PDA

View Full Version : Foreskin problem

chomoto123
August 3rd, 2017, 01:04 PM
Hey guys
When I was around 12 I masturbated often and roughly
And the foreskin began peeling back more as I mastirbated
Was it normal or did I over-masrtubate ??
How about you guys ?? :confused:
Is there any problems concerning my health ?
Thanks in advance guys :D

mick01
August 3rd, 2017, 01:24 PM
Wish I could help dude but I'm cut so useless to you.

Blank_
August 3rd, 2017, 01:29 PM
I am cut but I think that is normal? I believe the foreskin is supposed to peel back eventually, so everything sounds normal to me

Vermilion
August 3rd, 2017, 02:37 PM
As you get older it should naturally go jack pass the glands.

Hermes
August 3rd, 2017, 02:48 PM
When you're born the foreskin is stuck to the head and not free to move. Later, it separates so it is free to slide back to expose the head and then slide forward to cover up the head. It would happen even if you didn't masturbate and is completely normal.

ItsFootballnotSoccer
August 3rd, 2017, 03:42 PM
I think its a natural process, but I'm not sure bc im cut

jamie_n5
August 3rd, 2017, 03:45 PM
It is very normal and natural. You just helped your foreskin to unattach from the glans and loosen up your foreskin. You did nothing wrong or improper. Good Job!

Shamal
August 3rd, 2017, 05:44 PM
No that's normal

nat2003
August 3rd, 2017, 06:55 PM
Thats normal

Coolteenboy
August 3rd, 2017, 07:52 PM
Im cut, but i asked my best bud.
He says its totally normal.

NewLeafsFan
August 3rd, 2017, 10:37 PM
No, your not over masturbating.

What you are doing is retracting your foreskin. Have you completely exposed the glands? When you do it it looks almost like your circumcised. If not, You should have been able to do it for years. You likely have a minor health issue known as phimosis which means that your foreskin is too tight to retract. Google how to stretch it. Try It. If that doesn't work see your doctor about a steroid cream. If that doesn't work tell your doctor that you need to be circumcised.

Do not fear circumcision. I had it done 5 months ago. It was very easy and almost painless. PM me once you get to 100 posts.

Collins1
August 7th, 2017, 08:01 PM
When you roll the foreskin back your penis should look a lot like a cut penis once you're at a certain point during puberty. So this sounds nornal to me!

martinpajero
August 9th, 2017, 10:12 AM
Your foreskin should peel back. It's perfectly normal. Mine is tight but it still peels back.

NewLeafsFan
August 9th, 2017, 11:23 PM
If you have tight foreskin, try to improve your situation but stretching it. You can easily google it. I remember how uncomfortable that can be.