PDA

View Full Version : Shaving Chest Hair

Vegas2933
August 3rd, 2017, 03:29 AM
As I've mentioned in a lot of my other threads, I have an ungodly amount of chest hair. Today, I want to shave it off. What is the best way to do that? Do I use scissors before hand? Buy some of that removal cream? Any replies/advice is appreciated. :)

weekend
August 3rd, 2017, 04:22 AM
I just use an electric razor and then vacuum the hair... its pretty easy. The whole thing takes less than 30 minutes. Using scissors beforehand would be nice but it's not necessary for me personally

My chest hair isn't very thick so I don't bother using a manual/normal razor for the closer shave. I'll let it grow for about 2 weeks and then repeat

Zero experience with hair removal creams.. so no comment there

Vegas2933
August 3rd, 2017, 04:28 AM
I just use an electric razor and then vacuum the hair... its pretty easy. The whole thing takes less than 30 minutes. Using scissors beforehand would be nice but it's not necessary for me personally

My chest hair isn't very thick so I don't bother using a manual/normal razor for the closer shave. I'll let it grow for about 2 weeks and then repeat

Zero experience with hair removal creams.. so no comment there

What sort of electric razor? :)

weekend
August 3rd, 2017, 04:41 AM
What sort of electric razor? :)

one that's meant for shaving your head or face. i think mine's conair... it's probably worth $20 USD or less

Vegas2933
August 3rd, 2017, 04:41 AM
I just ordered one. Thanks for your advice! :)

NewLeafsFan
August 4th, 2017, 12:15 AM
I also have a lot of chest hair. I recommend something electric and just a trim at least the first few times. Every removal cream that I have ever tried or heard of either doesn't work or burns your skin badly.

jackspeaks
August 4th, 2017, 05:01 PM
if you have a lot, first trim with scissors and then shave, or just use a normal razor and cream

orion123
August 4th, 2017, 06:29 PM
Just shave with cream

nat2003
August 4th, 2017, 06:34 PM
with cream and a razor

jamie_n5
August 4th, 2017, 08:35 PM
I would use a good electric razor with a build in trimmer to take the long hair off then a good shaver head. I think the brand you ordered should be good if it has those features.

Vegas2933
August 5th, 2017, 12:53 PM
Thanks for all the advice guys. I shaved it with a regular razor and it turned out really well. The electric one arrived today so I'll try it next time :)

Coolteenboy
August 5th, 2017, 04:03 PM
I trim close w scissors, then ltherup in the shower and shave the rest w a razor