PDA

View Full Version : No underwear

Eldario
August 1st, 2017, 09:13 AM
Should I not wear underwear during puberty. I am getting taller skinnier and my dick has grown since last year and its real tight and uncomfortable in them so I stopped wearing underwear last year in public. At home I have never worn underwear since 5. I really hate underwear.

ShineintheDark
August 1st, 2017, 09:17 AM
That's your choice. If you think your underwear is too tight, buy bigger sizes but if you feel underwear isn't for you then go for it.

cyrilmiranda
August 1st, 2017, 09:24 AM
It's all up to you. Personally, I wear underwear all the time since the tightness can cover up unnecessary boners.

The Byrd
August 1st, 2017, 10:25 AM
You can if you want but it would probably be better to just buy underwear that fits you properly.

Eldario
August 1st, 2017, 10:28 AM
That's your choice. If you think your underwear is too tight, buy bigger sizes but if you feel underwear isn't for you then go for it.

I kinda like not wearing underwear

The Byrd
August 1st, 2017, 10:31 AM
I kinda like not wearing underwear
In public, your penis could show through your trousers which would be awkward. I do recommend wearing underwear.

mick01
August 1st, 2017, 10:52 AM
If I don't have to wear underwear, I definitely don't wear it. It feels so much better without it. And ya, sometimes you can see the outline of my dick but idc.

Coolteenboy
August 1st, 2017, 11:54 AM
Ever try boxers??

Jeff1857
August 1st, 2017, 02:05 PM
I try to not wear underwear as much as I can but sometime you need to so get what is comftable.

NewLeafsFan
August 1st, 2017, 02:32 PM
If it isn't really obvious, have you tried a different style or size of underwear/boxers?

thomas2003
August 1st, 2017, 02:34 PM
boxers are the best dude if it uncomfy go for the baggy ones

Jamiec1130
August 1st, 2017, 02:45 PM
I usually wear compression shorts, but there are those times when I don't want to wear underwear. I don't have a problem with that, but it may be a little awkward if you can see the outline of your penis, or you get a random erection.

Falcons_11
August 1st, 2017, 03:31 PM
Wearing underwear or not wearing underwear is your personal choice. If you feel uncomfortable wearing them, then that's your choice. You have to just decide what you want to do. Then for with that.

Fleek
August 1st, 2017, 03:37 PM
Change size/type of underwear. Or just dont wear any. It's all up to you in the end.

jamie_n5
August 1st, 2017, 03:54 PM
That would be totally up to you. What a persons preference in things like that should always be up to you. You don't need anyone else telling you what to do.

teenboyNathan
August 1st, 2017, 10:52 PM
It's your choice. If you feel comfortable doing it, go right ahead

azurzg
August 2nd, 2017, 06:28 AM
I change my underwear daily, jeans and some other pants I can wear for more than once before washing them, so in my opinion, underwear helps keep clean

Fakery
August 2nd, 2017, 09:18 AM
Should I not wear underwear during puberty. I am getting taller skinnier and my dick has grown since last year and its real tight and uncomfortable in them so I stopped wearing underwear last year in public. At home I have never worn underwear since 5. I really hate underwear.

i sleep naked but wear underwarre in the day

evansk8
August 2nd, 2017, 09:50 AM
Get some boxers dude. Underwear is kind of important especially at school locker rooms and when going to the pool etc and you have to change. I know it's aukward to ask mom for boxers but we've all had to do it and I was glad when I did. Do that then ditch the tight underwear once you have enough new ones. Now I wear tight underwear again but for other reasons

Olds01
August 2nd, 2017, 10:18 AM
Like many of the others have said, whether or not to wear underpants is totally up to you. However, I would personally be cautious because last year I split my pants during a science lab and it would have been mighty embarrassing for me to not have been wearing underwear.

Shamal
August 2nd, 2017, 10:29 AM
I wear boxer briefs normally but after being in the sea or pool I don't wear anything.

BoyOBoy
August 2nd, 2017, 10:56 AM
do what you want

ItsFootballnotSoccer
August 2nd, 2017, 02:20 PM
I try to avoid underwear as much as possible. I never wear it at home and only do it in public depending on my pants

Perc.man_1
August 2nd, 2017, 03:28 PM
You do you man, whatever floats your boat!

nat2003
August 2nd, 2017, 06:22 PM
LOl i think its a bit nasty not wearind underwear sometimes u know the urine

Eldario
August 3rd, 2017, 08:40 AM
In public, your penis could show through your trousers which would be awkward. I do recommend wearing underwear.

And that did happen, went to restroom in store and saw my dickhead print

pauly
August 3rd, 2017, 09:36 AM
You'll find some kind of underwear which fits well and suits you. If you ask me, it's a bit risky not to wear any at all, and it's probably not very hygienic either.

Eldario
August 4th, 2017, 11:38 AM
You'll find some kind of underwear which fits well and suits you. If you ask me, it's a bit risky not to wear any at all, and it's probably not very hygienic either.

I bathe everyday

twinbros04
August 4th, 2017, 01:59 PM
Just use bigger sizes of underwear or boxers, but it will be awkward when you get boners in public, as it will be so loose

pauly
August 5th, 2017, 04:51 AM
[QUOTE=Eldario;3556527]I bathe everyday

I'm sure you do and I didn't mean to upset you. But I think most people here agree that it's still preferable to wear some kind of underwear, certainly when you go out.
You're bound to find some kind you like, so don't give up looking.

Andyyy95
August 5th, 2017, 06:01 AM
LOl i think its a bit nasty not wearind underwear sometimes u know the urine

It's somewhat a skill to cleanup properly in the bathroom, but yes, to the OP if you don't want to leave residue/smell in your clothes, I'd recommend wearing underwear.

Have you tried boxer shorts? They are basically what it says on the tin - comfy and loose.

loki2000
August 5th, 2017, 06:54 AM
Well just try a bigger more comfortable under wear and see if you like wearing them... I wear underwear because it helps when I get boners ..Holds every thing in place

mookie
August 5th, 2017, 10:07 AM
I don't think it's comfortable to go without

Eldario
August 5th, 2017, 10:51 AM
It's somewhat a skill to cleanup properly in the bathroom, but yes, to the OP if you don't want to leave residue/smell in your clothes, I'd recommend wearing underwear.

Have you tried boxer shorts? They are basically what it says on the tin - comfy and loose.

I have tried boxer briefs and loose boxers. Didn't care for them

red04
August 5th, 2017, 02:41 PM
I would find loose underwear

Andyyy95
August 5th, 2017, 05:15 PM
I have tried boxer briefs and loose boxers. Didn't care for them

Sure, then just go commando if that's what makes you feel comfortable? People shouldn't be able to tell that you're not wearing any underwear, unless you tell them of course...

MaxDude
August 5th, 2017, 05:29 PM
Do whatever makes you comfortable. Id probably buy/ask for bigger underwear

nat2003
August 5th, 2017, 07:45 PM

No never i will give them a opportunity

Hockeystar2020
August 10th, 2017, 11:05 PM
If u hate underwear than don't wear it

TWDjacob
August 13th, 2017, 10:14 PM
i mean that seams more just like a statement but you could just get a bigger size or style

Nelmoinen
August 15th, 2017, 07:24 PM

Wear boxers instead.

kro814
August 15th, 2017, 08:01 PM
The choice is yours. I wear briefs as do most of the class.

ranza
August 18th, 2017, 10:07 AM
I don't wear underwear when staying at home, too. It's so uncomfortable. but going out I always wear briefs. I don't want to announce to the world when I have an erection.

kro814
August 18th, 2017, 07:21 PM
To wear or not wear underwear is a personal choice. You might stand out though when changing in p.e. class etc.

Yadel
August 18th, 2017, 09:10 PM

Dude no worries. I don't wear undies sometimes. No one will know

martinpajero
August 19th, 2017, 01:19 AM
It's all up to you. If you don't like it, don't wear it. I usually don't wear underwear at home but I usually wear it when I'm out.

Jthompson
August 19th, 2017, 08:48 PM
In commando almost all the time.have been since 14. Recommend it lol

Two.Cool.
August 19th, 2017, 08:55 PM
If your underwear is too tight, then get larger sizes, or try some different brands.

Snowrider
August 27th, 2017, 01:31 AM
I wear underwear 75% of the time and 25% commando.

Weekender56
August 27th, 2017, 01:30 PM
Up to you. Feels too uncomfortable without

jordand
August 28th, 2017, 02:38 AM
You should wear underwear because your dick will show otherwise

Seabadger67
August 28th, 2017, 06:21 PM
If you want to, you could always buy bigger sizes. Going commando (wearing no underwear) is kinda freeing but isn't always a good idea, like locker rooms or sports activities where you might expose yourself. Up to you, try boxers as they're a lot looser or ditch underwear all together. ^_^

hudson19
September 3rd, 2017, 05:41 PM
It's up to you! If you do, just make sure it fits and supports you

Bpalmer02
September 10th, 2017, 08:11 AM
I don't wear underwear sometimes, feels pretty good lol

Brandon-19Bi
September 11th, 2017, 10:38 PM
I haven't worn underwear in months and love it