PDA

View Full Version : Younger brother/cousins

logan2002
August 1st, 2017, 09:26 AM
My younger brother is 14 months younger then I am and two grades behind me in school. By the end of sixth grade I started growing pubes, and lost my virginity in the fall of seventh. He was in the fall of seventh when he started getting pubes. How many of you have a younger brother who is farther along in puberty then you? I have a cousin who also does not have pubes at the age I did, we went skinny dipping at his house. Both my brother and cousin resemble my mothers side of the family while I look like my dad at 15.

evansk8
August 1st, 2017, 09:34 AM
My cousin Dustin has more pubes than I do, and he's over a year younger. Even though he might have got to puberty first, he's less mature in other ways. i'm living with my cousins and share a room with Dustin so that's how I know.

ashdaniel
August 1st, 2017, 09:43 AM
I am a early bloomer I start to grow pube around 12-13. Since I was the youngest, most of cousin is much older so I don't know. I only know one younger cousin which he is 11-12 yrs old when I visite him last summer. We are close. He is well develope but haven't grow pube yet.

mick01
August 1st, 2017, 10:56 AM
I know this isn't your question but my younger brother is on the exact same track as me with all things related to puberty. I just find that really interesting.

Coolteenboy
August 1st, 2017, 11:52 AM
I was 11, and my cousin Paul was 12. He showed me how to masturbate. I remember the first time we were naked how beautiful his blck silky bush was even though he was only a year older. I only had a few sparse hairs but he made me feel totally comfortable with myself and my sexuality.
I will always love and respect him for that.

Jeff1857
August 1st, 2017, 02:07 PM
Yeah brothers and I all are at different stages with pubes. My middle brother is older than me but we seem to be the same with growing pubes.

jamie_n5
August 1st, 2017, 04:04 PM
I was early. I had pretty good pubes at 11. I was way ahead of my classmates and cousins.

kyrocks03
August 2nd, 2017, 07:50 AM
I have an older brother who is 16 (I'm 14). He didn't start growing hairs until after he turned 14. I started growing them just after 13.5. His penis is much bigger and hairier than mine now and I recall him also having a bigger one when he was 13 and 14 than I had, but interestingly enough, I was taller than him when I was 13 and remain so now. I think he has more of my mum in him and I'm more along my dad's lines because my dad is 6'6 and I'm already 5'10. Also, my brothers voice changed at about 15, and it seems to be along the same path for me because mine is starting to crack a bit now but I still sound 12ish.

Leon03
August 2nd, 2017, 11:06 AM
My younger brother and I are about 2 years apart. We look alike but I got my pubes late (almost 14) although my balls grew big when I was around 12 (yep it looked funny).
He grew his first pubes shortly after me.