PDA

View Full Version : Help

Drunkenprofesser
August 6th, 2017, 05:45 AM
so long time viewer first time poster. at the moment i have a bit of a dilemma, there is the girl at work, who i think is pretty, cute, and id like to ask her out but the thing is, ive only really talked to her once, and although ive caught her staring at me a couple times, i dont know if i should ask her out, but i dont really know how id just strike up a conversation nor do i know if she is even interested. i do have someone at work, who i work with that i could ask for help but i dont know if thats the right way to go about it. any help or advice would be much appreciated.

mick01
August 6th, 2017, 10:18 AM
I think you should make some small talk with her at first. You have work stuff in common and you must live near each other so you have that in common. You have to base liking someone on more than what they look like. Maybe it's a good start but you should get to know her a little before asking her out. She'd probably want to do the same with you.

Coolteenboy
August 6th, 2017, 12:11 PM
I think you should make some small talk with her at first. You have work stuff in common and you must live near each other so you have that in common. You have to base liking someone on more than what they look like. Maybe it's a good start but you should get to know her a little before asking her out. She'd probably want to do the same with you.

Yea. Go slow, do only whats comfortable.

Andyyy95
August 6th, 2017, 01:32 PM
If you both work at the same place, perhaps you can work together on tasks and strike up conversations along the way to get to know her? Don't rush it though.

jamie_n5
August 6th, 2017, 07:09 PM
I think if you find her attractive and like her just go talk to her a bit and then just simply ask her if she would go out with you. It really isn't that difficult.

Just JT
August 6th, 2017, 07:12 PM
Just say hey, how's it goin'?
Wana grab a coffee or something?
The rest will just happen

Chaosphere
August 10th, 2017, 05:07 AM
so long time viewer first time poster. at the moment i have a bit of a dilemma, there is the girl at work, who i think is pretty, cute, and id like to ask her out but the thing is, ive only really talked to her once, and although ive caught her staring at me a couple times, i dont know if i should ask her out, but i dont really know how id just strike up a conversation nor do i know if she is even interested. i do have someone at work, who i work with that i could ask for help but i dont know if thats the right way to go about it. any help or advice would be much appreciated.
Start a conversation with her about something, if you work together than your boss or something going on. Have fun and be confident, just feel out the situation.

NewLeafsFan
August 14th, 2017, 01:48 AM
Ask her in a very casual and nonchalant way if she would like to go to the ____ with you on ____. If she says no then you move on. Who cares? Everyone gets rejected sometimes. If you get to know her first you risk getting friendzoned.

lliam
August 14th, 2017, 07:32 AM
not much to say. try to get to know her a bit better or even try getting closer before asking her out. and regular small talk is always a good start.