2. Lose car privileges
3. Butt whoopin

What would you choose and why?

Jinglebottom
August 4th, 2017, 01:46 PM
Lose my nonexistent car privileges.

devotionnel
August 4th, 2017, 01:54 PM
Probably be grounded. I don't leave the house enough for it to have a negative impact on my life xD

Mars
August 4th, 2017, 02:05 PM
I don't have a car, so that. But even if I did have a car, I'd be old enough to not live with my parents anymore.

Endeavour
August 4th, 2017, 02:55 PM
I would probably choose to be grounded, I'm not old enough to drive and I hardly go out anyway.

Abyssal Echo
August 4th, 2017, 03:26 PM
I'm too old to worry about any of these lol
Judging by the above posts I'm weird lol
when I was younger I usually chose the Butt whoopin.... I prefer to get it over with and move on.

Barbara.
August 4th, 2017, 03:27 PM
I would probably choose to be grounded, I'm not old enough to drive and I hardly go out anyway.
This works for me also.

Babs
August 4th, 2017, 03:34 PM
i don't drive and i'm too old to be grounded, but even if that was reversed i'd still take the butt whoopin because i feel that has more dignity. i don't wanna sit around and take a punishment with my tail between my legs, i can't explain why but all the song and dance of parenting (grounding, privileges, etc.) makes me cringe. like, just beat me and let me move on with my day. i guess i don't like how parents try to be an authority figure rather than reasoning with their kid.

jamie_n5
August 4th, 2017, 03:50 PM
None would work for me since I work and need transportation and spankings are intended for like children under 10. The best form of solving a thing that you messed up on is to sit down with your child and explain what you did and why it's wrong and make sure that it's corrected. My parents have used that method with me and my sister since about age 7 and it makes for a closer family that all respects each other and learns together. We are even able to tell our parents about what things they do bothers us. They are still the final word on things cause they are the parents.

Crowboy
August 4th, 2017, 06:57 PM
I'll lose my car privileges cuz I don't drive :P
If I did then grounded, cuz i can at least read during it and that's not to bad

Just JT
August 4th, 2017, 07:03 PM
I'm so against ANY corporal punishment all together. But that's me
But if I had a choice, I'd take one. Can't be any worse than I already had. And don't last to long. Then move on. Don't
Linger for what ever amount of time.

meissnercorpuscle
August 4th, 2017, 09:24 PM
Grounded lol I can still access the Internet when I'm grounded :P Tho I haven't experienced being grounded yet so... lol

Coolteenboy
August 4th, 2017, 10:05 PM
Grounded. Definitely

Chaosphere
August 10th, 2017, 04:29 AM
I'm too old to worry about any of these lol
Judging by the above posts I'm weird lol
when I was younger I usually chose the Butt whoopin.... I prefer to get it over with and move on.
I kind of agree. Without car privileges and access to my phone and such I can't communicate with my GF and that's pretty much not an option for me.
When you are busted and if you could choose to
1. Be grounded
2. Lose car privileges
3. Butt whoopin

What would you choose and why?
It's down to the can of whoopass or car privileges.

ska8er
August 10th, 2017, 12:44 PM
Ive had car privileges taken away
many times but I have my quad-LOL
Id take grounding if it comes to that.

Romulus_
August 10th, 2017, 12:59 PM
Lose my car privileges because I hate driving anyway :P

Cangirl
August 10th, 2017, 01:06 PM
losing my car privileges because I dont have any to lose haha but when I was younger I think butt whippings are better because theyre over and done and then if i felt like it i could go out after. groundings only suck if you cant use the internet. But i like reading anyway so its not so bad.

Riley2015
August 20th, 2017, 10:55 AM
i'd pick being grounded, i'm used to it lol

jennycakes
August 24th, 2017, 04:38 PM
Car privileges. I drive so infrequently it really would affect me.

mookie
August 26th, 2017, 10:16 AM
I wouldn't want to get spanked even if the pain went away fast, and get grounded now so guess that's my choice. Fortunately I don't screw up very often

logan2002
August 26th, 2017, 12:31 PM
Loosing TV and Internet hurts most

NewLeafsFan
August 29th, 2017, 11:02 PM
Car. There is always a different way to go somewhere. Bus, walk, ride from a friend.

chomoto123
August 30th, 2017, 10:14 AM
Car privileges :
XD

mick01
August 30th, 2017, 03:47 PM
I wouldn't be given the choice of losing car priviledges since I don't drive yet and I hate getting grounded. So give me a butt whooping so I can leave and hang out with friends.

Akksksosppapapwpee
August 30th, 2017, 04:19 PM
Buttwhooping definately