PDA

View Full Version : Testicle size

Nametoendallnames
August 4th, 2017, 07:35 PM
How big are your balls and how much have they grown since prepubescentry?
Do they hang down?

Mine have grown a lot, and are now they are each the size of a more round chicken egg. Despite being very large, they don't seem to hang down much.

redi04
August 4th, 2017, 07:50 PM
Mine are pretty big and have developed lots but they hang at random times

cyrilmiranda
August 4th, 2017, 07:53 PM
Mine are normal sized and they've grown quite a lot since prepuberty

Hanging depends on the temperature. Low when it's hot, high when it's cold

jamie_n5
August 4th, 2017, 08:32 PM
My balls are a good adult male size. I am happy with them. They hang pretty close unless I get really hot.

Romulus_
August 4th, 2017, 09:02 PM
I think they're kinda big? I mean they hang down really low but they're not quite egg sized lol. Idk how much they've grown though, a lot I would assume

elmoc
August 4th, 2017, 09:25 PM
Normal adult male. Hang lower when hot & closer when cold, just like they are meant to do for protecting the optimal temp to make sperm.

I think testicles that are truly the size of chicken eggs are pretty rare. You can use Google & find diagrams of normal sizes.

Coolteenboy
August 4th, 2017, 09:37 PM
Mine are normal sized and they've grown quite a lot since prepuberty

Hanging depends on the temperature. Low when it's hot, high when it's cold

Same here, except when i have an erection. Then they are tight up to my ass.

Fakery
August 5th, 2017, 12:18 AM
Mine are probably a bit smaller then a walnut shell. They've grown white a bit

pjones
August 5th, 2017, 07:42 AM
mine are small, like a boy starting puberty, and hang a little but less than my friends and other boys my age

JohnC
August 5th, 2017, 08:01 AM
Mine are about the size of medium sized grapes. They have grown a lot I think because they used to be like the size of small marbles when I was 13 and 14.
They hang pretty close to my body. My scrotum is still pretty tight and not loose like some I have seen.

mick01
August 5th, 2017, 09:23 AM
My balls have gotten a lot bigger and they hang most of the time.

Diverperry
August 5th, 2017, 07:04 PM
Look up orchidometer which is how they measure testicles. It will tell you more about the actual size of your testicles and if it's normal or not. I have pretty big balls and they are definitely low hangers

nat2003
August 5th, 2017, 07:46 PM
I think mines are normal

Jericho14
August 5th, 2017, 10:01 PM
My balls are kinda small and hang pretty close to my body even if it's not wrinkly

teenboyNathan
August 5th, 2017, 10:33 PM
My balls have grown a lot since I started puberty. They hang most of the time. I'd say they are the size of a medium sized egg. Maybe a little bigger

Vegas2933
August 6th, 2017, 10:54 AM
My balls are a bit wrinkly and hang close. Though they do hang down on occasion.

The captain
August 6th, 2017, 01:15 PM
My balls have grown a lot since I started puberty. They hang most of the time. I'd say they are the size of a medium sized egg. Maybe a little bigger

same for me...I guess pretty normal

Tommy Lion
August 6th, 2017, 03:18 PM
Mine are grown a lot. And they always hang low.

Collins1
August 6th, 2017, 07:51 PM
Mine have grown quite a bit, quite a bit smaller than an egg though (well depends on how big your eggs are!!). They hang really low when i'm hot or ill (i use it as a way to see if i have a temperature when I feel ill, 9 out of 10 times it's correct which makes sense really)!

Davejohnson69
August 6th, 2017, 09:39 PM
Mine have grown quite a lot since 6th grade. They're the size of a small egg and hang about 5 inches down when I'm really hot

NewLeafsFan
August 6th, 2017, 11:23 PM
Mine hang most of the time. Grown a lot during puberty. Smaller than an egg though.

fernandorolon
August 7th, 2017, 05:16 AM
I think mine are normal sized and they hang and get sweaty when it's hot

pauly
August 7th, 2017, 05:31 AM
This might sound weird, but I haven't really checked to see how much or how fast my balls are growing. I guess they must be growing in proportion to my penis or to the rest of my body.
Sometimes they hang tight, sometimes lower and yes they sweat when it's hot just like the rest of me.

Nax32
August 7th, 2017, 03:36 PM
Unfortunately my balls have gotten really big ( each the size of a large egg) and they hang down nearly 5 inches when I'm warm. There really isn't an advantage to hsving big balls so I don't really like them, but a few girls have said they like them. They have definetely grown a ton since before puberty.

jack2001
August 7th, 2017, 05:12 PM
Mine have grown a lot since i started puberty. rn theyre probably golf ball size

JarrettZ
August 21st, 2017, 02:56 PM
Mine are about the size of medium sized grapes. They have grown a lot I think because they used to be like the size of small marbles when I was 13 and 14.
They hang pretty close to my body. My scrotum is still pretty tight and not loose like some I have seen.

My sac is still very tight, too, even though I already produce cum (although it's not really that white). Does your sac look darker than the skin around it, like your legs and inner thighs? I notice as I am getting older my sac is brownish compared to the rest of me. I kind of like the way it looks, especially when its cold or i'm about to cum and it gets really tight.

kro814
August 26th, 2017, 11:15 PM
Mine are small and close to body.

hellofellowteenagers
August 27th, 2017, 12:04 AM
Medium-large grape size. Kinda small. Not sure of how much they've grown, but at the least it's not significant enough for me to have noticed. They don't really hang, sometimes they do on occasion but even still not that low. Even on a hot day they don't pass the tip of my penis.

heymynameis
October 8th, 2017, 02:33 PM
mine are quite large and they hang low most of the time

benster
October 8th, 2017, 02:49 PM
Small and close to my body still

Vic_Fire
October 8th, 2017, 03:03 PM
Small and close to my body still

same here

CharlesB
October 8th, 2017, 05:23 PM
mine hang and are a normal size. they sweat like you and everyone else

varun.karma
October 9th, 2017, 12:35 AM
Over time my balls have started to really sag and become noticably larger but when i have an erection they always tend to not sag and become uptight right close to my dick.

benster
October 9th, 2017, 02:00 AM
Mine have grown a lot since i started puberty. rn theyre probably golf ball size

golf balls are actually really massive :whoops:

xXCaptainteemoXx
October 9th, 2017, 01:15 PM
Mine are kind of small, they're like grape size. Mine hang low unless I'm cold

Kevgpdx
October 9th, 2017, 08:12 PM
I'd say I have big balls, kind of hairy too. But how low they hang depends sometimes on how hot it is and stuff like that. They hang lower when it's hot out.