PDA

View Full Version : are all guys and girls bullies

jesus4life
August 3rd, 2017, 12:29 PM
i cut and self harm mostly but not always cause of girls cause i have no social skills so i dont know what to say so like do all guys get a kick out of bullying people who they dont understand and do all girls enjoy giving pain to guys groin when there upset cause i almost had to go to hospital cause of 4 girls 4 times they really didnt care and now im afraid of girls and im starting to be afraid of guys cause they bully me and cut myself and i tried to commit suicide is everyone mean and cruel or are there nice people to and also guys beat me up all most of the time

Vermilion
August 3rd, 2017, 12:37 PM
i cut and self harm mostly but not always cause of girls cause i have no social skills so i dont know what to say so like do all guys get a kick out of bullying people who they dont understand and do all girls enjoy giving pain to guys groin when there upset cause i almost had to go to hospital cause of 4 girls 4 times they really didnt care and now im afraid of girls and im starting to be afraid of guys cause they bully me and cut myself and i tried to commit suicide is everyone mean and cruel or are there nice people to and also guys beat me up all most of the time

Hi I'm sorry that you are going though so much. What help have you tried to get?

jamie_n5
August 5th, 2017, 06:38 PM
You have dug yourself into a deep hole man. You really need to go see a doctor and get some help. You have so many social and mental issues that you absolutely need professional help. Go get help ASAP.