PDA

View Full Version : boy 2 boy cut vs uncut

jaret
August 2nd, 2017, 01:25 PM
Are you cut or uncut?
What percentage of boys where you live are cut? Uncut?
Would you rather do stuff (j/o, oral or anal) with a boy that was cut or uncut?
Are you more attacted to boys that are cut or uncut or doesn't matter?
If you have done stuff with another boy or boys, were they cut, uncut or have you done stuff with both?
Did they know if you were cut or uncut, before you did stuff?
Did you know if they were cut or uncut, before you did stuff?
If you are cut, and did stuff with a boy that was uncut did you know what to do with the foreskin?
If you are uncut and the other boy was cut did he know what to do with your foreskin?

ska8er
August 2nd, 2017, 01:41 PM
I'm cut and most of the guys
Ive seen or known r cut.

mick01
August 2nd, 2017, 01:46 PM
Are you cut or uncut? cut
What percentage of boys where you live are cut? Uncut? 100%cut
Would you rather do stuff (j/o, oral or anal) with a boy that was cut or uncut? I'm used to doing stuff with cut guys but would like to try with an uncut guy.
Are you more attacted to boys that are cut or uncut or doesn't matter? doesn't matter. If I like someone I don't care what his dick looks like or how big it is.
If you have done stuff with another boy or boys, were they cut, uncut or have you done stuff with both? only with cut
Did they know if you were cut or uncut, before you did stuff? ya, we had seen each other naked
Did you know if they were cut or uncut, before you did stuff? same
If you are cut, and did stuff with a boy that was uncut did you know what to do with the foreskin?
If you are uncut and the other boy was cut did he know what to do with your foreskin?

The Byrd
August 2nd, 2017, 01:52 PM
Are you cut or uncut? Uncut
What percentage of boys where you live are cut? Uncut? A very large majority are uncut. It's probably about 90%
Would you rather do stuff (j/o, oral or anal) with a boy that was cut or uncut? Uncut
Are you more attacted to boys that are cut or uncut or doesn't matter? Uncut, cut looks nice too though

NewLeafsFan
August 2nd, 2017, 03:40 PM
I'm straight but I will still answer questions to the best of my ability.

Are you cut or uncut? Cut as a teenager
What percentage of boys where you live are cut? Uncut? 60% Uncut/40% Cut (teenagers that it)
Would you rather do stuff (j/o, oral or anal) with a boy that was cut or uncut? Cut (If i had to choose)
Are you more attacted to boys that are cut or uncut or doesn't matter? Cut
If you have done stuff with another boy or boys, were they cut, uncut or have you done stuff with both? Didn't do anything

Jeff1857
August 2nd, 2017, 05:21 PM
Are you cut or uncut? Cut
What percentage of boys where you live are cut? Uncut? Everyone i know is Cut so like 100%
Would you rather do stuff (j/o, oral or anal) with a boy that was cut or uncut? cut
Are you more attacted to boys that are cut or uncut or doesn't matter? I think cut looks better but that is just me.
If you have done stuff with another boy or boys, were they cut, uncut or have you done stuff with both? Cut
Did they know if you were cut or uncut, before you did stuff? Yeah they have seen me naked
Did you know if they were cut or uncut, before you did stuff? Yeah seen them naked before
If you are cut, and did stuff with a boy that was uncut did you know what to do with the foreskin? Not really

pjones
August 2nd, 2017, 05:47 PM
What percentage of boys where you live are cut? Uncut? 80%
Would you rather do stuff (j/o, oral or anal) with a boy that was cut or uncut? no preference
Are you more attacted to boys that are cut or uncut or doesn't matter? uncut, i think a foreskin is sexy
If you have done stuff with another boy or boys, were they cut, uncut or have you done stuff with both? only one uncut boy, rest are cut
Did they know if you were cut or uncut, before you did stuff? yes
Did you know if they were cut or uncut, before you did stuff? yes
If you are cut, and did stuff with a boy that was uncut did you know what to do with the foreskin? not really, he told me what made him feel good so that's what i did

jamie_n5
August 2nd, 2017, 07:22 PM
What percentage of boys where you live are cut? Uncut? It's about 50/50 here.
Would you rather do stuff (j/o, oral or anal) with a boy that was cut or uncut? Uncut
Are you more attacted to boys that are cut or uncut or doesn't matter? I prefer uncut but all cocks are beautiful.
If you have done stuff with another boy or boys, were they cut, uncut or have you done stuff with both? I have done things with both and it was always good.
Did they know if you were cut or uncut, before you did stuff? Most I guess.
Did you know if they were cut or uncut, before you did stuff? Some
If you are uncut and the other boy was cut did he know what to do with your foreskin? There isn't much that anyone could do wrong. I love my foreskin to be played with.

OP What are your answers?

Chaosphere
August 3rd, 2017, 12:50 AM
What percentage of boys where you live are cut? Uncut? I don't know the percentage, but from what I know and have been told, they're mostly cut.
Would you rather do stuff (j/o, oral or anal) with a boy that was cut or uncut? I wouldn't care for these last two. Maybe uncut, just because it's easier to play with if there's no lube. I'm straight/curious anyway, so it's a bit of a moot point.
Are you more attacted to boys that are cut or uncut or doesn't matter? ^^^

Fakery
August 3rd, 2017, 03:39 AM
Are you cut or uncut?
Cut
Most are uncut
Cut
Cut
If you have done stuff with another boy or boys, were they cut, uncut or have you done stuff with both?
N/A

jls0001
August 3rd, 2017, 04:14 AM
What percentage of boys where you live are cut? Uncut? Not sure but I'm sure they are mostly cut
Would you rather do stuff (j/o, oral or anal) with a boy that was cut or uncut? Don't care if its cut or uncut
Are you more attacted to boys that are cut or uncut or doesn't matter? doesn't matter
If you have done stuff with another boy or boys, were they cut, uncut or have you done stuff with both? n/a

pauly
August 3rd, 2017, 09:46 AM
I'm cut. I was done soon after birth. I'm in England and I reckon less than 1 in 10 is cut here. Since I haven't done anything with another boy and I probably won't, I can't answer the rest of your question.

jaret
August 3rd, 2017, 06:04 PM
Here's mine
What percentage of boys where you live are cut? Uncut? Cut 60%?
Are you more attacted to boys that are cut or uncut or doesn't matter? Uncut
If you have done stuff with another boy or boys, were they cut, uncut or have you done stuff with both? Uncut
Did they know if you were cut or uncut, before you did stuff? Yes
Did you know if they were cut or uncut, before you did stuff? Yes
If you are cut, and did stuff with a boy that was uncut did you know what to do with the foreskin? N/A
If you are uncut and the other boy was cut did he know what to do with your foreskin? N/A

chomoto123
August 4th, 2017, 01:09 AM
What percentage of boys where you live are cut? Uncut? 20% cut 80 are uncut
Maybe uncut guys cause u can have fun peeling the foreskin
If you have done stuff with another boy or boys, were they cut, uncut or have you done stuff with both? Both pls
Did they know if you were cut or uncut, before you did stuff? No
Did you know if they were cut or uncut, before you did stuff? I peeked
If you are cut, and did stuff with a boy that was uncut did you know what to do with the foreskin? Ofc
Maybe no

nat2003
August 4th, 2017, 06:40 PM
What percentage of boys where you live are cut? 90% cut
Would you rather do stuff (j/o, oral or anal) with a boy that was cut or uncut? Only cut
Are you more attacted to boys that are cut or uncut or doesn't matter? cut
If you have done stuff with another boy or boys, were they cut, uncut or have you done stuff with both? CUt
Did they know if you were cut or uncut, before you did stuff? YEah
Did you know if they were cut or uncut, before you did stuff? Yeah

meissnercorpuscle
August 4th, 2017, 08:19 PM
What percentage of boys where you live are cut? Uncut? 95% of them are cut
Would you rather do stuff (j/o, oral or anal) with a boy that was cut or uncut? Only cut, but if it's big I'm not picky lol
Are you more attacted to boys that are cut or uncut or doesn't matter? Cut
If you have done stuff with another boy or boys, were they cut, uncut or have you done stuff with both? Cut
If you are cut, and did stuff with a boy that was uncut did you know what to do with the foreskin? No
If you are uncut and the other boy was cut did he know what to do with your foreskin? -

loki2000
August 5th, 2017, 11:09 AM

What percentage of boys where you live are cut? Uncut? All my friends are cut

Would you rather do stuff (j/o, oral or anal) with a boy that was cut or uncut? I prefer cut

Are you more attacted to boys that are cut or uncut or doesn't matter? I`m very attracted to cut ..

If you have done stuff with another boy or boys, were they cut, uncut or have you done stuff with both? Only cut

If you are cut, and did stuff with a boy that was uncut did you know what to do with the foreskin? N/A

If you are uncut and the other boy was cut did he know what to do with your foreskin? N/A

logan2002
August 5th, 2017, 01:14 PM
I am cut, have only seen one guy who is uncut, and he moved into my area, his brother is cut though

MaxDude
August 5th, 2017, 05:26 PM
Are you cut or uncut? Loose cut
What percentage of boys where you live are cut? Uncut? Wouldn't know
Would you rather do stuff (j/o, oral or anal) with a boy that was cut or uncut? Both
Did they know if you were cut or uncut, before you did stuff? idk
Did you know if they were cut or uncut, before you did stuff? no

mookie
August 6th, 2017, 12:24 PM
Are you cut or uncut? uncut
What percentage of boys where you live are cut? Uncut? probably 80% cut
Would you rather do stuff (j/o, oral or anal) with a boy that was cut or uncut? uncut, that's all I've played with
Are you more attacted to boys that are cut or uncut or doesn't matter? doesn't matter
If you have done stuff with another boy or boys, were they cut, uncut or have you done stuff with both? just uncut so far

Jericho14
August 6th, 2017, 04:04 PM
What percentage of boys where you live are cut? Uncut? Most are uncut, Probs 80%
Would you rather do stuff (j/o, oral or anal) with a boy that was cut or uncut? I don't mind but i like uncut a bit more though
Are you more attacted to boys that are cut or uncut or doesn't matter? Doesn't matter
If you are cut, and did stuff with a boy that was uncut did you know what to do with the foreskin? -
If you are uncut and the other boy was cut did he know what to do with your foreskin? -

kirikiri94
August 7th, 2017, 01:27 AM
What percentage of boys where you live are cut? Uncut? almost 100% uncut
Would you rather do stuff (j/o, oral or anal) with a boy that was cut or uncut? uncut
Are you more attacted to boys that are cut or uncut or doesn't matter? uncut only
If you have done stuff with another boy or boys, were they cut, uncut or have you done stuff with both? both
Did they know if you were cut or uncut, before you did stuff? they did
Did you know if they were cut or uncut, before you did stuff? I knew it
If you are cut, and did stuff with a boy that was uncut did you know what to do with the foreskin? na
If you are uncut and the other boy was cut did he know what to do with your foreskin? yes

Collins1
August 7th, 2017, 08:16 PM
Uncit,
About 99% of people in my area are also uncut,
I would do stuff with uncut or cut it doesn't bother me,
I wouldn't mind if they're cut or not (but it would be interesting to try with an uncut and cut guy just for experience!),
I sadly haven't done anything with any other guy

Philip47
August 11th, 2017, 06:32 PM

What percentage of boys where you live are cut? Uncut? About 70% Uncut

Would you rather do stuff (j/o, oral or anal) with a boy that was cut or uncut? Dont Care

Are you more attacted to boys that are cut or uncut or doesn't matter? Doesnt Matter but i would like to see closer to a cut one

If you have done stuff with another boy or boys, were they cut, uncut or have you done stuff with both? -

Did they know if you were cut or uncut, before you did stuff? -

Did you know if they were cut or uncut, before you did stuff? -

If you are cut, and did stuff with a boy that was uncut did you know what to do with the foreskin? -

Falcons_11
August 11th, 2017, 11:20 PM
Are you cut ot uncut? Uncut
What percentage of boys where you live are cut? Well, guessing, I would say 70% cut, 30% uncut.
Would you rather do stuff (j/o, oral or anal) with a boy that was cut or uncut? It doesn't matter. I've do it with both.
Are you more attached to boys that are cut ot uncut or doesn't matter? Doesn't matter
If you have done stuff with another boy or boys, where they cut, uncut or have done stuff with both? Done stuff with both.
Did they know if you were cut ot uncut, before you did stuff? Yes, they knew I was uncut.
Did you know if they were cut ot uncut, before you did stuff? Yes. I knew what their dicks looked like.

JohnC
August 12th, 2017, 09:04 AM
What percentage of boys where you live are cut? Uncut? Where I live in Texas like 60% are cut and 40% uncut I guess
Would you rather do stuff (j/o, oral or anal) with a boy that was cut or uncut? Doesn't matter really
Are you more attracted to boys that are cut or uncut or doesn't matter? Doesn't matter
If you have done stuff with another boy or boys, were they cut, uncut or have you done stuff with both? done stuff with both
Did they know if you were cut or uncut, before you did stuff? Yeah we saw each other naked
Did you know if they were cut or uncut, before you did stuff? same as above
If you are cut, and did stuff with a boy that was uncut did you know what to do with the foreskin? not really, but listened to what they said to do
If you are uncut and the other boy was cut did he know what to do with your foreskin? n/a

ben5
August 13th, 2017, 01:57 PM
What percentage of boys where you live are cut? Uncut? Most are uncut, I only know 2 that are cut
Would you rather do stuff (j/o, oral or anal) with a boy that was cut or uncut? Doesn't make a difference.
Are you more attracted to boys that are cut or uncut or doesn't matter? Doesn't matter
If you have done stuff with another boy or boys, were they cut, uncut or have you done stuff with both? N/A
Did they know if you were cut or uncut, before you did stuff? N/A
Did you know if they were cut or uncut, before you did stuff? N/A

nnoooooooopppeee
August 13th, 2017, 07:31 PM
Are you cut or uncut?

Uncut, would like to get cut soon though (high + tight)

I live in the UK, and I only know one person who is cut

Doesn't matter

I wouldn't say being uncut makes a guy less attractive, but I do find cut penises slightly nicer to look at ;P

Only done stuff with uncut guys

Yeah

Yeah

N/A

N/A

Agent X
August 13th, 2017, 10:45 PM
What percentage of boys where you live are cut? Uncut? About 50/50
Would you rather do stuff (j/o, oral or anal) with a boy that was cut or uncut? Doesn't matter
Are you more attacted to boys that are cut or uncut or doesn't matter? I like the look of cut, but i don't really care.
If you have done stuff with another boy or boys, were they cut, uncut or have you done stuff with both? Haven't done anything with either
Did they know if you were cut or uncut, before you did stuff? N/A
Did you know if they were cut or uncut, before you did stuff? N/A

Sean2
October 3rd, 2017, 10:14 PM
Are you cut or uncut? Uncut and love it.
What percentage of boys where you live are cut? Uncut? about 30% uncut.
Would you rather do stuff (j/o, oral or anal) with a boy that was cut or uncut? Uncut for sure.
Are you more attacted to boys that are cut or uncut or doesn't matter? Uncut yes.
If you have done stuff with another boy or boys, were they cut, uncut or have you done stuff with both? Stuff with both cut and uncut.
Did they know if you were cut or uncut, before you did stuff? IDk
Did you know if they were cut or uncut, before you did stuff? IDK
If you are uncut and the other boy was cut did he know what to do with your foreskin? I showed him... yea.

NoahNoah
October 4th, 2017, 12:03 AM
What percentage of boys where you live are cut? Uncut? i'd say it's about 50/50
Would you rather do stuff (j/o, oral or anal) with a boy that was cut or uncut? i don't really care all that much really. uncut guys are way more sensitive so you don't have to try as hard, but that means they cum quicker. cut boys aren't as sensitive, but they can last longer.
Are you more attacted to boys that are cut or uncut or doesn't matter? doesn't matter all that much.
If you have done stuff with another boy or boys, were they cut, uncut or have you done stuff with both? i've done stuff with both.
Did they know if you were cut or uncut, before you did stuff? no
Did you know if they were cut or uncut, before you did stuff? no
If you are uncut and the other boy was cut did he know what to do with your foreskin? one of them didn't. i had to show him how to jerk me off because it was different.

igalg
October 4th, 2017, 09:10 PM
I am cut.
99% of boys in my area are cut.

alexander_
October 5th, 2017, 06:58 AM
What percentage of boys where you live are cut? Uncut? maybe 20 cut 80 uncut
Would you rather do stuff (j/o, oral or anal) with a boy that was cut or uncut? cut
Are you more attacted to boys that are cut or uncut or doesn't matter? I think cut looks better
If you have done stuff with another boy or boys, were they cut, uncut or have you done stuff with both? I've only done things with uncut boys
Did they know if you were cut or uncut, before you did stuff? no
If you are cut, and did stuff with a boy that was uncut did you know what to do with the foreskin? I tried my best

imhard
October 5th, 2017, 11:13 AM
e you cut or uncut? cut
What percentage of boys where you live are cut? Uncut? more uncut boys i guess
Would you rather do stuff (j/o, oral or anal) with a boy that was cut or uncut? uncut
Are you more attacted to boys that are cut or uncut or doesn't matter? doesnt matter
If you have done stuff with another boy or boys, were they cut, uncut or have you done stuff with both? uncut
If you are cut, and did stuff with a boy that was uncut did you know what to do with the foreskin? yes

NewLeafsFan
October 6th, 2017, 02:11 AM
Are you cut or uncut? cut 6 months ago
What percentage of boys where you live are cut? Uncut? 60/40 uncut
Are you more attacted to boys that are cut or uncut or doesn't matter? im str8 but cut i guess
If you have done stuff with another boy or boys, were they cut, uncut or have you done stuff with both? n/a
Did they know if you were cut or uncut, before you did stuff? n/a
Did you know if they were cut or uncut, before you did stuff? n/a

impossiblemindset
October 9th, 2017, 03:48 AM
you guys are insane, people gage their ears you can grow your foreskin back

Yonah
October 9th, 2017, 07:27 AM
Are you cut or uncut?
cut

99% are cut. Actually I don't know any uncut guys here, but I heard that they exist.

cut. I would try to avoid action with uncut guys.

I think that every male should be circumcised.

Both, but I saw an uncut boy only once in my life.

I assume that they knew I was cut.

I assumed that this one boy was uncut. He was a european exchange student, and I knew that over there they usually don't cut their boys. With the others I knew/guessed/hoped they were cut.

Not really. It was always in the way, and it smelled strange even after a shower.

Jaffe
October 14th, 2017, 11:30 AM
Are you cut or uncut?
Not cut
What percentage of boys where you live are cut?
90%
Uncut?
very few
Either
Does not matter
Both
One knew, rest did not
I knew one was not, did not know about others
Not cut
No, he had no idea

Vic_Fire
October 14th, 2017, 12:37 PM
What percentage of boys where you live are cut? Uncut? all boys who could see naked are uncut
Would you rather do stuff (j/o, oral or anal) with a boy that was cut or uncut? not sure if i would do stuff with a boy, i'm straight
Are you more attacted to boys that are cut or uncut or doesn't matter? doesn"t matter
If you have done stuff with another boy or boys, were they cut, uncut or have you done stuff with both? i didn't any stuff with boy
Did they know if you were cut or uncut, before you did stuff? n/a
Did you know if they were cut or uncut, before you did stuff? n/a
If you are cut, and did stuff with a boy that was uncut did you know what to do with the foreskin? n/a
If you are uncut and the other boy was cut did he know what to do with your foreskin? n/a

EthanK
October 21st, 2017, 09:09 AM
I am uncut but most are cut

Chaosphere
December 1st, 2017, 08:09 PM
Are you cut or uncut?
What percentage of boys where you live are cut? Uncut? I don't know the exact percentage, majority cut.
Would you rather do stuff (j/o, oral or anal) with a boy that was cut or uncut? I don't care.
Are you more attacted to boys that are cut or uncut or doesn't matter? Doesn't matter
If you have done stuff with another boy or boys, were they cut, uncut or have you done stuff with both? I've swapped pics with cut people other than that no.

NoahNoah
December 1st, 2017, 08:27 PM
What percentage of boys where you live are cut? Uncut? In my experience, it seems like 60% are uncut
Would you rather do stuff (j/o, oral or anal) with a boy that was cut or uncut? Doesn't really matter to me, just as long as you can make me cum.
Are you more attacted to boys that are cut or uncut or doesn't matter? It doesn't really matter to me.
If you have done stuff with another boy or boys, were they cut, uncut or have you done stuff with both? I've done both.
Did they know if you were cut or uncut, before you did stuff? Most of them did, just because of the change rooms at school.
Did you know if they were cut or uncut, before you did stuff? Same as above.
If you are uncut and the other boy was cut did he know what to do with your foreskin? I had to show some of them what to do, but they mostly caught on pretty quick.

toby69
December 2nd, 2017, 12:05 AM
What percentage of boys where you live are cut? Uncut? 90% cut
Would you rather do stuff (j/o, oral or anal) with a boy that was cut or uncut? Oral cut.
Are you more attacted to boys that are cut or uncut or doesn't matter? No matter.
If you have done stuff with another boy or boys, were they cut, uncut or have you done stuff with both? Mainly cut.
Did they know if you were cut or uncut, before you did stuff? Yes.
If you are cut, and did stuff with a boy that was uncut did you know what to do with the foreskin? All I can say is I enjoyed their foreskins.

adtse
December 2nd, 2017, 07:25 PM
What percentage of boys where you live are cut? Uncut? Roughly 75%
Would you rather do stuff (j/o, oral or anal) with a boy that was cut or uncut? Either one
If you have done stuff with another boy or boys, were they cut, uncut or have you done stuff with both? Never done anything other than being nude. My cousin is uncut. All my other friends are cut.
Did they know if you were cut or uncut, before you did stuff? Yes, we once talked about it
Did you know if they were cut or uncut, before you did stuff? Yeah, I was just guessing. But my cousin, I didn't know because the first time I ever saw him nude I didn't know the difference between cut and uncut.
If you are cut, and did stuff with a boy that was uncut did you know what to do with the foreskin? Never done anything
If you are uncut and the other boy was cut did he know what to do with your foreskin? I am cut

Fritz
December 2nd, 2017, 07:56 PM

What percentage of boys where you live are cut? Uncut? from what ive seen, most are cut

Are you more attacted to boys that are cut or uncut or doesn't matter? doesnt matter

If you have done stuff with another boy or boys, were they cut, uncut or have you done stuff with both? cut

If you are uncut and the other boy was cut did he know what to do with your foreskin? yes

urcruz
December 3rd, 2017, 01:28 AM

What percentage of boys where you live are cut? Uncut? from what ive seen, most are cut

If you have done stuff with another boy or boys, were they cut, uncut or have you done stuff with both? cut

How didnít yíall know each otherís cut/uncut status before?

Fritz
December 3rd, 2017, 01:38 AM
How didnít yíall know each otherís cut/uncut status before?

you mean how did i know? well showers

urcruz
December 3rd, 2017, 01:41 AM
you mean how did i know? well showers

Oh ok. I think Iím bi because I like my best friend but I donít like Any other guys And idk what to do. Iím really confused

Fritz
December 3rd, 2017, 01:43 AM
Oh ok. I think Iím bi because I like my best friend but I donít like Any other guys And idk what to do. Iím really confused

how old are you again, suppose like everyone is telling me its like normal around this age. like being curious or something

urcruz
December 3rd, 2017, 01:45 AM
how old are you again, suppose like everyone is telling me its like normal around this age. like being curious or something

Iím 17 but Iíve never done anything with anyone. Itís really eating my up inside though. I just want to be normal

Fritz
December 3rd, 2017, 01:46 AM
Iím 17 but Iíve never done anything with anyone. Itís really eating my up inside though. I just want to be normal

arent you already normal dude, it could just be because you and your best friend are close

urcruz
December 3rd, 2017, 01:48 AM
arent you already normal dude, it could just be because you and your best friend are close

Yeah but like I don’t know if he’s gay or bi or whatever. He lives me that vibe but he’s never gone further. I’ve also never told anybody how I feel about it

Fritz
December 3rd, 2017, 01:51 AM
Yeah but like I donít know if heís gay or bi or whatever. He lives me that vibe but heís never gone further. Iíve also never told anybody how I feel about it

well how do you like him

urcruz
December 3rd, 2017, 01:55 AM
well how do you like him

Iíve had a crush on a few girls before but heís been my longest crush since freshman year. He sends me shirtless snaps all the time and I really want to do things with him. Weíre like really good friends otherwise but we go to different schools now so itís hard to keep up with him

Fritz
December 3rd, 2017, 02:01 AM
Iíve had a crush on a few girls before but heís been my longest crush since freshman year. He sends me shirtless snaps all the time and I really want to do things with him. Weíre like really good friends otherwise but we go to different schools now so itís hard to keep up with him

i dont really know dude, you definitely dont want to do anything if hes not on the same level as you

urcruz
December 3rd, 2017, 02:07 AM
i dont really know dude, you definitely dont want to do anything if hes not on the same level as you

How do I know that though? Iím seeing him in a few weeks to hang out

Fritz
December 3rd, 2017, 02:07 AM
How do I know that though? Iím seeing him in a few weeks to hang out

ok cool, just hang out with him

SeansLittleBro
December 4th, 2017, 10:13 PM
What percentage of boys where you live are cut? Uncut? 90% cut that i know
Would you rather do stuff (j/o, oral or anal) with a boy that was cut or uncut? Doesn't matter to me but I will admit it is fun to be with a guy that is uncut
Are you more attacted to boys that are cut or uncut or doesn't matter? BF is cut so I guess i'm attracted to cut
If you have done stuff with another boy or boys, were they cut, uncut or have you done stuff with both? Both
Did they know if you were cut or uncut, before you did stuff? Yes I knew I was cut
Did you know if they were cut or uncut, before you did stuff? Most I would say I knew b4 hand but others were a surprise
If you are cut, and did stuff with a boy that was uncut did you know what to do with the foreskin? Oh yea I believe I did ....uncut fascinates me and so much you can do

Falcons_11
December 5th, 2017, 12:15 AM
What percentage of boys where you live are cut? Uncut? Maybe 95% are cut.
Would you rather do stuff (j/o, oral, anal) with a boy that was cut or uncut? It doesn't matter if he is cut or uncut to me.
Are you more attracted to boys that are cut or uncut or doesn't matter? Doesn't matter.
If you have done stuff with another boy, were they cut, uncut or have you done stuff with both? Done stuff with both.
Did they know if you were cut or uncut, before you did stuff? They probably knew.
Did you know if they were cut ot uncut before did stuff? Most times I knew before. But I was surprised a few times.
If you are uncut and the other boy was cut did he know what to do with your foreskin? A few knew, but most didn't.

Luke10123
December 5th, 2017, 01:56 AM
Uncut