 2017, 11:01 AM
Like ShineintheDark, I started early. I'm 16 now and have no clue what stage I'm at. There'n no definate timeline for puberty, different things happen at different ages for different people. :)

jamie_n5
August 8th, 2017, 04:42 PM
I had pubes and could cum at 11. My voice changed at 14. My biggest growth height and junk wise came between 15-16. We all are different in the way we develop and mature. Just take it as it comes.

JohnC
August 8th, 2017, 05:52 PM
I started late. Like around 14 I started getting taller. At 15 I had my first cum during a wet dream but I didnt get any pubes until I was almost 16. I didnt start a lot of the changes until 15 though.

jack2001
August 8th, 2017, 06:26 PM
i developed pubes at 12, first cum at 13, started getting taller and more muscular with a voice change at 14, andd then started getting pit hair at about 14 1/2. i had a huge increase in cock and ball size a couple months before my fifteenth bday

martinpajero
August 9th, 2017, 09:28 AM
I started growing pubic hair, armpit hair, facial hair and ejaculating at around 12. My voice, my height and my cock size changed gradually since around the same age.

NewLeafsFan
August 9th, 2017, 11:29 PM
Grew pubic hair around 11 or 12. To be honest it kind of surprised me. It seemed to just all be there one morning. Never had a small amount. It was like I woke up one day and it was all there.

Started masturbating at 12. That was also my first ejaculation.

My height didn't change much after about 14.

pauly
August 10th, 2017, 05:50 AM
Since I'm still in the middle of puberty, I can only tell you that my voice started dropping at 12, which is when I started masturbating. My pubes started growing just before I was 13, but I managed to ejaculate a few months before my pubes started. My height hasn't shot up... I have grown gradually. As for the rest, I'll tell you when I've done.

kyrocks03
August 10th, 2017, 07:13 AM
I'm in puberty now but for me, I noticed my dick starting to get a bit thicker and longer when I was around 12. I started making cum just before I turned 13 and started getting hair there at 13.5. My voice is definitely deeper than what it was at 11 or 12, but it hasn't changed much yet at all. It cracks if I yell sometimes. I've always been a tall kid, usually tallest in my classes and among my mates. I was 5'4 before I turned 13 and grew 5 inches between my doctor check ups at 13 and 14. I turned 14 in March. My dad is 6'5 and I'm currently just shy of 5'10.

InternetTeen
August 10th, 2017, 07:23 AM
I began puberty at 11. I got some hair on my balls. My testicles also increased and my penis got a bit thicker and longer when i was 11-12. I have increased in height by a few inches recently. I am 13 now. I got some black pubes above my penis and my voice is starting to get deeper. My penis hasn't changed at all. I started getting armpit hair about a month ago and i ejaculated for the first time after i turned 13

And76
August 10th, 2017, 08:34 AM
So I'm 14 and had almost no signs of puberty. I'm on a swim team and have felt embarrassed about my lack of development.

Anyway it just hit me super hard. In the last two months I've grown 4 inches, and developed significant body hair, etc. eveything came at once and it's awkward again.
my dick seems to be growing fast too. Anyone have advice for hiding frequent boners or how to control them. It really sucks especially at swim practice I keep getting them and it's so noticble

bojack
August 10th, 2017, 11:05 AM
So I'm 14 and had almost no signs of puberty. I'm on a swim team and have felt embarrassed about my lack of development.

Anyway it just hit me super hard. In the last two months I've grown 4 inches, and developed significant body hair, etc. eveything came at once and it's awkward again.
my dick seems to be growing fast too. Anyone have advice for hiding frequent boners or how to control them. It really sucks especially at swim practice I keep getting them and it's so noticble

Apparently flexing your calf muscles diverts blood flow and can help get rid of them. or if its possible you can do the waist band tuck, but I guess that wouldn't work if youre swimming