PDA

View Full Version : Peach fuzz

Perc.man_1
August 2nd, 2017, 04:47 PM
I'm sorry I'm posting two questions in one day. So when I said I shaved yesterday, I also shaved a little bit of peach fuzz on my upper lip, and s little bit of arm pit hair. I was thinking that if I shaved it, it will grow back quicker. Is this true? And if not, will the peach fuzz on my upper lip grow back eventually? Thanks!

Coolteenboy
August 2nd, 2017, 04:50 PM
Eventually, the fuzzwill grow back.
From what i know that whole "grows back thicker" thingy is crap.
Its gunna grow how its gunna grow.

Romulus_
August 2nd, 2017, 05:02 PM
The idea that hair grows back quicker after being shaved is a myth. All the hair, however, willgrow back in time, and will eventually start to get darker, which may give the illusion that it grew back faster, butit really didn't

logan2002
August 2nd, 2017, 05:08 PM
One boy in my 7th grade class, dark brown hair had a fuzz mustache, every one said it was from shaving, which he said was not true

ska8er
August 2nd, 2017, 05:09 PM
The peach fuzz will grow back but
y shave it. The girls find it hot.

Shamal
August 2nd, 2017, 05:18 PM
It'll grow back and slowly get darker so people say its got thicker even though it hasn't

Perc.man_1
August 2nd, 2017, 06:07 PM
The peach fuzz will grow back but
y shave it. The girls find it hot.

I was hoping it would grow quicker...

jamie_n5
August 2nd, 2017, 06:57 PM
The fuzz and hair will grow back and the fuzz will eventually turn into beard and your pit hair will get more. There has always been talk that shaving makes hair grow back faster. I don't think myself that it makes any difference.

red04
August 2nd, 2017, 09:14 PM
Just shaved mine a week ago it will grow back but everyone is different

NewLeafsFan
August 2nd, 2017, 10:23 PM
Many people believe that although there is no scientific data that suggests that

teenboyNathan
August 2nd, 2017, 10:42 PM
It does come back. I've been shaving peach fuzz for the past year on my upper lip and it does come back

Jericho14
August 3rd, 2017, 03:07 AM
I already have peach fuzz since 12, It only change a lil bit compared now. I wanna shave it but dad doesn't want it yet because he thinks it'll eventually come back thicker...

twinbros04
August 4th, 2017, 01:57 PM
It will grow back

TWDjacob
August 13th, 2017, 10:48 PM
it will grow back but just because you shaved doesn't mean quicker

Nelmoinen
August 15th, 2017, 07:14 PM
I'm sorry I'm posting two questions in one day. So when I said I shaved yesterday, I also shaved a little bit of peach fuzz on my upper lip, and s little bit of arm pit hair. I was thinking that if I shaved it, it will grow back quicker. Is this true? And if not, will the peach fuzz on my upper lip grow back eventually? Thanks!

I think shaving might help it grow faster.

PunkModRevial
August 16th, 2017, 01:09 AM
As other people have said that's a myth. But it will grow back.