PDA

View Full Version : ''Penile warts''

Waseem
August 6th, 2017, 01:13 PM
Hi there ! I have tiny white warts all over under head of my penis. I know this is nothing uncommon and dangerous. Is there someone who know ways how to get rid of them at home ?

Thanks ! :)

Vermilion
August 6th, 2017, 02:26 PM
Hi there ! I have tiny white warts all over under head of my penis. I know this is nothing uncommon and dangerous. Is there someone who know ways how to get rid of them at home ?

Thanks ! :)

Are they warts or papules? If they aren't warts only way I know how is DR's freezing them

Waseem
August 6th, 2017, 03:28 PM
Not papules , warts.

Shamal
August 6th, 2017, 05:40 PM
Only way to get rid of warts I know is freezing or chemicals but I don't think they can be used on penis.

jamie_n5
August 6th, 2017, 06:51 PM
I have never heard of anyone having warts on their dick. Unless you have been in contact with someone with herpes or genital warts. Then you need a doctor. Have you been with a girl or guy and had unprotected sex? if so then you may have genital warts.

Hermes
August 6th, 2017, 06:52 PM
I suspect the the reason Vermilion asked whether warts or papules is that pearly penile papules are common and benign (harmless) whereas genital warts are an STI. See http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/genital-warts/home/ovc-20265468

Coolteenboy
August 6th, 2017, 08:32 PM
Iftheyre nit painful, ied juss leave em alone.

NewLeafsFan
August 6th, 2017, 11:25 PM
If I were you, I would be extremely concerned. Could this be a sexually transmitted infection? That is very far from normal.

Waseem
August 7th, 2017, 03:14 AM
I did more research on this , i have ''Pearly penile papules''... My bad...

Vermilion
August 7th, 2017, 03:30 AM
I did more research on this , i have ''Pearly penile papules''... My bad...

So you have nothing to worry about :) and also lots of teens think they have warts at first.

martinpajero
August 7th, 2017, 04:51 AM
I'm pretty sure they're just papules

TWDjacob
August 13th, 2017, 10:19 PM
umm idk but i would go see a doctor