PDA

View Full Version : Are you sick and tierd of commercials?

cleancut
August 4th, 2017, 10:34 AM
Are you sick and tired of watching commercials?

What do you do to avoid it.

Are there some shows that you are willing to watch commercials because you really want to see the show?

Flapjack
August 4th, 2017, 11:04 AM
Yessss I don't watch TV because I can't cope with having to endure 5 minutes of them during the breaks of the show when I just want to keep watching!! I also just prefer online entertainment so there is really no competition :P

I am currently watching the new celebrity big brother because all my friends are but other than that no TV for me xD

Endeavour
August 4th, 2017, 11:07 AM
Goshhh I hate watching commercials. Usually though I record it then watch it an hour or so after the show aired so I can skip through all the adverts. I also watch more online stuff than on the TV so there's little to no adverts when watching stuff online or on youtube or whatever.

Barbara.
August 4th, 2017, 03:31 PM
Yes I hate commercials when ever I get a chance to watch TV,usually my brother watches cartoons and I don't watch TV.

Blank_
August 4th, 2017, 08:59 PM
I don't mind commercials because i know that the only other alternative is paying money to watch the channel, so I can soldier through a couple minutes of advertisements. Of course, since I don't watch TV often, I just record the shows I want to watch and then I can fast forward through the commercials

Elysium
August 4th, 2017, 09:03 PM
I'm not a big TV person and therefore don't watch much live TV. There's only a small handful of shows I'd be dying to see enough to watch live, anyway. I don't mind commercials, though; I just tune them out and preoccupy myself with my phone or computer or something.

Voice_Of_Unreason
August 4th, 2017, 09:49 PM
Commercial's are annoying, but I endure. Gotta face the commercials or be willing to dish out money to watch shows. That's just capitalism.

Dalcourt
August 5th, 2017, 11:29 AM
I never really watch TV except maybe for Superbowl or so, therefore commercials don't really bother me.

Diana2002
August 18th, 2017, 02:33 PM
Yeeeeesss!!! I usually change the chanel when the commercials start

Anniebanannie
August 18th, 2017, 05:04 PM
Yeeeeesss!!! I usually change the chanel when the commercials start

What are the commercials like in Romania?

Diana2002
August 18th, 2017, 05:07 PM
What are the commercials like in Romania?

super lame, search for "reclame romanesti" on youtube if you want:D

Anniebanannie
August 18th, 2017, 05:37 PM
super lame, search for "reclame romanesti" on youtube if you want:D

I watched these from 2015. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVHI70zciCo

I guess these were among the best and not typical? I understood all except the ones where you needed to know Romanian to understand them. :)

Thanks!

jennycakes
August 19th, 2017, 12:15 AM
Are you sick and tired of watching commercials?
YES!!!
What do you do to avoid it. I DVD mostly. Or catch up on Netflix

Are there some shows that you are willing to watch commercials because you really want to see the show? Live sporting event

Tyler97
August 19th, 2017, 02:55 PM
I'm not because I never watch them, I record all shows and never watch them live, so all you do is fast forward through all the commercials, why would anyone watch them?

BlackParadePixie
August 20th, 2017, 03:10 AM
I'm sick and tired of car commercials. they are the worst.