PDA

View Full Version : Fitness Goals

Mars
August 7th, 2017, 07:56 PM
Like the title says, what're your fitness goals? How you want to look, what you want to lift/squat, etc.

I'm not too disappointed with how I look currently. I want to tone my body a lot more, which will require cardio n cutting n shit like that, which I'm not willing to do just yet :P Also, I want a decent vert. Looking between 20-30 inches at least by the end of the year, but a bit lower would satisfy me.

Overall though, I'm looking to hit AT LEAST Warhawk by the end of high school, so that's 2 years about.

http://imgur.com/wMM8yMo.jpg

Those are the graduating standards of the Air Force currently for women. It shouldn't change much, if any, in the two year span I'm going to be working towards it. Again, GRADUATING standards, not qualifying standards. I want to be in the best shape of my life during that time and I don't want to be stuck in the mud. I'm looking to be the best, look the best, act the best, and fight the best.

Niceguy17
August 8th, 2017, 12:34 AM
I want to lose at least 40 pounds this year, be ripped af, and have like no body fat percentage.

Amethyst Rose
August 8th, 2017, 12:48 AM
Mars

With your dedication I know you will achieve your goals. I admire that about you and wish I had more of it :) tbh my motivation to exercise has diminished a lot in the past few months (notice my lack of posting in the workout thread lol). I want to lose maybe 20-25 pounds and was doing well the first half of this year, but ever since summer came I just kind of... stopped. It's not like I don't have a good example - my mom has made leaps and bounds and has more of a workout ethic than I ever have. I'm proud of her, but at the same time it makes me feel insecure. Like recently we went shopping and the next day she comes into my room wearing something that was too small for me and I was like ;-; with school coming soon I will have more reasons/opportunities to get exercise though, so that's a plus.

Mars
August 8th, 2017, 03:06 PM
I want to lose at least 40 pounds this year, be ripped af, and have like no body fat percentage.
Well... not 0% lol I'm p sure that's impossible :P but I mean work hard towards your goals yknow?
Mars

With your dedication I know you will achieve your goals. I admire that about you and wish I had more of it :) tbh my motivation to exercise has diminished a lot in the past few months (notice my lack of posting in the workout thread lol). I want to lose maybe 20-25 pounds and was doing well the first half of this year, but ever since summer came I just kind of... stopped. It's not like I don't have a good example - my mom has made leaps and bounds and has more of a workout ethic than I ever have. I'm proud of her, but at the same time it makes me feel insecure. Like recently we went shopping and the next day she comes into my room wearing something that was too small for me and I was like ;-; with school coming soon I will have more reasons/opportunities to get exercise though, so that's a plus.

Just gotta get motivated again. If school starting up will help, then it'll help ^^ im motivated by my want to join the Air Force, and summer bcuz summer bod :lol: but we all lose it sometimes and all start from the path. Important thing is that you always strive for it

Dalcourt
August 19th, 2017, 10:06 PM
After my car accident last year I couldn't do all of the sports stuff I usually do for quite a while and my fitness got pretty meh...
So my goal for the last 2-3 months was to get back on the level time haven't my spot on our football team again which I had to give up.

Made that now...and I'm kinda looking for a new goal.

PlasmaHam
August 19th, 2017, 10:39 PM
I've been working on decreasing my 5k time to around 22 minutes, and decreasing my mile time to around 6:20. I also want to try to increase my push-up count up 10 to 60, and get my sit-ups to 60 a minute.

My goals are two-fold. The first goal is to lose some fat weight. Only like 15 lbs though, so it isn't any huge goal. Secondly, I'm doing this as I want to participate in some local physical competition's. 5ks, Marine Runs, stuff like that. And while I am physically capable of doing those currently, I am not at an level in which I feel I have much of a chance.