PDA

View Full Version : Is it normal to never scar

Kooy
August 3rd, 2017, 12:08 AM
Ive done alot of damage to my ankle in the past witha blade. I cut over cuts, carved, scraped removed flesh, cut till it murged into one big wound. Burnt a hole in my even. And yet still not a single scar. The only time i got a scar it was because of am infection and now even that scar is gone. It just took longer. Im so confused and I don't understand it at all how do my scars and wounds that should be scars (like falling down a tree getting skin torn off by bark and hitting a briarpatch) still not scar?

WhoWhatWhen
August 4th, 2017, 02:58 AM
That is kind of strange but lucky you! I have scars on my legs from scratches I don't remember getting/were little.

Kooy
August 4th, 2017, 12:24 PM
That is kind of strange but lucky you! I have scars on my legs from scratches I don't remember getting/were little.

You heal slow? According to my friend i heal fast. I had a bad cut my ankle up really bad and now nothing it doesn't look like it even happened. I mean i had no skin on my ankle when i was done with it and now it looks normal.

Dying Ember
August 7th, 2017, 03:11 AM
I guess it just depends on the wound, and everyone heals and scars differently. It's a good thing though that you aren't left with major scars