PDA

View Full Version : Bumps on pubic area!

Perc.man_1
August 2nd, 2017, 03:09 PM
So I shaved my pubes for the first time yesterday. Now there are red bumps all over my pubic area and they hurt when the slightest but of pressure is applied, or when I move the hair up, away from my penis. Like brushing it back with my hand. What is this and how do I get rid of it??? Thanks!

NewLeafsFan
August 2nd, 2017, 03:14 PM
It sounds to me like you irritated the skin in your pubic region. If that is the case it will heal on its own. Keep an eye on it and if it doesn't heal visit your doctor.

If you want to continue to shave your pubic hair don't worry as your skin will get less sensitive after you do it a few more times.

Perc.man_1
August 2nd, 2017, 03:15 PM
It sounds to me like you irritated the skin in your pubic region. If that is the case it will heal on its own. Keep an eye on it and if it doesn't heal visit your doctor.

If you want to continue to shave your pubic hair don't worry as your skin will get less sensitive after you do it a few more times.

Okay! Thank you!

mick01
August 2nd, 2017, 03:17 PM
Ya, and I would rub some cooling lotion on the area too.

Perc.man_1
August 2nd, 2017, 03:24 PM
Ya, and I would rub some cooling lotion on the area too.

Thank you!

Shamal
August 2nd, 2017, 04:07 PM
Aloe vera would also help

Bikini Boy
August 2nd, 2017, 04:41 PM
Definitely put some mild lotion on your skin. If you continue to shave, in time those bumps will eventually go away as your skin in your pubic area gets used to being shaved. Also, make sure you are using a clean, sharp razor and some type of shaving cream or gel which will lessen the irritation.

jamie_n5
August 2nd, 2017, 07:11 PM
You have a good case of razor burn. The skin in your privates area is very tender and really wasn't intended to be shaved. You could put a lotion or salve that is intended to sooth irritated skin.

Chaosphere
August 3rd, 2017, 12:44 AM
So I shaved my pubes for the first time yesterday. Now there are red bumps all over my pubic area and they hurt when the slightest but of pressure is applied, or when I move the hair up, away from my penis. Like brushing it back with my hand. What is this and how do I get rid of it??? Thanks!

It's razor burn and/or ingrown hairs. It happens with irritation of the area due to getting bacteria and such in the pores. Nothing to worry about, we all go through it if we shave, especially in such a dynamic area of the body. The only thing to do is use creams and balms and stuff for now. Your body will quickly get used to shaving, mine did after a while. I don't get those bumps anymore. Hope that helps.

This is what I mean. ;)