PDA

View Full Version : Does this girl like me

red04
August 3rd, 2017, 10:54 AM
I really like this girl and I think she also likes me we both talked a lot in are first year at school (2015-2016) this year I saw her talking to a friend when they finished the friend tried tot ell me something but the girl I liked got embarrest and told her not to say it I can not tell if she likes me

Coolteenboy
August 3rd, 2017, 11:16 AM
I guess its some game playing, but i think thers a pretty good shot she does

mick01
August 3rd, 2017, 12:22 PM
You might want to try approaching her and introducing yourself. Just take a series of small steps and see where it leads.

red04
August 3rd, 2017, 12:40 PM
You might want to try approaching her and introducing yourself. Just take a series of small steps and see where it leads.
We already know each other same homeroom 2 years and had the hiking thing were we talked every friday

mick01
August 3rd, 2017, 01:02 PM
Well there's still only one way to find out if she likes you. Ask her if she'll go out with you, for coffee, a walk, lunch, whatever.

jamie_n5
August 3rd, 2017, 04:29 PM
I think she most likely does like you. If you like her too why don't you just ask her if she would like to do something with you and hang out together.

Melodic
August 3rd, 2017, 11:50 PM
My friends used to do stuff like that to me ALL the time when I was around your age. There's a pretty good chance she likes you & I would definitely go talk to her!

Just JT
August 5th, 2017, 07:10 PM
I agree. Think it's time you step up and up the anty. Ask her out or something. She may be to nervous to say anything. And if she says yes then you'll know good luck let us know how you make out ok?