PDA

View Full Version : Leg problems?

Dimentio
August 5th, 2017, 02:42 PM
I tried to Google this but nothing seemed to exactly fit my issue so any help would be great haha

So for about, god, I'd say 2 weeks or so by this point I've been having an issue where my legs feel like they're tingling, but not in a pins and needles sort of way, like i can feel the blood flowing through each vein, but while this is going on that's all i can feel, like my legs feel as if someone put ants in a tube on some ropes and that's what I'm swinging about, i can't feel my legs at all, they feel super light weight and like it's hard to maintain balance on them, the only feeling i can feel is yeah, that "tingling"

But yesterday i woke up to the most intense cramp i have ever had, it lasted for a while and no matter what i did with my leg the pain would not go away, it got to the point where i was just silently screaming and holding back tears, eventually it went but that was Friday night, a solid 36 hours have passed now and my leg still feels super tight, stiff, it hurts to walk on, it's just insanely uncomfortable

The only insight i can give is the day before i did do a full day of walking, but I've had this routine for 2 years where i do 2 days of dog walking every week and this is a first with the whole leg situation, but i have stopped leaving the house at any other point in the week due to depression, so that is the only 2 days i move at all, also I've never had issues with leg problems in the past, in fact, i constantly walked and for long distances too, my legs were super healthy and strong!

And one final thing, I've not had tests since the weight gain, but i do seem to have an issue with getting light headed super easily, yet no doctor has ever mentioned i have a low blood pressure or anything of the sort, but like i said this was about 2 years ago when i was slimmer than a stick so maybe something has changed?

jamie_n5
August 5th, 2017, 06:58 PM
You need to see a doctor. It may be as simple as your body is not getting enough of some chemical or element. I would get in as soon as you can.

Romulus_
August 9th, 2017, 01:32 PM
That is not normal, you should definitely see a doctor! Has there been any swelling at all? Because that sounds like you could have Deep Vein Thrombosis, a type of blood clot

ska8er
August 13th, 2017, 08:28 PM
I agree with Romulus with the DVT only
if u have a swelling in the leg and it seems
tight and warm and it lasts for a few days.
The pain of a cramp can last a few days
before it clears up. If u get frequent cramps
u may b dehydrated and lacking potassium.
U should drink a lot of water and also a sport
drink to bring ur electrolytes in balance. I would
say that if the strange feelings continue in ur legs
or u get more cramps or u have a swelling please
c a doctor. Don't play games with it.

Just JT
August 13th, 2017, 08:57 PM
This could be so many things it's really like not fair to yourself to not see a dr about this. Could be something really simple. But could be also something pretty bad.
Tingleing sensations are like a huge symptom for so much.
Call your Dr