PDA

View Full Version : thoughts when horny

smoothboy
August 3rd, 2017, 09:36 AM
Hi I am a straight boy of 15, but when I am horny I feel like I would do anything, I keep thinking recently that I would like to give and receive a blow job, is this a normal feeling.

pauly
August 3rd, 2017, 09:37 AM
I'ma bit younger than you but I've had those kind of feelings too. So we're either both abnormal or else both normal. I reckon it's the second of those.

mick01
August 3rd, 2017, 09:39 AM
Since I've joined vt I've talked to a lot of just about total straight guys and just about all of them were curious at some point. Experiment for the experience if you want, it won't change your basic orientation.

Falcons_11
August 3rd, 2017, 09:40 AM
I think you are having normal thoughts. Most of us are curious about giving and getting blow jobs when we are horny. You are just curious. Nothing wrong with that.

red04
August 3rd, 2017, 10:34 AM
It sounds normal does not happen to me much

Vegas2933
August 3rd, 2017, 10:46 AM
As everyone has said, horniness is capable of making us think/feel anything, whether it's about males or females. It's completly normal either way.

Coolteenboy
August 3rd, 2017, 11:20 AM
Ive posted it b4.
I believe we are neither str8, gay, bi, curiius, or any other label.
We are all SEXUAL beings.
Ive had, and acted on the giving / getting bjs, hjs, etc, and NEVER regretted doing it.

nat2003
August 3rd, 2017, 11:36 AM
Yeah its common

pjones
August 3rd, 2017, 12:00 PM
Hi I am a straight boy of 15, but when I am horny I feel like I would do anything, I keep thinking recently that I would like to give and receive a blow job, is this a normal feeling.

pretty common, those hormones make us pretty curious about all kinds of sexual stuff

thomas2003
August 3rd, 2017, 12:42 PM
yeh am the same like i get really flirty on snapchat and like regret it after when i calm down but yeh it normal i think too!

Shamal
August 3rd, 2017, 06:05 PM
Yep totally normal feelings.

Collins1
August 3rd, 2017, 07:31 PM
Yes, i feel this all the time. I used to consider myself straight but more recently when I knew that i would actually like to receive or give a bj and not just fanaticise about it (as well as other feelings i had) I finally admitted to myself that i'm bi (I don't usually like to use lqbles like 'straight' or 'bi', but i do on here to make things easier to understand!).This might just be a phase of curiosity for you, or it may be long-term. Either way it's 'normal'.

NewLeafsFan
August 3rd, 2017, 10:41 PM
When you're in the middle of puberty often you'll find anything related to sex to be hot. It does not mean that you aren't straight. You're totally normal.

Perc.man_1
August 3rd, 2017, 10:46 PM
This happens to everyone, gay or straight, sometime in their life. I have the feeling all the time. You're completely normal.

Cassius14
August 4th, 2017, 01:56 AM
I get all sorts of wild thoughts when I'm horny. Definitely normal!!

meissnercorpuscle
August 4th, 2017, 09:56 AM
People usually experience ecstasy whilst masturbating. That's why we are often lost in our own dirty thoughts and would be willing to do anything without thinking it through just to achieve orgasm. You should be aware of your actions though, as they may have consequences in the future, especially since you act on the spur of the moment during masturbation.

Jeff1857
August 4th, 2017, 10:43 AM
I think and want to do all types of crazy things when horny. All guys feel this way I think. You are normal

jackspeaks
August 4th, 2017, 04:55 PM
i get some weird thoughts sometimes and think theyre gross once ive cummed

Living For Love
August 4th, 2017, 07:33 PM
This is not appropriate. :locked: