PDA

View Full Version : About to try weed

Pika2001
August 4th, 2017, 01:39 PM
QUICK DISCLAIMER: I am not promoting the use of weed, but it's your choice.

Okay, so my friend (who I trust more than any other friend) Started smoking weed, so he asked me If I wanted to smoke with him one day, I said yes to the offer because I always wanted to know what it felt like to be high. We made plans to smoke next week.

Honestly, I'm kind of excited, but I'm a bit nervous, I always get a little nervous when it comes to this kind of stuff, I'm always worried about getting caught, especially since weed is still illegal in Canada.

We will be using a small pipe and we are going to smoke in a forest like area.

He is a good friend, he wasn't pressuring me or anything, it's my choice to smoke with him.

Should I be nervous?

Please leave some tips.

Sailor Mars
August 4th, 2017, 02:03 PM
I wouldn't say be nervous, but be cautious. Weed is actually easy to overdo and it will fuck you up if you eat or smoke too much. Your friend will probably not let that happen, but be careful not to smoke a shit ton for your first time.

Babs
August 4th, 2017, 02:41 PM
Don't be nervous, because that could ruin your experience. Just don't be foolish.

My biggest advice would be to forget about all expectations; the effects of weed is often overstated, and it might be much more subtle than you expect. Don't think about what you should be feeling, think about what you are feeling.