PDA

View Full Version : The coaches, or principles office

cleancut
August 3rd, 2017, 02:06 PM
Have you ever been busted at school and had to go to the coaches' or principle's office?

What did you do wrong?

Did you get nervous and laugh when you were getting in trouble?

Did you have to hide that you were about to cry or actually did cry?

What was your attitude? Did you try to be respectful or something else?

What was your punishment?
A talking to
In school detention
Saturday School
Expelled
Had to go to court
Paddling
Had to apologize to someone

Do you feel like you deserved what came to you?

Did you get in trouble at school and at home?

mick01
August 3rd, 2017, 02:17 PM
My freshman year (9th grade) I got kicked out of class 3 times for talking and laughing with a friend. Usually when you get kicked out it doesn't get reported but the teacher was getting pissed at us and he reported it. So it wasn't so funny anymore and my dad had to come to the school and meet with the vice-principal. Needless to say I got grounded for awhile. I never got kicked out of class again.

jamie_n5
August 3rd, 2017, 04:35 PM
Have you ever been busted at school and had to go to the coaches' or principle's office? Yes a few times in elementary school.

What did you do wrong? Cutting up in class. Getting into a fight.

Did you get nervous and laugh when you were getting in trouble? I was nervous but never laughed.

Did you have to hide that you were about to cry or actually did cry? I was no where near crying.

What was your attitude? Did you try to be respectful or something else? Very respectful.

What was your punishment? Just a talking to and in some cases to apologize to someone.

Do you feel like you deserved what came to you? Yes

Did you get in trouble at school and at home? No they never told my parents.

logan2002
August 3rd, 2017, 06:40 PM
Once in 9th grade, bought a play ticket, had teachers sign it so I could go to play. Went in one door turned ticket in, skipped out when play started. Got caught, hope mom would not find out. Cannot go to plays or concerts during school, they are optional, and have special seating during assemblies