PDA

View Full Version : Facial Hair

Angelus_Mortem
August 8th, 2017, 01:44 AM
As a guy, facial hair is a common occurrence. Because of this, I wanna know what you guys prefer. Do you prefer facial hair or none at all? If you shave, do prefer shaving against the grain or with it?

bojack
August 8th, 2017, 09:41 AM
I think facial hair only looks good on guys that can actually grow a full beard, so really very few guys under like 25

pauly
August 8th, 2017, 09:53 AM
As a guy, facial hair is a common occurrence. Because of this, I wanna know what you guys prefer. Do you prefer facial hair or none at all? If you shave, do prefer shaving against the grain or with it?

I certainly wouldn't like a beard or moustache, probably ever.

For normal shaving e.g. under the nose, I think you have to shave "against the grain" or else no hair would come off.

mick01
August 8th, 2017, 09:54 AM
I think guys can look good with a closely trimmed beard. Big, long or bushy beards I don't think look good. And I don't shave yet.

Vegas2933
August 8th, 2017, 10:34 AM
My stubble/beard grows rather quickly. So I shave it with a razor and foam every Monday and Thursday.

Nadel
August 8th, 2017, 10:39 AM
Well I guess It is about what you like more or more importantly what you want to be your style. Everybody likes something else. For example I do shave every 2-3 days because I like it that way more than to grow a beard but It really depends on you.

jamie_n5
August 8th, 2017, 04:50 PM
I have a pretty heavy beard and if I want to look good I need to shave every day. At this point in my life I choose to shave my face.

jack2001
August 8th, 2017, 06:28 PM
i dont really like facial hair so i shave pretty frequently

Collins1
August 8th, 2017, 07:07 PM
No hair personally. I used to shave with manual razor and tended to just with the grain, but now i use electric and always go against which is so mich better (and less painful!). I have to shave everyday now

PunkModRevial
August 8th, 2017, 11:59 PM
I'm not a big fan of facial hair, but it can be quite attractive on some people

martinpajero
August 9th, 2017, 09:24 AM
I always shave my facial hair, I hate the feeling of it even though I kinda like how it looks. But a clean look is nice too so whatever.

Niceguy17
August 9th, 2017, 09:32 AM
I like to grow a goatee, or just hair on my chin, never a full beard though.

logan2002
August 9th, 2017, 09:38 AM
I use an electric to clean up the peach fuzz, stringy growth on chin, about ebery third day

NewLeafsFan
August 9th, 2017, 11:25 PM
I personally choose no to grow any type of facial hair.

I think that guys with long hair can look really unkept if they grow a beard. I think that it looks better on short haired guys.

Chaosphere
August 10th, 2017, 04:34 AM
I like my facial hair, I keep it a short mustache and beard. I can't shave against the grain, one because my hair's too coarse and also because I have a butterfly razor which has one blade, instead of multiple.

MrSandman
August 15th, 2017, 01:31 PM
I'd like to grow a beard of sorts. Shame my face is so patchy. I like to shave against the grain, which I presume is normal.

Jericho14
August 15th, 2017, 04:21 PM
I think stubble would look better, Especially if it's on short haired guys

Cognizant
August 15th, 2017, 06:37 PM
Facial hair can look good if it's maintained. I shave above my lip and my cheeks and just leave a small goatee.

Nelmoinen
August 15th, 2017, 06:41 PM
I am just lazy so I do not shave. But I wear a uniform for work so I have to shave.