PDA

View Full Version : Arm pits

cleancut
August 4th, 2017, 10:38 AM
I shower and use deodorant but I can't get rid of that nasty armpit smell. If I can smell it then I know others can too.

Anybody have this problem?

What have you done to solve it?

jamie_n5
August 4th, 2017, 11:37 AM
I haven't had that. Maybe you should try using an other brand of deodorant. Make sure it's an antiperspirant too.

ShineintheDark
August 4th, 2017, 11:51 AM
Try something a little stronger

mick01
August 4th, 2017, 01:04 PM
Has anyone ever said anything to you about it? Ask a close friend or family member if you have an odor from there. Maybe it's just you who smells something.

elmoc
August 4th, 2017, 02:40 PM
I've had that problem at times, especially after sports or sweaty work. One day I said something about needing to shower due to smelly pits.

My 96 yr old grandmother called me over to her & said to
1. Wash my pits with a bath brush & soap.
2. Put some baking soda on a washcloth & scrub your pits with it. Waits about a minute before rinsing off the baking soda, then wash gently with soap again.

"This is what we did before we had deodorant, honey."

Of course, I follow up with deodorant now. I have found that the only deodorant that is effecfor me I'd Degree. I remember a thread within the past few weeks that polled the type of deodorant guys use. Sorry I don't have the link located

ska8er
August 4th, 2017, 04:09 PM
I agree with elmoc above. Baking soda is
a good solution for underarm odor. Degree
is a good deodorant but Arm and Hammer
is also good but u have to find one that has
baking powder in it.

Shamal
August 4th, 2017, 05:27 PM
Haven't had that, try an antiperspirant instead.

pauly
August 7th, 2017, 05:38 AM
I think soap and warm water is best. Then use a good antiperspirant before you get dressed.

Vegas2933
August 7th, 2017, 06:59 AM
Bo's a bitch! But as everyone else has said, constant use of soap and water should keep it at bay.

red04
August 7th, 2017, 04:57 PM
have not had that issue I just clean then put deodorant on

Chaosphere
August 8th, 2017, 01:16 AM
I shower and use deodorant but I can't get rid of that nasty armpit smell. If I can smell it then I know others can too.

Anybody have this problem?

What have you done to solve it?
There's no surefire way to solve it, other than time. Puberty and hormones wreak chaos with your body's oil and sweat glands. First, try multiple brands of deodorant, and if that doesn't at least help, just try to shower daily if you don't already and give it time.

NewLeafsFan
August 14th, 2017, 11:15 PM
Deodorant. If that doesn't work use an antiperspirant deodorant.