PDA

View Full Version : First time trying weed

Pika2001
August 5th, 2017, 09:08 PM
QUICK DISCLAIMER: I am not promoting the use of marijuana, I am just reporting my first experience with marijuana.

You may have seen my last post (Here (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/showthread.php?t=2039223)), but a few hours after writing it, my friend called me to do it that day, I had no plans so I said yes.

(This happened yesterday)

As I arrived, my friends were slightly high and I watched them take a hit, we were using a basic water bottle bong. They gave me a small amount of weed to start with, I did pretty well especially for the first time. I ended taking pretty big hits, and I smoked quite a lot.

I got really high, I felt light headed and my mouth was dry. After smoking, we went to my friend's house, I was still pretty high for at least the next hour, but nobody noticed because I acted sober around his parents, but when I was in my friend's room I was clearly high, I giggled at nothing and I swayed back and forth on his bed.

After an hour and a half at his house, I had to walk home, which sucked because it was pouring out. I was still high, but not as high, when I arrived at home, I was able to easily able to act sober, nobody knew I was high. I had to cook chicken for dinner, I was lucky since all I had to do was put it in the oven and wait.

After dinner, my friend called and asked if I wanted to smoke again, so I went. I took a hit, I coughed a lot, my throat kind of hurt when I took a deep breath, It's not that bad though. I took a few more hits about 10 minutes later. After smoking, we went downtown to get some pop (soda for you Americans) (about 9:30 PM) I wasn't that high, I was still able to pay for the pop without any difficulties.

I had to be home at 10:30, so we started going home and I ended up arriving at my house at about 10:35 but my parents were asleep so it wasn't a big deal. My friend slept over, we ended up eating two bags of popcorn and the remaining cookies (it might be because I was high, but the food was really good).

So that was my first experience with Marijuana.

What I would recommend to you if you try weed
- Always have water with you
- Bring snacks
- make sure you have at least an hour and a half of no smoking before you go home, you don't want to get caught being high
- Try to be calm if you are nervous, nervousness can ruin your experience.
- Bring deodorant and mints to get rid of the smell of marijuana

Hoped this advice helped, I might smoke again next week. feel free to tell your experiences in the comments.

P.S. this is my longest post lol.

Human
August 6th, 2017, 07:54 PM
Nice story, I wish I could go back to the first time I smoked weed. For the first while smoking I used to get dry eye/mouth a lot and worse side effects. After smoking for longer they kind of went away.

Coolteenboy
August 6th, 2017, 08:24 PM
I tried weed once.
Got sick as a dog, and never did it again.

Cognizant
August 15th, 2017, 06:14 PM
Lol, the first time I smoked and got high, I could barely move and I was laughing at everything.
Now that I smoke regularly, it definitely isn't as intense, or at least my tolerance is too high for me to get like that again.

elmoc
August 17th, 2017, 11:07 PM
My first time, age 16, was not very impressive. I became dizzy, then got buzzed & silly& munchy

jamie_n5
August 20th, 2017, 08:11 PM
Best thing would be to never try the stuff at all. To each his own I guess but when comes to smoking anything or drugs count me out and leave me alone.

Pika2001
August 29th, 2017, 03:29 PM
Best thing would be to never try the stuff at all. To each his own I guess but when comes to smoking anything or drugs count me out and leave me alone.

I used to be like that but I was always curious to feel what it was like to be high, I'm kind of glad that I tried it, I had a great time, but now that a few weeks have passed since then, I never felt the need to smoke at all and I can live life without weed.

ShineintheDark
August 30th, 2017, 05:51 AM
My first time was a failure really because none of my friends had done it before either so we all just used bible pages with no roach or filter so we barely got a buzz

mattsmith48
August 30th, 2017, 12:13 PM
My first time I was 17 at a party. Enjoy it now while you can because when it becomes legal next year its gonna be a lot harder for underage people to find it.

Pika2001
August 30th, 2017, 03:02 PM
My first time I was 17 at a party. Enjoy it now while you can because when it becomes legal next year its gonna be a lot harder for underage people to find it.

I do not think that would affect me too much because I have an 18 year old friend who gets his weed from his dad who has medical marijuana. That aside, I can live without access to marijuana.

YungRox
October 28th, 2017, 05:23 AM
Happy to hear that your first experience went well. I've heard people tell me that the first time they smoked, they got anxious or panic attacks. I've heard people tell me that the first time they got high, they had hallucinations and such, and I'm pretty sure that wasn't weed. Word of advice for harm reduction is if you want to try it, you have to be sure it is weed, i know a few people who have smoked K2/Spice thinking it was weed.

PinkFloyd
November 3rd, 2017, 01:21 AM
It's good that your first time was good. My ex wanted to smoke some of my weed once, and me being foolish, I gave her a fully-packed bowl. She had recently quit smoking cigarettes, so it's not like she had virgin lungs or anything like that. She smoked the whole bowl in like five minutes.... and then had a really bad, anxiety-filled time for three hours. That was bad haha

topseededamateur
November 4th, 2017, 12:15 AM
Nice experience.i like to try it one day