PDA

View Full Version : Bisexuality and pleasure

sara___
August 1st, 2017, 08:29 PM
After seeing this response in another VT thread about same sex oral:

"Have to say one from guy friends felt better then from girlfriends. Guys know what other guys like "

***logan2002

I began to wonder if those who consider themselves bisexual get more pleasure from someone of their same sex or someone of the opposite gender?

Please reserve red text for mod use only. ~Elysium

Coolteenboy
August 1st, 2017, 09:01 PM
Thats a tough question. It kinda depends on the skill of the person regardless of sex.

SethfromMI
August 1st, 2017, 09:22 PM
After seeing this response in another VT thread about same sex oral:

"Have to say one from guy friends felt better then from girlfriends. Guys know what other guys like "

***logan2002

I began to wonder if those who consider themselves bisexual get more pleasure from someone of their same sex or someone of the opposite gender?

it can depend on the person and act. sometimes because guys like know what they like better, they do a better job at pleasing other guys (esp with things like hand jobs and sometimes blow jobs). but then again if a girl is more experienced at pleasuring guys, they might prefer her.

it can also depend on literal attraction. some bi guys are more attracted to guys while some are more attracted to girls. it is very possible they might get more pleasure from the sex they're more attracted to. just to say, there are many factors I think which can go into this.

Vicboy2707
August 1st, 2017, 09:33 PM
It depends really I have gotten better head of a guy

Elysium
August 1st, 2017, 10:18 PM
This isn't puberty related. :locked: