PDA

View Full Version : Someone help

Eldario
August 1st, 2017, 08:51 AM
I did the nastiest thing on earth. I just hit puberty and I have all kinds of sexual energy and lust. Well my step brother almost caught me masturbating. I didn't have on a shirt or socks shoes just pants no underwear. When came in I put my penis back in my pants bbq it was still erect. He came in an smiled and said your still hard and he started rubbing my crotch Storytelling details removed. ~Elysium I felt ashamed after I ejaculated in him.

I feel like I should stoned. He is a year and a half older but I feel so disgusting. He loved it and said I was a great kisser but how should I handle my emotions.

Elysium
August 1st, 2017, 08:54 AM
Teen Sexuality & Gender :arrow: Family and Friends

azurzg
August 1st, 2017, 09:19 AM
I did the nastiest thing on earth

I am sorry you had a bad experience. First sexual experiences should not feel like you were forced to do something.

My question is... (can't really tell as your post has been redacted) did he force you or did you participate willingly?

Eldario
August 1st, 2017, 10:26 AM
I am sorry you had a bad experience. First sexual experiences should not feel like you were forced to do something.

My question is... (can't really tell as your post has been redacted) did he force you or did you participate willingly?

I did it willingly after came on to me. My post got edited but I had all the details in it.

azurzg
August 1st, 2017, 11:52 AM
I did it willingly after came on to me.

There's no need to feel ashamed or disgusted. In any case you cannot change what already happened. But you should let your step brother know how you don't want this to happen ever again.

NewLeafsFan
August 1st, 2017, 02:42 PM
I don't think that what you did is that bad or uncommon. If you look at other posts in the Puberty forums you will see that it is very common for boys, often brothers, to masturbate together at the beginning of puberty.

Stop beating yourself up. Details were removed, but assuming that you and your brother were both consenting you really didn't do anything wrong. It would probably be a good idea to talk about what happened with your brother and possibly a very close and trust worth friend about how you felt afterwards. I know it seems embarrassing but sometimes the more you talk about something the smaller it becomes.

Coolteenboy
August 1st, 2017, 03:39 PM
I don't think that what you did is that bad or uncommon. If you look at other posts in the Puberty forums you will see that it is very common for boys, often brothers, to masturbate together at the beginning of puberty.

Stop beating yourself up. Details were removed, but assuming that you and your brother were both consenting you really didn't do anything wrong. It would probably be a good idea to talk about what happened with your brother and possibly a very close and trust worth friend about how you felt afterwards. I know it seems embarrassing but sometimes the more you talk about something the smaller it becomes.

i bet as time goes on, it will get alot less akward for both of you.
its normal, totally, and from what ivve read is common.

ska8er
August 1st, 2017, 04:20 PM
What happened is something new for u.
U felt it was nasty and u feel ashamed.
Other than if ur step brother is mean to
u or bullies u I don't c really anything that
wrong happened. After awhile this could b
a bonding experience for both of u. If u feel
something is wrong then tell him not to bother
u. Next time find a time and place where u can
have privacy like bathroom and lock door. Don't
let it bother u and don't bring it up to him-c how
he acts.

Eldario
August 3rd, 2017, 08:35 AM
i bet as time goes on, it will get alot less akward for both of you.
its normal, totally, and from what ivve read is common.

Having anal and oral sex with your step brother is normal?

pjones
August 3rd, 2017, 05:59 PM
Having anal and oral sex with your step brother is normal?

it's not common but it happens. forget about normal, things normal to me won't be to you.

just remember it's your choice to this again, not his, so don't let him force you or threaten you do anything again. if you choose to in my opinion there is nothing wrong with it.

Eldario
August 4th, 2017, 11:34 AM
it's not common but it happens. forget about normal, things normal to me won't be to you.

just remember it's your choice to this again, not his, so don't let him force you or threaten you do anything again. if you choose to in my opinion there is nothing wrong with it.

My little boyfriend slept over last night luckily no one knows that and I was scared step brother would bring it up.