PDA

View Full Version : Wii Sport

The Byrd
August 4th, 2017, 05:19 PM
My sister recently cleared out her bedroom and discovered our old Nintendo Wii console in one of the drawers so today we played our favourite game on it: Wii Sports. It was so much fun, especially because we haven't played it for about five years. We played baseball, bowling and tennis. I always found golf too boring, and boxing involved the nunchuk controller which seemed like too much hassle so we didn't play either of them.

Anyway, my question: what is your favourite sport to play on Wii Sports?

Mine has to be bowling. The best is when you throw the ball behind you (how the hell does that even happen?) and all of the people in the background do some mad spin.

Endeavour
August 4th, 2017, 05:24 PM
I haven't played Wii Sports in years :P

I also liked it when the people did the spin when you threw the ball backward on bowling, but my favourite sports were Tennis and Baseball. I could never seem to get the hang of Golf.

Jinglebottom
August 4th, 2017, 05:25 PM
I'll never forget the many, many hours I spent trying to avoid hitting the furniture in my room because of how involved I was in some Wii tennis match. The memories... my Wii is all dusty now. :(

Barbara.
August 4th, 2017, 05:29 PM
I also have Wii sports i love bowling the most ,but I play them all.

The Byrd
August 4th, 2017, 05:32 PM
I haven't played Wii Sports in years :P

I also liked it when the people did the spin when you threw the ball backward on bowling, but my favourite sports were Tennis and Baseball. I could never seem to get the hang of Golf.

I'm no good at the tennis on it so I find it hard to enjoy, and I always seem to hit the ball where it's not supposed to go in baseball. I can't remember what that's called; is it foul ball or something?

I'll never forget the many, many hours I spent trying to avoid hitting the furniture in my room because of how involved I was in some Wii tennis match. The memories... my Wii is all dusty now. :(

I can't remember ever having any trouble avoiding furniture, but coincidentally, today I hit finger rather forcefully on the corner of the table while swinging back during a game of bowling, which hurt quite a lot.

Phosphene
August 4th, 2017, 06:04 PM
I never actually got one but I used to play often on a friend's. My favorite was bowling ^^

red04
August 4th, 2017, 08:00 PM
My favorite was wii sports resort and biking me and my sister did it all the time second favorite is bowling 100 pins

Shamal
August 6th, 2017, 03:06 AM
Wii sports resort table tennis got pretty intense! Haven't played it in so long though.

Vegas2933
August 10th, 2017, 04:24 PM
It's a shame that the Wii is dying. It was such a great console that brought families togetther with amazing games! :(

Voice_Of_Unreason
August 11th, 2017, 02:57 PM
I remember when the Wii was the hottest console on the market, now it is nearly gone. My favorite sport when I used to play was bowling,

nebula
August 11th, 2017, 03:35 PM
I loved golf mainly because I really liked the music they had with it :P although I loved the baseball "training" mini games where you have to angle the ball and try and hit as many homeruns as possible!

I also adored Wii Sports Resort too! My favourite in that one was the cycling or the flying because I loved being able to see the awesome island :)

Andyyy95
August 12th, 2017, 07:10 AM
I'm not ashamed to say that although I'm 22, we still play Wii Sports and Wii Sports Resort on a regular (if not daily) basis... too much fun!

Diana2002
August 18th, 2017, 08:52 AM
Wii Tennis is the best!

SethfromMI
August 20th, 2017, 06:50 PM
it was a ton of fun when I was younger. I liked baseball the most, but bowling and tennis were always pretty fun as well

SingerInTraining
August 21st, 2017, 09:07 PM
On Wii Sports my favorite is bowling but I play Wii Sports Resort a lot more. On that I guess my favorite is the trick skiing. I don't recall the name of the game. Wii is the only game console we have and we love it.

jennycakes
August 22nd, 2017, 09:17 AM
I like tennis and bowling. Baseball was ok. I could never play more than a couple holes of golf before rage quitting.