PDA

View Full Version : Friendzoned... or do I still have a chance??

imamystey23
August 7th, 2017, 10:39 PM
HELP!!!!! Advice needed ASAP!!!! I met a guy about a week ago at a choir camp I was at. Hes one of those tall dark and handsome types and I was immediately attracted. I was too nervous to talk to him and the 3rd day of camp him and a lot of the people at camp were dinging and dancing in the hall so i was filming it to out on my snapchat story and he rad up to me and yelled add me on snapchat "*********" (and he yelled his snap username) so I added him. I put the videos of the whole commotion n my story and he replied omg send me all of these and gave me his phone number. I texted him and we talked a little bit that night and hes cute to talk to as well. The next day he put on his story that there's a cute girl at choir camp but hes too nervous to get her number so I replied asking if it was a girl from my school and it was and he totally confided in me. I didn't actually want to help him get with another girl but I was desperate for a way into his life. Turns out the girl he likes just got out of a 3 year relationship and isn't interested in dating anyone right now and I told him but hes still hung up on her and he keeps asking me about her and he said hes too nervous to talk to her. Anyways so we were a show choir so we sing and dance at the same time and we were watching each other's choirs perform because we weren't in the same one and he was staring at me the entire time not at the other girl because she was on the other side of the room. Even my friends said they noticed him staring and that day he talked to me a couple times and teased me too. I think he might have some feelings for me but the other girl is getting in the way of things because he still likes her. We have deep talks and he can trust me but he still likes the other girl. I'm one of those people who has to confront the guy about my feelings because I don't have time for him to make the first move and I want to get it over with before I get too attached if he doesn't like me. I feel like even if he does like me he wouldn't want to date me because hes still into her. Also one complication is I' a senior in high school and hes graduating from a 2 year college this year so hes only 2 years older than me but if he doesnt transfer to a 4 year university next year he may move? I'm still willing to try and I want this so bad. Please help me figure out what to do

ShineintheDark
August 8th, 2017, 10:57 AM
Just gotta be assertive with it and lay it all out on the table. Ifhe takes it, great. If not, not worth your time.

NewLeafsFan
August 14th, 2017, 04:49 PM
Slow down! He's just a guy! There are many tall dark and handsomes out there. (I'd say myself included but my hair is blonde...lol.)

Ok, enough jokes I'm going to be flat. He doesn't seem interested in you. I'm sorry. I think that you should move on because the longer that you hang on to the hope of being with him the more attached you will become and the more you will eventually get hurt.

Diana2002
August 18th, 2017, 08:28 AM
Story of my life....The best way is to move on, it will save you time and tears